Clock Stops Part 2

To Live is an Awfully Big Adventure

 

It's done! Part 2!

Enjoy^^!!

 

 

 

 

 

Coming back to Korea I was tanner, leaner, and overall a lot happier. My adventures back home were all over my Instagram from the Bachata competition I danced in, hanging out with my childhood friends, and just random things that I found cute. Arriving at the Gimpo airport I was surprised to see so many fans waiting for me. It never crossed my mind that fans would welcome me back from the States. I berated myself in my head because I wasn’t in any amazing airport fashion if a Commes De Down snapback, ripped jeans, and a hoodie I stole from Kenny was anything to go by. I didn’t request for any body guards so I walked over to the fans to wave more closely and thanked the ones who told me they prayed for me to make it back safely. Turning every which way to give all the fans my attention I stopped and felt tears spring to my eyes because here were my members at the airport welcoming me home. I hadn’t told them when I would be back home just a genera time and for them to be there really touched me.  I walked away from the fans and ran straight to the girls and they enveloped me in a group hug.

"We missed you so much, Dain-ah!"

"I missed you girls, too!" I said squeezing each one of them.

The girls helped me with the rest of my luggage since I went overboard with the gifts I bought for them and my friends. After gathering all of my bags we said goodbye to our fans and hurried to the car. As soon as I got to the dorm I took a much needed shower before passing out on my bed which was occupied by the other girls. Before I fell asleep I promised the girls to show them their presents if they would cook me some good food for breakfast.

I should have known that breakfast was going to be hell as my members are clingy and whiny.

 

YAH! She said those wedges were mine you ing brat!”

“Joonmi shut the hell up! You can’t even get you gorilla feet in them!” Joonmi lunged over the table in our living room to grab a fistful of Renni’s hair.

“Ow! You’re such a !”

“She bought those ing shoes with me in mind! You can’t ing have them!”

“I swear you are so immature, Joonmi damn! They are just shoes!” Minah yelled from the kitchen as she was helping make me the best breakfast ever.

“Say that to my face!”

ALL OF YOU SHUT THE UP!” Jinju screamed flinging batter from the kimchi pancakes she was making.

I watched the batter slide oh so gracefully down Renni’s face and didn’t even count to 3 before they blew up.

WHO THE TOLD YOU TO EVEN COOK?”

JINJU STAY YOUR FRIGID OVER THERE AND STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS!

“Joonmi you’re making a fuss over shoes that don’t fit you.” She said calmly walking to the egde of the living room.

“Kang Jinju so help me God you have 3 seconds to apologize for getting your posion called food all over my face before I get up and kick your scrawny ! You ing prima-“

“Hold the up . You got batter in my ing hair. You’re going to apologize to me right now, unnie or not.” Minah said walking over holding a spatula.

I was immediately pulled to Tali and smushed between Nari and Suri.

“Can you please do something? They are going to kill each other.” Mel said exasperated as this is usual behavior for the Dragon Line, as our fans affectionately call them.

Jinju, Joonmi, Minah, and Renni are known for their clashing personalities. Even if you are not a fan of POWER you know about POWER’s Dragon Line.

They were dubbed the Dragon Line at one of our first fansigns. Joonmi tricked Renni into thinking she would end our fansign by starting our call. At the end of our fansign not only did Renni say it but so did Minah and Jinju. It took us just about 5 minutes to calm Renni down, stop Jinju, MInah, and Joonmi from having a screaming match at each other before Suri finally ended our fansign. Fans said they could see all of them spiting fire at each other as we left the venue and saw them at each other’s necks. They thought it was pretty rude of Minah and Renni to act that way towards their unnies but quickly dismissed that as Joonmi and JInju went on radio and said that they consider each one of us as true sisters and that they don’t get along with passive people. They liked that we all spoke up for ourselves although more than others.

“I’d like to eat food that isn’t burnt!” I yelled over the threats, watching them all get in each other’s faces.

“Renni, I have the same pair of shoes, you can wear mine whenever you want. Hell! I’ll have Lena send over another pair. Please stop.”

“Yeah, it’s too ing early for the Dragon Line.” Nari bit out and those four had the nerve to look sheepish.

“Yeah, okay.”

“Bring your asses in the kitchen to get that batter off of your face. Can’t believe I wasted my good batter on your ugly mugs.” Jinju said walking back in the kitchen.

Not long after there was a crash in the kitchen.

YOU UP THAT KITCHEN YOU ALL ARE CLEANING IT OR SO HELP ME GOD HIMSELF WILL HAVE TO COME DOWN FROM THE HEAVENS TO HOLD ME BACK FROM  KILLING YOU FOUR! I WILL PISS IN ALL OF YOUR SHAMPOOS AND CONDITIONERS! WITH ME THIS MORNING!” Suri screamed at them.

A quiet ‘’ was heard from the kitchen and Suri took off.

