Time Frame for Chapters 2 &3

To Live is an Awfully Big Adventure

Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying the story so far. Writing this story originally I had the time frame any which way to accomadte future chapters but I can't do that here on the AFF because people will be confused! SO I have decided to make a "timeline" of sorts after every few chapter that I think needs one so you can keep up with the story.

 

 

 

So at the beginning of the story the Chois are in the States. After Toon talked with his clients from SK he thought it over to move back to SK and start his own production company.

 

It took two month to gt all the plans and finalized before the Choi's moved back to SK.

The first month in Korea went without a hitch. New job, new friends, a new country.

Now we see a month and a half in our Dain is suffering from depression and wishes to go back home since she is feeling uncomfortable and sad in the her home country.

She goes to stay with her Aunt Cara who gets her out of her depression and builds up her confidence and will power before she sends her back to Korea to her parents after two months to "regroup"...so young, so many emotions.

So three and a half months into the move back to South Korea, Dain went home once.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope this makes sense. If not message me or comment below!