Idol Recruitment. . .Let's Start Over? Part 2

To Live is an Awfully Big Adventure

Enjoy Part 2^^

Part 3 will be up much much later today!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

During the next two days I got in contact with Stardom Entertainment and went to the company building. I had no concern for my attire so I kept it simple and threw on some jeans and a T-Shirt with a snapback on my head trying to contain my curls. Joonmi came with me because Minah didn’t o her job of getting me to TOP oppa’s place for dinner so they sent the ‘Big Gun’ with me. When we were let in the building we were given directions to the practice room that EXID was suppose to be in. We both knocked on he door before walking in and the first thing I saw were a group of boy spread out around EXID.

“Hello!” We said bowing and the girls of EXID ran over to us, shouting hello and hugging us. 

"Well look at you! No skin today, Dain-ah?" Solji said twisting me around making the girls start laughing and I pouted.

"It's too cold now!" I said and the girls busted out laughing again.

"Come sit down." Hani said grabbing Joonmi’s hand and Jungwha grabbing mine after hip checking me.

"Oh these are our company’s trainees!"

"Stardom trainees fighting!"

“This kid. Hello Stardom trainees.” Joonmi said bowing and grabbing my neck to make me bow along with her.

I hit her hand to make her release me and she kicked me but I moved out the way and stuck my tongue out at her.

“Do you two ever play nice?” Hyerin asked laughing at us.

“Yeah. This is us playing nice. You know how we get if we weren’t.” Joonmi said raising an eyebrow.

“I swear POWER is worse than TeenTop.”

“Suri-yah is so quick to hit one of us.”

“She’s hit YOU, unnie?”

“Unnie had to set an example.”

“I told the kid to hit me to let them know that even I, the eldest unnie will get disciplined."

“Suri unnie cried for a couple of hours and apologize or three days straight afterwards.” I said giggling being pulled down by LE took my snapback and fluffed my hair.

Once she was satisfied she leaned back on her elbows and raised an eyebrow.

"So? What's up with you? You have that determined look in your eye, maknae-ah." I smiled and nodded at her.

"Hyojin unnie, I had a dream."

"About me?" She asked tackling me to the ground, laying on top of me as I laughed at her.

"Yes! Me, you, and some other idols had formed a hiphop group and we became extremely popular." She sat me up and pulled me into her lap to keep me from hitting her as I talked with my hands when I got really excited.

"Really?"

"Unnie! Yes. I've already approached the idols that were in the group to see if they wanted to give it a go."

"Wait, the idols in your dream?" I nodded and looked back at her getting comfortable.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah! One has agreed and I'm going to see the other tomorrow to get an answer. But what do you say unnie? You know we've always wanted to do real hiphop and rap! Now is the chance to do it!"

"Does YG now about this?"

"I told him the day after I had the dream." She looked at me and I bit my lip as I was anxious.

LE has been my friend for a good couple of years and we ha always talked about working together. My dream, becoming a reality is the chance we had been waiting for.

"You're serious? You really are serious?"

"Yes! Once we're all together we should go out."

"Who else is it?"

"BAP's Jongup, BTS' Jimin and I'm going to SM in a couple of days to talk to one of the EXO members."

"I thought you were mad at them?"

LE was one of the people I vented to when I realized EXO betrayed me; we were very close with each other. Every now and then we spend the night at each other’s dorms.

"I am but I've always wanted to do this!" I said noticing she was looking passed me towards her members.

I turned around in her arms and looked at the others before turning back to LE.

"So? Unnie!?!?!" I said doing my cute V pose and doing it again.

The girls had a fit and I made an attempt to crawl away from them but my ankle was grabbed an it was all over.

"Okay, I like the idea and you've been waiting since you debuted to be let out your cage." I tackled her to the ground and clung to her like a koala sticking my head under her neck.

"You're the best." I said kissing her cheek and getting up and taking my hat from Hani who took it from LE.

"I'll text you when I get everybody together okay?"

"Alright, be safe maknae-ah."

"Stardom trainees bye bye!" I said waving at them all.Two down two more to go!