“I swear to god I’m leaving this group.” Tali said rolling her eyes.

“ you Tayee!” Minah yelled laughing.

 

 

Days after the incident or the “Breakfast Fiasco” Mel named it I was out and about with Krystal and Suzy who were happy to have me back in Korea. We kept our outing simple as we all wanted to just walk around downtown and catch up on things. While I was out I got a call from Jaejoong!

"Oppa!" I said excitedly into the phone.

"Dain-ssi."

"Yes?" I asked caught off guard as Jaejoong have never called me Dain-ssi over the phone.

“Why are you like this oppa?”

"It's Yoochun."

“Y-yoochun? Ssi?” I stammered out as I tried to figure out how he got my number.

"Hello?"

"Oh, um h-hell-"

"Look! It's Ilhoon!" My mind left the conversation on the phone as I turned around to face the way the girls were pointing. Ilhoon was across the street coming out of a shop with some other guys.

"Yah, Dain, Ilhoon was asking about you as soon as you left Korea! He wanted to know if you had a phone or if you were dating someone. Every time we saw him he was asking about you."

"Shut up! He was not!"

"We're serious!"

"Oh pl-"

"Hello Dain-ssi." We all turned around to Ilhoon smiling at us or should I say me as his eyes never left me. 

"Hello, Ilhoon-ssi." I said trying to smile and bowed.

"Haven't seen you in a while."

"Oh, um, yeah. I had a vacation."

"You look even prettier than usual. Did you get a tan?"

"Oh, I'm. uh yeah. I did-get a tan."

"I like it." I put my head down aso I could hide my smile.

“Yah you punk!”

"Anytime Dain-ah is around you ignore us! Are we not your sunbaes?"

"Sunbaenims or not. Can you blame me? I only see Choi Dain."

"Oh my god." I said not so quietly which riled the girls up.

 I covered my face and hit myself with my phone and gasped as I forgot Yoochun was on the phone!

"Hello? Yoochun-ssi? Hello?"

"Dain-ssi." "I am SO sorry about that!"

"It's okay. Can I take you out?"

"Huh?"

"I wanted to treat-"

"Yes!" I said before I could let him finish.

I needed to get away from Ilhoon and his piercing eyes that were like lasers on me.

"Yes?"

"Yes." I said a bit more determined. 

"Okay well text me where you are I’ll pick you up.” I texted him the address and after about 10 minutes of Ilhoon shamelessly flirting with me, my phone rang.

Before I could hang up Ilhoon began to whine.

"You're leaving as soon as I get here? You can’t leave now!"

"I didn't know I was supposed to be meeting you here, Ilhoon-ssi. I'll see you around broadcast." I hugged the girls and Ilhoon pouted something fierce.

"Don't I get a hug, too?" I giggled and bowed to him.

"Goodbye Ilhoon-ssi." I didn’t have to walk a ways to see Yoochun’s car parked by the sidewalk.

I got in quickly and put my seatbelt on before turning around to only look down at my lap because HOLY ING I AM IN A CLOSED SPACE WITH PARK YOOCHUN LOVE OF LIFE HAVE I LOST MY MIND????

"Hello Yoochun-ssi."

"You can call me oppa, no need to be so formal. " I nodded and began to inspect every single detail of my hands which had became the world’s eighth wonder.

"Let's get some ice cream! I’ve been craving some for a while."

“What about yogurt? Frozen yogurt, it’s a bit healthier.”

“Even better!” I smiled and tried not to inhale the cologne he was wearing as I would turn into a puddle of goo all over the seat. It was so quiet in the car that you could hear a piece of HAIR fall.

After a while Yoochun the radio and I couldn’t help but to watch the way his fingers moved the dial as every single part of Yoochun was gorgeous and deserved to be looked at. I stopped fantasizing about Yoochun’s fingers when I recognized the song on the radio which happened to be BTOB’s Thriller.  I turned the volume up as it got to Ilhoon’s part and bobbed my head along to it rapping along. I didn't catch Yoochun looking at me and frowning as I hugged a knee and sang to myself. I turned my face toward the window and close my eyes to calm myself down from saying or doing something stupid. The song went off and I argued with myself in my head before speaking up.

“Yoochun-ssi-“

“Oppa.”

“Huh?” I asked turning to him which was a bad decision because Yoochun’s side profile was just as amazing as his face full on.

“You called me Yoochun-ssi again. Call me oppa.” Goosebumps rose on my arms hen he said that and I swallowed before nodding.

"Yoochun o-oppa, why are you so quiet?"

"I thought you were sleeping baby." I looked down at the world’s eighth wonder again.

"O-oppa I'm not a baby."

"You're my baby then." The giggle that escaped my mouth sounded a bit hysterical but it was the best I could give in response to ‘baby’.

“Did you have fun going back home-“

“Yoochun oppa how did you get my number?-“ We both stopped talking and laughed at the situation.

