Is THIS the Reality I Wanted?

To Live is an Awfully Big Adventure

Enjoy!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The following week Lana stayed with me and the girls while she was in South Korea. Introducing the girls to Lana was a very interesting meeting as Mel acted like Lana held all the answers of the western world.

“Yana-yah, have you ever been to New York? Like the boroughs?!?! YAH! Maknae-yah, do you call it boroughs??" Mel yelled in her accented English.

“Oh Mel-ssi, your-“

“UNNIE! UNNIE! Call me Unnie, Yana-yah stop being so formal! She said quickly in Korean.

Lana nodded with wide eyes probably trying to decipher what she just said.

“Mel-unnie, your English is really good.”

“GREAT!” Renni said loudly throwing her arms out.

“Now she’s going to go all week speaking English like it’s her personal talent.”

“God could give you all the talent in the world and you'd still look small in comparison to me you brat so shut your big mouth!” Mel yelled back hitting her head as she sat next to Lana on the couch.

We were all over the living room watching TV, or trying to if Mel would stop asking her questions.

“So, Yana-yah, what about it? New York? Its nice right? How many food trucks do you think there are on every street? Are there a lot of street drummers, dancers who just dance all of a sudden?!?!”

“Yah, do you hear this kid? Who knew she knew so many English words.” Jinju said to Tali.

“Unnie has been very focused in her studies.” She replied watching Mel go red in the face from all of her question asking and excitement.

“Eunli-yah, please spare the kid with all of your ing questions! You’re pissing me off! Shut up!” Nari yelled lying upside down on the couch with a face mask on.

YOU SHOULD SPARE YOUR WALLET WITH ALL THOSE FACE MASKS THAT DO NOTHING TO YOUR SKIN! YOU STILL LOOK LIKE THE OLDEST ONE IN THE GROUP BUT YOU DON’T SEE ME COMPLAINING!

“You just did!”

SHUT YOUR ING MOUTH MINAH!” Nari growled out.

“No fighting in front of guests.” Suri said monotone waving her hand dismissively.  

“Mel, just remember-“

YOU CAN’T FEEL THE PAIN- IF YOU’RE UNCONSCIOUS!” We all said together before busting out laughing.

“Oh so you giggly ers think it’s funny? That’s okay.” Nari said flicking us all off.

“So, Yana-yah!”

It went on like that for a weeks with Mel asking every question she could think of, Nari threatening her when she had her quota of Mel’s questions, Suri being un-leader like as everyone acted like they had some sense since we were hosting a guest. When it was time for Lana to go we were all sad because we had gotten so use to her being around us either at home or tagging along with us to our schedules. But the show must go on! Following our promotions on our third single from our debut album we won Rookie of the Year which kin of gotten us a stamp of approval from the general public. We were a bit more recognized and seen as a big contender coming from YG. There was some doubt when we first debuted that YG could not produce a large girl group like SM but our accolades began to pile up and our receipts were growing.

 

 

 

 

After winning the Rookie of the Year award, YG gave us a much needed break as a present since we had been working nonstop promoting ourselves. We performed any and everywhere that needed some entertainment, be in in Seoul, the provinces, the country, school assemblies, street performances, you name it we performed there so all of us took advantage of our break. I hadn’t been able to go to school like I usually could so I caught up on the piles and piles of homework I never got around to doing as to keep up with my fellow classmates. I hadn’t seen my grandparents in about a year so I spent most of my time with in Busan still commuting back and forth to Seoul to practice and continue my workout schedule with our trainer. While I was in Seoul I would bring lunch to dad and sit with him at his recording studio to do some father-daughter bonding time as my mom told me he really missed seeing me every day before I debuted. My dad was so proud of me that he had a framed picture of me holding our RoftY award in his personal recording studio that was positioned so everyone who came in could see. To say it was embarrassing to see my wet from crying, runny makeup, disbelieving smile the first thing you see when you walk in was an understatement but my dad said it was in the Top 10 favorite pictures of me. Although my dad’s image is pretty ‘urban’, tough, hard, still like his bad boy image from years ago, he was a big softie and a proud dad that liked to show off his famous daughter. I would also make an excuse to go head back to the company building to practice whenever my dad began to ask his clients  and friends- well anyone who looked at the picture longer than two seconds if they knew me and if I was their favorite member. My time in the practice room was borderline obsessive as sometimes I would not go home. (which ever home that was appealing: the dorm, my parents house, or the long commute to Busan).

