Tears in a Jar

To Live is an Awfully Big Adventure

thank you molly~ :)

 

 

 

 

 

* = refer back to the previous chapter lol

 

 

 

enjoy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Of course I should have been more careful. Of course I should have been conscious about my surroundings. But I was FINALLY with the man I’ve wanted since I was a child. I finally got that man to see me as a woman. I deserved to happy, didn’t I? I deserved to be like by someone and like them back right? Right? Right? Right? But I was young and stupid according to the girls. I was bound to get caught.

 

I had never felt so alone as I had I faced with girls who I loved dearly. Yelling at me because I was with the person I was falling in love with. My tears never stopped since it all started.

 

Yoochun opened my door as he stopped in front of my apartment entrance.

“Did you have fun with oppa?” I laughed as I got out and fixed my purse on my shoulder.

“Of course! I saw turtles! I saw dolphins! I saw jellyfish! I saw-“

“You saw a lot, huh?” He asked in a baby-ish voiced which made me glare at him.

I walked passed him and was let in by the doorman once he saw me waving at the door.

“Welcome back Dain-ssi.”

“Yeah.” I said ignoring the yells of my name. I almost escaped him once I got on the elevator but his foot kept it open.

“Yah! What the hell!”

“Don’t you curse at me!”

“What?!?! You curse at me all the time!”

“I curse at your actions, not at you.”

“My act- yah! Why did you walk away?”

“I am not a child! I am a woman! Do not talk to me like you are superior.”

WHAT? When did I-?” I glanced at him from the corner of my eye when he stopped talking and the bastard was SMILING!

“Is my princess mad because I was talking cutely? Aigo aigo~ My princess~” He said in a cute voice which made me hit him.

'“Yah! Stop hitting me!”

“Then stop laughing you bastard!”

YOU CURSED!”

“Bastard is NOT a bad word!” I yelled getting off the elevator heading toward my door.

“Yah! Don’t yell! Do you want your members to hear?!?!?!”

“So what!” I yelled before I was grabbed and yanked back into his chest.

“Y-yah what are you doing?” I asked trying to get away.

“I just want to hug my girlfriend.” I didn’t know which way was up or down, I was melting. Melting in the bastard’s charm. Hopefully into his heart.

“I only said that because you get so cute when you alk about things you’re interested in. I always talk to you like this!”

“That was before I knew you saw me as a woman. I don’t want to look like a baby to you. I don’t want to remind you how much older you are or you’ll leave me.” His arms tightened around me and I looked from where they were around me.

“Yah, Dain PA~BO. I would never leave you, and I damn sure wouldn’t leave you because you remind me how old I am. None of that matters. Your happiness matters me. Your feelings matter to me. Your matters to me.” He said while turning me around, lifting my chin to look up at him.

“Arrassoyo?”

“Arrasso.” I said informally and he nicked my chin before kissing my forehead which surprised me.

“Gizibe.” I laughed and moved away from him walking towards my door.

“Yah! I like you!” He called out and I smiled as I keyed in the passcode.

“You better.” I said laughing and walked into the dorm taking off my shoes before I was slammed against the door in shock. Face to face with Suri. I pushed her off of me and laughed.

“Unnie, happy to see me?”

“You’re caught you little punk! Tali saw you getting out of his car!” I froze, looking past her to Tali.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I said pushing my way into the room.

“I saw you with Yoochun sunbae.”

“Are we not all friends with JYJ sunbaenims?” I asked rolling my eyes trying to keep my cool and trying to hide my phone in my pocket but the text tone I set for Yoochun rang loudly in the eerie silence. I tried to quickly silence it before it was snatched out of my hands by Jinju.

“Yah! Give me my phone back! You can’t just take my phone!”

'“My lovely cute gizibe princess! I had fun on your date. I’m glad you enjoyed the sea life, how about two weeks from now?’” Jinju read out loud. In that moment I despised Park Yoochun’s timing.

“That doesn’t mean anything.” “Shall I go through your texts?” I grabbed my phone from her and pushed her away.

YOU’RE ING DATING HIM! DON’T LIE!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR ING MIND?? I KNOW YOUR YOUNG BUT YOU MUST BE YOUNG AND DUMB!”

HOW IS ME BEING WITH SOMEONE DUMB!” I yelled back feeling attacked.

“WE ALL WANT TO DATE BUT YOU’RE SO ING SELFISH THAT YOU HAVE TO COME FIRST! WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF US! WHAT ABOUT US?!?!”

WHAT THE ABOUT YOU GIRLS!! DATE IF YOU ING WANT TO! BECAUSE I’M IN A GROUP I CAN’T BE HAPPY?”

HAPPY? BEING IN THIS ING GROUP SHOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY!”

YOU KNEW HOW I FELT ABOUT HIM!”

HE IS A ING STAIN IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY!” I couldn’t hold back my anger as I slapped Suri hard.

YOU! I DON’T GIVE A WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME BUT HE ALONG WITH S WENT THROUGH ING HELL! HELL WE DON’T GO THROUGH! HE AND HIS MEMEBRS HAVE CRAWLED THEIR WAY FROM UNDER AN OPPRESSIVE COMPANY WHO IS STILL MANIPULATING THEM AND YOU CALL HIM A ING STAIN? YOU STAY THE AWAY FROM ME, LEE SURI.”