“What were you saying?”

“No, go ahead.”

“Oh, well um, I wanted to know how you got my number. Jaejoong oppa’s number came up when you called me.”

“Oh! Well Jae left his phone at my place and I going through it I saw your number and decided to give you a call.”

“Oh okay.”

“So, did you have fun going back home?” I looked at him with wide eyes and tilted my head at him.

“How did you know I went home?”

“Not only did I hear it from Jae, but you’re much more popular than you think. You and the girls made news when they saw you off and when your fans came out to welcome you back.”

“I never knew that! The girls don’t let me look at the articles that come out about our group.”

“As they should Although your members are bit stubborn they love you and make good decisions. Like finally getting you a phone!”

“Oh yeah, it was horrible at the phone store because none of us knew what we were doing.” That made Yoochun laugh for a good while.

After what seemed like forever he wiped his eyes and let out a deep breath.

“Is it funny?” He stopped and glanced at me smirking before chuckling again.

“It’s just karma because if those brats Joonmi and Suri had let me get you a handphone you girls would not have had a hard time there. I’d have done anything to witness that.”

“Yeah? Well they made me and the others leave the store because we all began arguing.”

“Typical.” I nodded smiling at my unnie’s antics no matter where we go.

“There’s that beautiful smile Jaejoong is always talking about. I made that smile happen.” I covered my mouth so quickly I smacked my mouth and groaned.

“Are you okay?”

“No, drop me off on the side of the road so I can die in shame.”

“Then I’d be sad.”

“Oh Lord.” I mumbled behind my hand fanning my face.

“Do you like me?"

"Huh?" I spluttered out almost getting whiplash looking at him.

"Do you like me?"

"Of course I like you oppa!" I said playing naïve and innocent.

So you’re going to make this hard, huh?’ "Do you like me more that Jaejoong?" I smiled at me liking Jaejong oppa and shrugged.

"It depends on the type of like."  I said before actually replaying what I just said out loud. .

"As a friend do you like Jaejoong more than me?"

"Yes." I said with no hesitation because Jaejoong was always in my corner helping me.

"What about as a man, do you like him more than me?" He asked as we got out of his car in front of the frozen yogurt shoppe.

He held the door opened for me and I sped walked over to the counter and began o order hoping he would forget his question as he ordered his yogurt. After a mini argument Yoochun paid for my yogurt and we sat away from the shoppe’s window. I pulled out my phone to busy myself.

“So, do you?”

“Huh? Do I what?” He smiled at me and ate a spoonful of yogurt.

“Do you, Choi Dain, as a man do you like Jaejoong more than me?”  I considered what I was about to confess and felt overwhelmed because this is what I had been wanting. I wanted to let Park Yoochun know that I was the only girl for him. I was what he never knew he needed in life. Me, Choi Dain, was his END ALL BE ALL.

"N-no I don't like him more than I like you." I said quietly shoving spoonful after spoonful of yogurt in my mouth.

“So I beat him in something.” I couldn’t suppress the eye roll I did even if my life depeneded on it.

“It’s not a competition.”

“Oh baby, but it is.”

“You guys are so weird.” I said laughing and played around on my phone.

Yoochun-s, I mean oppa look up!” I said before snapping a picture of him with his soon still in his mouth.

I laughed and began to tinker with the picture.

"Are you posting that on your Instagram?"

"Who told you I had an Instagram oppa?"

"Jaejoong." I laughed and nodded.

“Of course he did. Can he hold water?”

“Probably not.” I laughed and nodded continuing to eat my frozen yogurt.

I felt his eyes on my and glance up at him and stopped eating.

"Is there something on my face?"

"Beauty."

"I'm not beautiful." I said letting my low self-esteem slip out.

"No? A guy was hitting on you while you ignored me on the phone, twice." I froze at the mention of Ilhoon and stopped eating for good.

“Yoochun-ssi, it’s not like that. I was with my friends and saw him. I didn’t go and meet him.” I said as I knew that was what he was implying.

He scoffed and kept eating.

“No You sure about that? Isn’t there a dating ban. What would happen if word got out that you are dating?” I felt my whole body get hot as  he subtly threatened me.

“I’m not! My friends saw him before I did!”

"I think you're lying. You're dating this Ilhoon guy that you seem so head over heels with." He sneered at me.

I got up before I let my rage take over because it would have been so easy to dump my frozen yogurt all over his perfect ing hair and watch it drip down his perfect ing face.

this treat. You drove me out here so you could butter me up! Accuse me and threatened to tell my members I’m meeting a guy which I’M NOT. You’re scolding me for something I didn’t even do.” I bit out as I called Krystal while grabbing my bag.

“To think that I actually like as like you must make me crazy! Do NOT contact me anymore.” I said walking out the shoppe, telling Krystal to come pick me up and soon as possible as I took off down the street fuming over the accusations.