 

 

 

One night, like so many others, I was still around in the late hours of the night praciticng on old routines, freestyling, and my overall technique, so into the music that I never saw someone come in until I did a quick turn seeing a figure from the corner of my eye. I stopped and looked began running.

"TOP oppa!" I yelled but then stopping.

"What's wrong? I thought you were happy to see me."

"Oppa I am! But I'm all sweaty!" I said not realizing that I was pouting.

He walked the short distance between us and hugge me anyway making me squeal and struggle from his hold. Running away to the other side of the room I got my toel and wiped the sweat from body before smiling up at him.

“All better now!”

"Why are you here so late?"

"Practicing to get better of course, oppa!"

"It's late baby, you need to be getting home and in the bed." I smiled a bit at the pet name and nodded.

"I'll call a taxi, it only takes 20 minutes to get back to the dorm!" I said walking over to my bag and tripping over the microphone cord which earned me a laugh.

"Just sleep at my place."

"Your place oppa? With Big Bang sunbaenims?"

"No, my own apartment."

"Oppa is that allowed? Won't Big Bang sunbaenims miss you a lot? I'd miss my unnies if we all didn't stay tog- I stopped suddenly and looked at the ground- now I'm sad...they wouldn't want to move out right? I'm a good maknae and donsaenggie most of the time." I said turning to a smiling Top watching me.

"You're really cute."

“A-aniyo!” I stuttered squirming in place.

"But yes Dain-ah, the guys miss me but they all have keys to my place so if they ever miss me they can come over. We worked it out and no, I don't think your noonas will move out. You girls are one the most tight knit groups I've ever seen." I smiled at that and finished packing my bag before walking over to him.

He held out his hand but I ignored it in favor of holding his wrist as I followed him to the car park. I buckled myself in once we got in the car and got comfortable in the sit yawning before I fell asleep. I was shook awake in what seemed like minutes and opened my eyes.

"Come on baby, we're here. Let's get you in and showered so you can sleep."

"Can't sleep oppa."

"Why?"

"I don't have my puppy ears." I said making a gesture to floppy puppy ears on the top of my head not realizing how cute I looked in the eyes of TOP.

"I have ears, baby."

"Really?" I asked getting out of his car and holding onto his wrist when he got beside me.

“Really, I’ve been meaning to give them to you as a present but kept forgetting.” I never responded as I was leaning all over him trying to fall back asleep in the elevator in the ride up to his room.

I was woken up once again as I was lead to the front door and inside to the bathroom in TOP’s apartment.

“Let’s get you all squeaky clean okay? You can’t go to bed smelly.”

“Un!” I said beginning to take off the layer of clothes not aware that TOP was still in the bathroom with me.

“J-just don’t fall asleep in the bathroom Dain-ah. I’ll bring you some clothes that you can wear.”

“Oppa, you might as well stay to make sure I don’t fall asleep.”

“Don’t worry I’ll make sure you don’t fall asleep.”

And he did as he banged loudly on the door at what felt like 10 minutes later. I quickly got out he shower putting on the boxers and big tshirt that was laid on the bathroom counter before walking out the bathroom to TOP oppa waiting on me.

"To bed little girl."

"Oppa, can you carry me?" I asked.

He looked at me for a bit before sighing and grumbling about something but I was too sleepy to ask him to repeat himself.

“Okay, here's the bed." I didn’t let go of my hold around his shoulder, rubbing my head further into his neck than it already was.

"Come on Dain-ah, let's get under the covers, I have your puppy ears."

"Really?"

"Mhm." I got in the bed and under the covers before he tucked me in showing me the puppy ears before placing them on my head.

I smiled up at him sleepily before yawning.

