Tears, Part 2

To Live is an Awfully Big Adventure

enjoy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a couple of days of me crying nonstop I finally explained to Narsha unnie what happened in detail. Of course I was scolded and was stupid to not see it coming. “Dain, I REALLY can’t believe you!!!” I looked up at her in alarm.

“You girls are always telling your fans how close you are and how much of a family you girls are but then you keep that you’re dating Yoochun-ssi from them? A HUGE sunbae like that? Someone who is NOT a regular guy?”

“They knew how I felt about him.”

“And so did I but Lord knows I never thought you’d actually get with the man! Choi Dain he is a MAN. Damn near a decade older than you.”

“Yess unnie, he has had this SAME conversation with me time and time again.”

“Of course, he gives you an out but you stick with him.” I shrugged because what else could I say? It was true. I really liked Yoochun. He could have been 50 years older than me but if he was the same way then I would still want to be with him.

“You kid- I’m going to get gray hair because of you!” I pouted but climbed into her lap. She huffed and groaned before positioning me the way she wanted me, patting my head.

“Really unnie, thank you. Really.”

“What are you going on about?”

“For letting me stay here. I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have you. Thank you, really, for letting me stay.”

“Where else would you have gone? Hm? Sleep at the company? Go to your parents? Let them know about the colossal storm of a fight you and the girls had? Hush.” I laughed and hugged her thinking about what the next few weeks would be like

"Yes unnie.”

 

 

 

It did get better for the next few weeks. I didn’t hear from the girls but Narsha kept me busy, be it with my homework, working out with her, or practicing my singing and rapping with her and Miryo unnie (when she would come over). A third of the time I was doing homework, always trying to stay ahead in my studies. Yoochun came over pretty often to make sure I was okay. It was safe to say that I scarred him with my tears. Looking back at how I acted I was extremely scary. If I were Yoochun I would have left me on the side of the road. He got to know Narsha which I was really happy about because he doesn’t really talk to idols, especially if they are similar in age. Overall it was good seeing Yoochun and not hiding it –

“Ohh hoo hoo! Look at what we have here! Maknae doing homework!” I screamed and covered my face before remembering I had on baggy sweatpants and a huge shirt, and covered my clothes. And then I remembered I only brushed my teeth and washed my face before covering my face AGAIN. I got tired and just yelled and screamed, making me fall on the floor, and staying there to curl up into a ball. I was met with laughter and I continued to whine until I felt myself being manhandled to sit up.

“Stooooop~ I look like a bum! I don’t have any makeup on.” He scoffed before pulling my into arms and hugging me as I kept my face buried in his chest where he couldn’t see. He struggled with me for a good minute before I gave up, looking at him with a pout. He smiled and ran his fingers through my hair.

“You’re so beautiful Dain-ah.” I couldn’t help but blush at that. Having Park Yoochun look me in the eyes and tell me I was beautiful. It still felt surreal that I was dating the guy I’ve loved since I was 7 years old.

“One day I hope you’ll never realize you’re too good for me.” He said seriously and I frowned at him before mushing his lips together.

“Stop with this nonsense.” He kissed my fingers and I giggled nudged him with my shoulder.

“You have to go back to your dorm…you know that right?”

“I know…o…oppa?” I asked feeling shy as we were wrapped around each other.

“Yes my cute little sea princess?”

“Can you- if you don’t mind- could you sing? For me?” He looked shocked and nodded after looking at me and scratching his head.

“Any song?” I nodded, looking away from him so he wouldn’t see the ‘fangirl’ up close. He cleared his throat and began to sing ‘kimiga irukotoga imamo mada atarimae nandayo~’ I looked up at him as he sang quietly with his eyes closed for the entire song and before I knew it I sang with him.

"Keep in mind that I love you~” The fact that he was singing one of my favorite songs by JYJ amazed me! We began rocking and it made me hugged him closer because in this exact moment I fell in love with Yoochun. Big star, TVXQ, SM traitor, Park Yoochun from Seoul, South Korea and Fairfax, ia. Park Yoochun who could have any woman he wanted, was sitting on the floor singing me a song that was meant for his two brothers hugging me while I looked like a bum. I loved him and I loved my 8 sisters who were not with me. Hearing this song after so long made me want to be better. I looked up at Yoochun once he stopped singing and wiped his tears from his eyes before he kissed my forehead.

 

“Please, honey.” I looked up at him and he just looked at me before hugging me tight.

“Please make up with your members Dain-ah. I’d never forgive myself if I was the cause of you and your group having problems.” I sighed, before patting his back and looking at him.

“Oh oppa, it’s nnot you, it’s me.” I said turning around making him put his head on my shoulder.

“I don’t think it’s because I’m dating you. I think it’s because I’m dating and have been hiding it. I never told the girls therefore our trust is broken. I never trusted them in the first place to tell them that we were dating and I broke their trust by not telling them. It’s, it’s ju-“

“Just about trust. TRUST ME I know about trust.” I’m sure I made a wounded animal sound before I turned around in his arms and hugged him tight.

“I’m sorry. I forgot well I didn’t forget but my words were too careless.” He didn’t say anything for a while until I felt him sigh.

“I just don’t you girls to go down the same path me and my brothers did. Of course we’re okay now but back then I never thought we would get to this point. Knowing guys for the majority of your life but then have something go wrong. . .and they can’t understand where you’re coming from. . .having your loyalty be questioned. . .having your trust and love questioned. . .well that’s not a feeling I want you girls to go through. It . So please, for me, for your President, make up okay?”

“I hear you.” It was quiet, the only sounds you could here were our breathing and Narsha’s faint singing, and then MY MANLY STOMACH MAKE THE LOUDEST GROWL.

IS EXO IN THERE?!?!” I shoved him off and curled in ball screaming and yelling.

“We were having a deep moment and then my stomach ruins it!!!”

“Your stomach didn’t ruin anything. Come on, get up! Let’s go cook some food!” He said with his hand stretched out. I grabbed his wrist and was pulled up before straightening out my t-shirt. He the collar of the shirt which was pretty wide and hanging off my shoulder.

“This is pretty revealing don’t you think?” I hit his hands away before walking out to Narsha on the couch watching TV.

“I’m here with Narsha unnie! We’re girls!”

“I’m just saying! Narsha shouldn’t be able to see you like this!”

“She saw me when she gave me a bath the first night~” I singsonged and yelled as he picked me up and began tickling me.

“Unnie!!!!! Unnie!!!! Unnie save me!!!!!” I yelled and all I was met with was laughter.

“Park Yoochun so help me God I’m going to PEE ON YOU IF YOU DON”T STOP-OH NO!

YAH!!!!!” He yelled standing me safely on the ground. I got my breath back, kicked him in the back of the knee making him fall, and made a run towards the bathroom.

“I’m going to get you back!!!!” He yelled and all I could do was laugh.