 

 

I went back to my dad's studio and went in to see the guys eating.+ Going back to my ad’s studio I said it with the clothes and let Renni pick me out someone clothes because I was running late having to wait to take a shower. She picked out black ripped skinny jeans, a tight black cami, a jean plaid shirt over it that and black boots. I made sure to hug her extra tight right before I ran down a loud of steps to catch a cab. You could see a lot of stomach and collar bones since it was a halter top but I couldn’t be worried about that as I was a woman on a mission! WoaM.

"Hello- oh food!" I said running over and eating some food off of my dad’s plate.

"Omo it's so good." I said smiling at the guys but my gaze stayed on Jimin.

"Jimin oppa, you think it over?"

"Yeah, I thought it over a lot.”

“That’ an understatement! He made a POWERPOINT on how it would benefit him!”

“Did it help?”

“Yeah, I guess.” Yoongi oppa shrugged and I stopped chewing and looked at them before nodding slowly.

“Next time me the girls tell me ‘NO’ about something I’ll make a PowerPoint and present my case. Woah, oppa jjang! Sooo?”

“I’ll join this group with you Dain-ah. You’re a very good rapper for POWER and seem like a nice dongsaeng. I’ d love to do it.” My squeals made every single person in there jump an clutch their chests.

"3 down, 1 more to go!"

"Two other people have said yes?"

"Yeah, BAP’s Jongup and EXID's LE. Now all I have to do is make a trip to SM and everyone can come together."

"SM?"

"Yeah, I'll have to just be honest with them since they're- I moved my hands around - that way. And then I never thought about those crazy mental EXO sasaengs."

"EXO!! You want one of the guys from EXO?"

"I know it sounds farfetched but I'm going to try." I said smiling determinedly at Jimin.

 

 

 

After wrapping up with Jimin I headed over to Jaejoong’s place since him an JYJ had came back from Japan. I hadn’t seen him in so long so I let him know before he got on his plane to expect me there to catch up! By the time I got on Jaejoong’s floor I as bouncing with excitement, knocking on the door like a maniac. As soon as the door opened I launched myself at Jaejoong and hugged him super tight!

“Oppa! You’ve been gone for so long! I missed you so much! Don’t go for so long okay? So much has happened since you left that I wanted to tell you in person! Oppa! Oppa! Did you miss me? Of course you did oppa! Oppa! I missed y-“

“Dain-ah?” I stopped my word vomit and looked over the arm of Jaejoong to SEE JAEJOONG, looking at me with two parts shocked and one part confused.

I leaned back from the person I was holding, praying to God that it was Kim Junsu who wore the same cologne that HE did. I got to the clavicles showing from his shirt and yanked away from him. . I moved around him to get to Jaejoong but was yanked back and clutched his shirt looking up at him in shock. Has this man lost his damn mind? I felt myself get a bit lost in his eyes an emotion swimming in them that cleared up once he opened his mouth. HIS MOUTH. I don’t know how long I sent staring at his full lips, his deep cupid’s bow, his tongue sliding over his bottom lip. I never realized I followed his action with my own tongue. I came back to reality when his mouth lifted in a smirk and I glared at him.

“I have a birthday present for you.” I had this smart reply but it dies in my throat as I was not expecting Yoochun to remember my birthday.

“Y-yeah?” I rolled my eyes at my stuttering but he smirked again.

“Close your eyes, baby~” He said as he bent his head to my ear.

I lost the battle of holding in my shivering, sure he could see the goosebumps that rose on my skin from how close he was, how deep his voice dropped. I did what he said and heard him move around behind me and I tensed. I realized I was being tricked after standing there for a few seconds so I elbowed him in his stomach and glaring at him as I watched him bend over grabbing at his stomach.

“You lying bastard. your so called birthday present and leave me the hell alone.” I got to Jaejoong and hugged him tightly repeating my earlier speech but stopped when I realized he was looking behind me.

I grabbed his face and turned it to me and looked in his eyes.

“Only look at me.” Jaejoong spluttered for whatever reason and yelled at me!

“Don’t say things like that! Now come in the kitchen! I made you some food and have your present in there!” I grabbed his arm and let him lead the way, fighting the urge to look back at Yoochun but I knew he looking at me, my back was hot from his eyes on me.