"Thank you oppa." I said turning over and seeing a dolphin plushie and hugging it.

 

 

 

TOP's POV

 

The next morning I woke up to knocking on my door. I looked around not familiar with my surroundings before memories of a sleepy Dain coming home with me. The smile on my face from my cute donsaengiie fell when the knocking continued on my door. I hurried to open the door because who came over at 7:34 in the morning? I don’t think I’d be able to handle a sasaeng fan so early in the morning.  I opened the door quickly as the knocking got louder.

"Yah! What took you so long!?!??” I covered my good friend's mouth yanking him in by his neck.

"Jaejoong-ah PLEASE shut the up! Your’re banging on the door like a sasaeng fan! You're going to wake her up!"

"Mwoy?! Wake HER up?? You’re dating? Yah! Punk I thought we were closer than that!" I silenced his never-ending word vomit, covering his mouth.

I dragged him with a hand over his mouth and over his neck to peek in my room. I opened the door with my foot and we both looked in. Dain’s face was covered by her hair and she was clutching the dolphin plushie with her puppy ears a bit crooked from probably moving in her sleep. Jaejoong's eyes widened before I closed it and pushed him away from the door, going to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

"Who is it?" Jaejoong asked giving me a knowing look if the raise to his eyebrow was anything to go by.

"It's not what it looks like you bastard! I slept on the couch!"

"She must be undiscovered because who has all that hair! How old is she?"

"She's really young, it's-"

"SHE’S REALLY YOUNG? I love you like a brother but I can't help you if you're a ert! Not only would your members hate you- which I could understand completely, BUT I’d be looked at funny as we are close!"

"I'm not a ert! She's a baby!"

"I can’t believe this!! You want to have with little girls! Seunghyun-ah I REALLY can't-"

"Oppa why is it so loud?"

If people were watching us I’m sure it looked like we caught whiplash with how quickly we turned to the soft voice. There was Dain, hair curled all over her head, straightened puppy ears clutching a dolphin plushie, with my tshirt that looked like a dress on her as she rubbed her eyes. I heard Jaejoong gasp before he stood up bowing which seemed so out of place.

"I'm sorry it was me." She stopped rubbing her eyes and looked up physically freezing.

If it wasn’t so early in the morning I would have laughed at her deer in headlights look. It took a minute before she bowed so formaly,l for a second I thought she was going to go on her knees but she stopped, looking up at him as she straightened her spine.

“Omo, DongBangShinKi sunbaenim has seen me wake up with no makeup.” I heard her mumble under breath.

I covered up my laugh which made her look at me as she seemed to forget I was there. I just smiled and gave her hand gesture to speak.

"H-hello a-and good morning sunbaenim." The dolphin seemed to be in a tighter hold as she spoke to Jaejoong.

"Are the other sunbaenims here?"

"No just me." She seemed to relax and smiled a bit.

"Oppa I'm hungry." She said turning to me rubbing the dolphin's belly.

"OHH!!!! You're cute!!! I would have never imagined how cute the maknae of POWER was!" Her attention went back to Jaejoong as her eyes widened.

"You know who I am?"

"Of course we know who you are!"

"We? As in the other sunbaenims?"

"Yes, we really like you."

"We?"

"You are wondering about a particular group member, Dain-ah." She looked down biting her lip nodding her head.

"Ohh!" I snudged Jaejoong as I remembered how the other members of POWER about liking Park Yoochun and falling in love with him before she left Korea when she was younger.

Jaejoong looked over at me in question and I mouthed Yoochun. He grinned before laughing loudly.

"You like one of my members, princess?" I couldn’t fight my urge to roll my eyes at Jaejoong’s behavior.

She looked up at him smiling, nodding a bit making her curls go all over her face. Jaejoong took a step forward and tilted his head.

"Well it can't be me."

"Oh oppa! I like you a lot but-" She stopped to smile at him and he got in front of her twirling a strand of her curly hair.

"You're hair is soft." She laughed moving her head away from him to look at him better since he was so close.