HE’S NOT GOOD FOR YOUR IMAGE, DAIN! HE WILL RUIN YOU! RUIN US!”

IT’S NOT LIKE I HAD MUCH OF AN IMAGE TO BEGIN WITH! ‘NAÏVE MIX BREED THOUGHT UNTOUCHABLE UNTIL PURE BLOODED KOREAN FAN PUT HER IN HER PLACE.’ ‘THE BLACK MARK OF KPOP.’ ‘THE AFRICAN OF YG.’ ‘YG SURE LOVES AFRICAN MUSIC, HE DEBUTS ONE IN A PURE BLOOD KOREAN GROUP.’ YOU THINK I GIVE A ABOUT MY IMAGE THAT THESE ED UP PEOPLE MADE FOR ME? IN THIS ED UP PLACE I CALL HOME?”

“Okay, call down now. She did-“ Joonmi butted in.

THAT! AND YOU! SO THE WHAT! I’M DATING HIM! I’M DATING PARK YOOCHUN!” I screamed as loud as I could.

THE AFRICAN OF POWER IS ING DATING! GIVE IT A COUPLE MORE MONTHS AND THE AFRICAN OF POWER WILL BE ING HIM!”

ENOUGH!” Joonmi yelled at me grabbing my shirt. I pushed her away from me and began laughing, hysterically.

I’M SO ING SELFISH! SELFISH! SHOULD I LET OUR PRECIOUS ERS* HOW SELFISH THEIR IDOLS ARE?”

YOU ARE SELFISH AND YOU KNOW IT! YOU DATING WILL AFFECT US NEGATIVELY! THIS GROUP SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST PRIORITY!” I laughed and continued to laugh through my tears and went in my room.

YOU GIRLS! YOU TO THE DEEPEST PIT OF HELL!” I screamed throwing clothes in a bag. The doorbell rang and I hurried up packing because I’d be damned if they were going to attack Yoochun. Before long I heard more yelling and hurried up dragging my bag out of my room. I got in the living room to what I was just in. One against eight.

“Don’t you know what your relationship with her can do to our group? Do you want to get back at your old company so bad that you’ll use our maknae! This is so selfish of you, too!”

SHUT THE UP TALI!” I yelled at her standing in front of him. "I OWE YOU A ING BEATING FOR BEING ING SNITCH!"

"I AM A MEMBER IN THIS GROUP, TOO!"

I dropped my bag and lunged at her but Yoochun held me back and I shrugged  him off.

MY RELATIONSHIP SHOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM IN THIS GROUP!”

YG BANNED US FROM DATING!”

YEAH AND HE BANNED US FROM HAVING ANY RELATIONS, SPECIFICALLY UAL RELATIONS WITH PEOPLE, TOO.” They didn’t say anything and I laughed.

“Oh? Eunli? You were saying? Suri, what did you say? SON ING MINAH. Speak up! INSTEAD OF SPREADING MY LEGS I’M GETTING TO KNOW MY BOYFRIEND. WORRY ABOUT YOUR SELVES BEFORE YOU WORRY ABOUT ME.”

“Yah! Be careful, Dain.” I glared at Yoochun and scoffed.

YOU THINK I GIVE A ? THEY CALLED YOU A STAIN. A STAIN IN THIS MUSIC INDUSTRY. YOU’RE USING ME. YOU’RE DOING THIS TO GET BACK AT YOUR OLD COMPANY. I DON’T NEED TO BE ING CAREFUL.”

“Yall said I was a WHAT?” He yelled and Joonmi scoffed.

“Sunbaenim I thought better of you. You will ruin her and us. The fanbase we created, our fans, our image-“

“Has she ever ing ruined your perfect hardcore bull image? If you want to be all the way real she is the reason why you all can have this ing image, fanbase, fans. You think if you YG didn’t do you eight a favor by putting her in your group you would be as loved? Image? So that’s what you care about? Do you even care about her?”

“Yah! You don’t get to ing say that!” Jinju yelled moving closer which made me step closer to her but Yoochun moved me out of the way.

“Don’t waste my ing time, calling me over here to ambush and scold me for being with Dain because in case you forgot I AM OLDER THAN ALL OF YOU. If you want to point the finger point it better be at your ing selves! Be upset that your precious maknae didn't feel comfortable in telling you that we were together. Be upset that she didn’t trust you all enough to share something so personal. Oh but wait, she obviously has a reason. So I advise all eight of you to leave ME the alone and if Dain wants it, leave HER the alone. And when you want to talk to me like mature women you all claim to be then I MIGHT entertain why I decided I wanted to be with Dain. Until then leave me the alone. Dain let’s go.” He said turning from them and grabbing my bag off the ground.

“Don’t you dare leave with him.”

“Or what? You’ll kick me out of the group?” I asked smiling as more tears streamed down my face. I nodded as none of them said anything.

“Fine.” I said grabbing Yoochun’s hand and walked out of our shared dorm.