Tears, Part 1

To Live is an Awfully Big Adventure

enjoy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WAAAAAHHHH~ I DID WRONG!!! AHHHHHHH~” I looked over at Dain crying and rubbing her snot all over my seats and felt extremely bad.

Was I selfish? I dated when all through being an idol but my members never had a problem with it. Is it because girls will face more backlash than a guy-no remember that SM kid and the oreos. I looked at the address Dain gave me when we got on the elevator, but I had half a mind driving back to her dorm so she could fix this with her members.

MY UNNIES DON’T LOVE ME~!!!!!!! I WAS WRONG!!!!!! I DID WRONG!!!!!!” I sighed heavily trying to think what I could do to help. Maybe I could apol- yeah that. I’M a ing stain? Lee Suri, you’re on my list. It does break my heart to see Dain who tries to be so strong and able to handle things let a fight with her members reduce her to this vulnerable little bunny, crying her eyes out.

“Princess, are you-“

I’M NOT A PRINCESS!! I’M A BEGGAR ON THE STREETS!!!!! I DID WRONG! I DID WRONG!!!!” I tightened my hands on the steering wheel to steel myself from saying rude things about her groups members for making her like this. By some miracle Narsha-ssi was outside of her building when I pulled up next to her. She frowned as she looked at me but Dain jumped out of the car and ran to her still crying hysterically and saying she did wrong.

“What the ?!?! Did you get her pregnant!?!?!” I chocked on my saliva and bent over to get my bearings straight. As I stood up Dain was wrapped around Narsha like a koala. I don’t usually get to see this soft, vulnerable side of her a lot.

“No I didn’t get her pregnant! Her and her members had a fight.” She turned to Dain and began talking to her as I got her bags out the car.

“It’s okay if she stays with you right?”

“Yoochun-ssi, I’d have skinned her alive if she went anywhere else but to me. Come on.” I followed them up to her apartment and sat her things in the spare room.

“Sweetheart, let’s run you a nice warm bath so you can soak all of this negativity away, hmm? You just stay here as long as you need to, okay? Did you bring your schoolwork with you? Unnie will help you okay? I don’t need my smart donsaeng failing school because of a fight that will blow over soon.” I heard Narsha say making Dain reduced her wails to sniffles.

Dain must have said okay because Narsha came out the spare room and motioned for me to follow her. I walked into the bathroom and she handed me bubble bath.

“Do this.”

“Y-yeah.” Why the hell am I nervous? I’m the sunbae! I’m the ol-

“Yah, I’m your noona so don’t start with that sunbae okay? Now tell me why the she’s crying so hard?” I rubbed my free hand over my face as I continued to add bubbles to the tub.

“Her members found out we were dating. I’m not sure what was said before I got there but I'm positive it wasn’t pretty. They basically implied that if she left with me then she would be out the group.”

UGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lee ing Suri!!! After JeA has TOLD her how to handle things like that but she lets her emotions get the best of her! It was eight against one?” I nodded and she pulled out her phone before putting it up looking behind me. I turned around and Dain was all swollen face and red eyes.

“Unnie~ I don’t want to be alone!” And the waterworks continued. I put my head against the tub. Maybe I should just it up and apologize! POWER is everything to Dain. I’ll do this for her. I love her so I’ll do…this...for her. I love her. I love her. I LOVE HER. I looked at her swollen face mixed with tears and snot. Yeah, I love her. I’ll go to her do-

“Don’t even think about going to talk to her members. This whole thing is not about you, it’s about them.”

“But they were fighting because they caught us on a date!”

“I said no. Don’t interfere.” I stood up and took Dain from her and gave her the bubble bath solution. I went into the living room and sat down. For a good 5 minutes I just sat there holding her, feeling her shake with every sob let out.

“You are so strong Dain. I’ve seen you overcome so much. This too shall pass.”

“I don’t think I will.”

“You will.”

“Dain sweetheart, let’s you get you in the bath okay?” She got out of my lap and held Narsha’s hand.

“Thank you for getting her here safely. You can see yourself out right?” She asked before walking away.

I scoffed and picked up my keys, putting my jacket on. I looked at the hallway which lead to the bathroom before walking towards door and opening it when arms wrapped around me tight.

“Y-yah.”

“Hm?” I asked wrapping my arms around her arms.

“I, I lo-like you.” I smiled and turned around to face her, looking embarrassed.

“I lo-like you, too.”

“You better.” She said before getting on her tip toes and kissing me before running down the hallway.

“Cute.” I said ignoring the warmth from my cheeks as I walked out of the apartment.