"Let's see, which member do you like!" She watched him attentively drawing out his words, rubbing his chin whih made me scoff.

He turned to look at me quickly with a goofy smile on his face before turning back. "Jaejoong."

"Is it Junsu?" She shook her head and began to fidgeted.

"Ahh~ Then Yoochunnie!" She broke out into one of the cutest smiles making me realize it was first time seeing her ‘eye smile’.

All the cuteness  was making me feel overly soft so I continued getting food out to cook but still listening to their conversation.

"You like Yoochunnie?"

"A LOT." You’d have to be crazy if you couldn’t hear the blunt honesty in those two words.

"Do you want to meet him?" I glanced up as they sat in some chairs in front of the kitchen.

She laid her head down on the plushie but continued to look at Jaejoong.

"Not now-"

"What why??!?!”

"I want to meet Yoochun oppa when I'm older. That way he'll see me as a woman instead of a little kid like you're looking at me, oppa!" She said exclaimed, scrunching up her face and pushing him a little.

"Well I can't help it Princess! You're so cute and pretty! I want you all to myself!"

"I don't think my parents or memb-" I turned towards them at the sudden stop.

"OHMYGAWD the girls are going to kill me!" She said in English.

"Oppa did you call the girls?"

"I did, Joonmi and Jinju will be here."

"Aish! Jinju!”

“Aish???”

“Oppa mian.” She said sweetly before the smile fell from her face.

“Not Suri?"

"She almost came but Joonmi talked her out of it." She dropped her head back on the plushie groaning about how upset Suri probably was as Jaejoong began to play with her hair, running his fingers through it.

Suri was very particular about curfews and checking in with the other members to make sure they were behaving, expecially Tali, Renni, and Dain, the Maknae Trio.

"Oppa, you're touchy."

"I like cute things."

"You haven't even SEEN me be cute yet. I’m the best!"

"Really? Better than Son Minah-ssi?"

"Oppa! Really! Minah is only the ‘cutie’ in the group because I didn’t want to be! She’s no comparison to me, really!" She said sitting up quickly.

"TOP oppa has seen me!" I nodded to Jaejoong and laughed because he was going to die.

"You might want to get your phone out for it." I said  finishing up breakfast but hearing him get it out.

"Okay, show me how cute you are." I plated the food and watched Dain smile really big at him.

She looked over and smiled brightly.

"Oppa!"

"Hmm?"

"Oppa! Bbuing bbuing!" She said cutely and he dropped his phone before scrambling at the table to pick it back up.

"Oppa do you like my V sign?" She asked before posing again.

AIGOO!!!!!!”

"Flower pose oppa!" She did the move from IGAB and did the flower pose and he melted.

“Aigooo!! OMO!!!!!!” She started laughing hard and covered while watching Jaejoong make a complete of himself throwing himself all over the table.

"I like this oppa! This oppa is funny!!" She said giggling when she caught my eye.

I could only look on as Jaejoong continued to moan in pain and Dain laugh befor e I moved to get the door as there was knocking.

"Let's take a picture together!" I heard before walking away from them to open the door to Joonmi and Jinju.

"Morning oppa, where is the puppy?"

"In the kitchen, don't be too hard on her I made her come with me."

“Her little should not have been staying so late at the company! I told Tali to make sure she looked after that kid.”

“Jinju, Tali is not Dain’s warden. Stop putting so much unecessary pressure on her.” I said fed up with the unnecessary amount of pressure that she puts on the the third youngest of the group.

“Why don’t you worry about your own group members, we are fine without your UNECESSARY input.” She growled out.

I learned early on that the ladies of POWER were not fond of hearing how everybody else would like them to run the dynamics of their group. Every one who tries to help them usually gets their head chewed off by Joonmi and Suri so I was a bit surprised hearing it from an angry Jinju. Joonmi laughed at me in my face and patted my cheek.

“Don’t tell us how to run our group, you of all people should know.”

“You’d think so, huh? Follow me, your kid is in the kitchen.” We walked into a selca session with Dain and Jaejoong who were very invested in the pose they were giving to the camera.

" me sideways, it’s DongBangShinKi sunbaenim." Jinju said at a normal volume but it could be heard extremely clear if Dain’s jumping out the chair was any indication.

"Unnies!!" You’d think Dain was part Koala as she climbed both of the girls like a tree with one leg around each of them as she hugged them closely.

I was expecting her to be chastised but they hugged her closer looking her over before making her get down.

"Hey puppy, did you rest well?"

"Yes! Unnie! TOP oppa had puppy ears and he even had this dolphin! Look look!” She said quickly taking the dolphin from Jaejoong who had it in his hand.

Even if you knew nothing about the group POWER you would be able to see that Joonmi and JInju were very fond of their donsaeng. 

"Thank you oppa-unnies look!"

"That's very nice, Puppy."

"Good morning ladies." The others bowed formally.

"You girls sure are respectful."

"Were you expecting a chest bump and a handshake? Because it can go either way for us YG artists." Joonmi said smirking at Jaejoong like he was a stranger on the street.

Dain's POV

 

 

I knew Joonmi was never an angel in the morning but to talk to Jaejoong oppa like that was insane!

“Unnie! You shouldn’t do that!”

“Thank you Lee Joon but men should know not to make assumptions of us, especially us. I’ll flip your world upside down so quick you’ll be out of sorts for months.” She sneered before holding up a bag I never noticed.

"Now come on little kid, let's get you properly dressed!" I felt a bit embarrassed that Joonmi and Jinju still tried to dress me and to say that in front of someone as important as Jaejoong made me a little angry.

"I don't need help!"

"Oh yes you do, kid."

"Come on Dain-ah, you're super clumsy." I could only pout because it was true; I was always messing up either myself or the clothes I needed to be wearing. I let them dress me with a pout on my face.

"So your other members are not here?" JInju asked once we got back to the kitchen.

"Yeah, our baby has the biggest crush on Park Yoochun." I immediately covered my face to try to hide my embarrassment at having someone else say it.

"You don't have to say it like that!"

"I'm sorry, baby." Joonmi said reaching out to touch me but I slapped her hand away.

"So you're feisty?"

"I'm sweet!" I said sticking my tongue out which only made Jaejoong laugh.

"Unnie-yah, you'll have to straighten my hair, sorry." I said eating some rice that TOP had on the table.

"Don’t worry about it, can you get it in a ponytail?"

"Mm!" I said informally. Jinju nudged me.

"Are we close?" Joonmi asked with the same tone she had used with Jaejoong not eve minutes ago but I busted out laughing before I launched myself at her smiling.

 "Gizibe." I bit her cheek and sat back down to finish eating.

Jaejoong was staring at my clothes and I looked down studying what I had on. Pants with crosses on them and a tshirt with a bunch of famous black people with the leather SnapBack on top of my mess of hair.

“Why oppa?”

“Oh nothing.” He said grinning at me. Once we finished up, Jaejoong wanted to take a picture with all of us. I gave a charismatic look and posed toughly.

"Now a cute one!" I put up my V and smiled brightly and gave TOP oppa a hug before leaving with my unnies.

 

 

 

 

Weeks after my ‘sleepover’ at TOP oppa’s house I got a called saying to come over with the girls to have dinner. I told all the girls via yelling the message in the hallway in only my underwear as I did not wear pants at the dorm.

“No, because special child Dain can not walk to her members to tell her the content of a text message.”

“Or you know, WALKING TO EACH OF OUR ROOMS YOU LOUD BRAT! YAH! ACT LIKE A HUMAN BEING!” Suri yelled like she always did when I yelled in the dorm.

Since it was just TOP oppa I didn’t feel like wearing anything ‘classy’ I kept  pretty simply with some of the baggiest jeans I owned and a cutoff shirt that could reveal the majority of my stomach if I raised my hands all the up. The girls never got around t sraening my hair (because it took them hours to make it pin needle straight) The ride to TOP oppa’s place was like any ride with us, noisy with the usual screaming matches with Suri and Minah, who finds a way to annoy Suri to the end of the world, and the occasional glares from Jinju when either me or Renni got a bit too rough play fighting behind her. Before long we were at TOP’s apartment. He opened the door with a big smile and the smell of food wafted behind him.

“If it isn’t my favorite rag tag YG girl group.”

“I’m telling 2NE1 sunbaenims!” Minah yelled.

“I said rag tag, they have more class than you all.” That earned him a kick to the knee courtesy of Nari before they all walked passed him crouched on the ground.

“I NEED MY LEGS!”

“For what? You now have an actual reason for your crappy dancing?”

"You’re welcome!” Nari yelled from inside the place.

I crouched down and rubbed his shoulder.

“Sorry oppa, should I get you some ice?”

“You can pee in Nari’s shampoo bootle.”

“She’d kill me!”

“I know, sorry Dain-ah. I’ll just do it.”

As we lounged around TOP’s living room as he finished up wit the food there was knocking at the door.

MAKNAE-AH!”

LEADER-SSI!

“Leader-ssi? Get your to the door, Dain.” Suri said from the couch.

I stuck my tongue out at the back of her head tripping as I opened the door. They all started laughing and I turned towards them sticking my tongue out at all of them.

“I’m going to get revenge!” I said before turning towards the door.

"Jaejoong oppa!" I yelled seeing him at the door before hugging him tall frame.

"Dain-ah! Oppa has a present for you."

"Do you have some for everyone? All my members are here."

"Sure." He said coming in and then I froze before bowed formally.

"OMO! I-um, h-hello." I said to Kim Junsu and Park Yoochun.

As soon as they finished their greeting I quickly walked away getting under Mel and Tali who looked at me strange.

"Hello girls!" They all turned and stood up bowing to JYJ sunbaenims greeting them.

All the girls glanced at me as they greeted us back and I just kept my head down

"Yah! Bring the rest of the food!" TOP yelled from the kitchen making all of them leave the living room.

I got a glance of Park Yoochun and felt butterflies and frogs in my stomach.

"I don't feel good, I think I’m ging to be sick." I said grabbing onto Mel.

"You're fine."

"How can I be in the same room as Park Yoochun!" I whispered yelled to her at what I thought was quietly but the girls started laughing making me want to cry.

"Dain-ah! Minah-ah!"

I held Minah's hand and walked into the kitchen staying behind her.

"Yes oppa?" The roar of laughter from the living room made me feel even worse as I knew I would not be able to make it to the end of this dinner.

"Take this and put this in the living room."

We nodded and I hurried out of there to did what he said before sitting down in the living room with the rest of the girls. Soon the rest of the guys to sit down and began to eat. I sat at the very end of the table in between Mel and Renni who made sure give me mini pep talks frequently. I began to loosen up as Junsu oppa told funny stories and the girls shared of few of their own.  It went well until Jinju and Yoochun hit it off like life long best friends. They found out they were same aged friends and it ran from there. I almost lost my appetite as I saw Jinju reach out and touch his arm.  Mel rubbed my leg making me look over at her.

"Hang in there kid." I tried to smile but just nodded.

I did my best but at one point I just stopped eating and let the girls feed me. During that moment It hit me that Yoochun would never see me because I was child. It got worse when the girls picked on me and made me the center of attention knowing I hated that the most. Mel and Renni tried to get them to stop but they kept going until I kept my head down to hide the tears in my eyes as my feeling were hurt at the girls’ insensitivity in front of the man I have loved since I was 8 years old. I’m sure by the end of dinner the girls could sense my foul mood if they looked me in the eyes. Once everyone was done I helped clean up the table and saw Jinju, Minah, and Yoochun talking closely with each other laughing. If I stood there any longer my tears would have fallen so I went back in the kitchen to when Nari wrapped her arm around me tightly.

"You alright there, baby?" I turned and it was Jaejoong. I smiled at him and nodded.

"You sure?"

"Oppa, can we get ice cream, please?" I asked after getting from under Nari’s arm before he said yes.

We quietly left and I kept my head down in the elevator as thoughts ran through my head about never being good enough to be with someone like Park Yoochun. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I missed the glances Jaejoong threw my way as we walked to this cool ice cream shoppe close to TOP oppa’s apartment. My mood brightened up as I walked into the colorful lit shoppe. WheN i realized the shoppe also sold frozen yogurt I ordered a crap load of stuff on top of it impulsively and before I could reach my wallet Jaejoong oppa paid it as dismissively as could pay for frozen yogurt. We both sat down at a table a ways from the window. He commented on my mood but I just shrugged it off, I mean could I tell him that I was jealous because Yoochun, thelove of my actual life, seemed to be hitting it off with my member who was prettier, smarter, and older. That I was kid living in a fairytale. He wanted to take a picture for Instagram so I got closer to him and posed.  I had just about my whole face in my frozen yogurt when he called my name.

"Dain-ah."

"Yes?" I asked looking to a hand phone directly in my face.

 “Are you a sasaeng, oppa?" I asked then scrunching my face up and biting at the camera, laughing.

"Do you like the treat oppa bought you?"

"Of course! It came from oppa so it's jjang!" I said eating and pointing my spoon at the camera.

I did my nodding move from our single IGAB which made him howl in laughter which made me laugh.

“Jaejoong oppa you’re so silly."

We finished up soon after our selca session going back to TOP’s apartment where we were greeted with rowdy laughs from whoever was singing. I glanced around to spot Yoocun but sighed as he was no where to be found. I stood by the living room door as Jaejoong walking into the living room sitting down talking to the girls. and Jaejoong. I watched the girls make fools of themselves not being able to stop my giggles at them being extremely silly.

"Pabos." I said grinning watching Minah and Renni do a skit from Gag Concert.

"You're back!" I turned around quickly knocking my shoulder on the wall to none other than Park Yoochun.

He chuckled trying to look at my shoulder which I had covered with my hand rubbing it. I looked down when he continued to look at me.

"Oh, uh, yeah...Ja-Jaejoong oppa is in there." I said gesturing behind to the leaving room but he only moved closer to me.

"Why so shy, Dain-ssi?" I glanced up, looking back down as quickly shaking my head.

I couldn’t think straight with Yoochun so close to me, I could even smell the manly cologne he wore which made me even nervous because, OH MY GAWD PARK YOOCHUN IS CLOSE ENOUGH TO ME THAT I COULD SMELL HIS COLOGNE!!! I ended up shaking my head again which made him smile.

"Is Jaejoong oppa your favorite oppa?" I laughed awkwardly because NO! It’s you you big gorgeous human being and shrugged.

"He's nice to me...and takes care of me...and buys me treats when I'm sad." I said then closed my mouth.

"You were sad earlier?"

"No! Of course not!" I said defensively which earned me a tilt to his beautiful shaped head and a smirk on his beautiful, deep Cupid ’s bowed lips.  

"You're very pretty, Dain-ssi. I can only imagine what you will look like when you get older. I'll be keeping an eye on you." He said before knicking my cheek.

I touched my cheek in the same spot he touched it following his figure walk into the living room falling on Jaejoong who began to yell. My heart and spirit lifted at that moment and it was those few words that replayed in my head as I watched the others act silly. Eventualy the girls noticed I was around and dragged me from my hiding place making me play games and smile, I’m sure it was there way of apologizing. As expected, the members of POWER are always on one accord.

 

It was only two months later when our hiatus/ break/ vacation time ended as we began our promotion period for newour new songs that we had worked on during our break. We wanted to come back harder than before and in the ending result I had a larger part in the song to showcase my rapping skills which were a surprise to the publica as well as our fans. It seemed like time flew when you were doing what you loved.

 

 

 

Super long. My goodness I can not believe I wrote this much. There were many distractions so if there are a lot of errors, sorry:(

 

Oh! Happy 1 Year Anniversayr with KPOP to me ! It was a year last year on this same day that I listening to my first Kpop song ever: A by Rainbow. The same day last year where I saw the my first Korean idols: SHINee's Key and Infinite's Hoya. All thank to One Direction (ex-Larry shipper ;)) Comment your thoghts below!