Idol Recruitment. . .Let's Start Over? Part 1

To Live is an Awfully Big Adventure

Enjoy^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yongguk's P.O.V.

 

My kid and her crazy friends.” Toon hyung said sighed loudly.

He stood up and put a hand to head before turning to us.

"Alright guys, I'm going to make sure my kid  is leaving instead of trying to kill her friends. Just chill."  He left and the guys freaked out about Dain.

"Okay not only was there a ban on showing skin until she turned 18 but she got on her knees in a short skirt that showed her thighs-" I shot Himchan a look who raised his hands up.

“Who would have known how vulgar those two were though? Did you hear Krystal ask Himchan hyung if he ever had a wet dream about a girl before? She’s cool to say it like it’s nothing.”

“She’s too blunt.” Daehyun hyung said frowning at the empty spots where Krystal and Suzy sunbaenum were sitting.

“Did you hear them when they first came in? Dain-ssi likes Park Yoochun?”

“Hyung, everyone knows he’s her ideal man.”

“They know each other though.”

“Do you think he knows?”

“What if he does? He can’t date her with YG’s ban on-why are we even talking about this! Dain-ssi begged Jonguppie to form some badass hiphop group then threatened him. You're so lucky." Himchan said glancing at Jongup.

"But why me? Why not Yongguk hyung or Zelo-ah?"

"She didn't dream about us, Jonguppie." I said glancing at the door she had just left out of.

"And what did she mean? She dreamed about you? What else did you do in her dreams."

"Hyung!" He shouted and they laughed.

"Are you going to do it?"

"She delivered it pretty damn well even if you're hesitant."

"She's really determined."

"I want to do it but will management let me?"

"I think so. Not only will the people see your potential but it'll bring a good but of publicity to TS." I said and they nodded.

"Sorry but she's really pretty. I follow her on Instagram and sometimes it's hard not believe she's her hardcore  image in POWER."

 “She’s really cute and pretty.”

"You follow her on Instagram?"

"Yeah." Youngjae said and pulled up her account.

There were a mix of pictures and videos and one in particular got my attention. It was a repost of what her members recorded her in the studio donned in all black when her hair was cut rapping, singing and dancing in the studio with one of her members.

"She's so damn talented." I nodded and watched videos of her being silly and then of her out or dancing.

There was one video of her dancing with a trainee and she was killing it!

"She's really talented."

"I'm actually looking forward to this." He said and I smiled a bit because I knew deep down he has been waiting for his chance to sho fans what he was capable of.

 

Dain's P.O.V.

 

Two days later I was back at my dad's studio conscious of my attire, with an old school Biggie Smalls sweater, super short black shorts, with long black thigh highs that once again didn't reach and black boots with a beanie on,  because my dad really made me feel a bit self conscious about showing off my body. I thanked my dad's secretary for her present as I came in and made it to my dad's studio room. I knocked twice and went in as usual.

"Hello." I said bowing as the guys stood up and bowed back.

My dad rolled his eyes and got up from his chair walking over to give me a hug followed with a once over.

"Yah! This is worse than two days ago!" I shook my head and looked at him feeling a bit down because what’s wrong with what I have on?

He made a noise and fixed my beanie.

“No no no baby, you’re fine. You know how Daddy ca get sometimes. It’s just that you’re my baby girl and that you’re becoming a woman. I’m sorry baby.” He said leading me to sit down at a table covered in food.

My dad fixed me a plate and put it in front of me which got me distracted from the reason I came in the first plce because the food smelled so good!

"Waaaa~ thank you daddy!" I said eating deliciously if the sounds coming from me were any indicator.

"I'mtelling your mom you like fast food better than her food." Scoffing into his plate of food, my dad kicked his feet up on the opposite table.

"Happy belated birthday, Dain-ssi, you're still the youngest person in the KPop industry." I shrugged.

"Thanks. I'll forever be the maknae huh?

"Yeap!" I laughed, really getting to know the guys, joking around with them.

"So now that we got comfortable with each other, I’d like to shoot an idea to you, Jimin-ssi." I said getting straight to the point.

He looked shocked and my dad laughed at him shamelessly.

"He's the one!" But I never answered him just continuing to look smile at Jimin expectantly.

"Um? Yeah you can ask me something."

"A week ago I had a dream and you amongst other idols were in it." The guys eyes all got big and my dad had a fit turning around to watch everything play out.

"You dreamed about me?"

"Amongst others. Don't you know what I dreamed about?" He glanced at my dad and shook his head.

"You were in a group with me and others. We formed a group and took over the khiphop scene. Now, I've already approached another idol about this group so now I’m reaching out to you."

"You dreamed of me and other idols forming a popular hiphop group?"

"Yes and I mean a REAL hiphop group with REAL hiphop beats. Now I've been waiting for the girls to let me out of my cage, metaphorically speaking,  and I think if I get everyone on board with this we could take over."

"A real hiphop group? With you? And other idols."

"Yes! I already let my president know so now I'm just planting the idea in everyone's head so we can move forward and do this!" I said making sure to keep eye contact to let him know I was serious.

"But why me? I'm not a rapper."

"Jimin-ssi, you look up to Taeyang oppa, right?" He sat up straighter at the mention of Taeyang’s name and nodded.

"He's not a rapper in Big Bang but he's successful."

"But, what about Jungkook!"

"I don't want him, I want you. We'll do whatever we need you to do to get to Taeyang's level and we'll take over South Korea and then overseas. Imagine it! Popular idols from popular groups in one hardcore hiphop group!"

"You said you approached someone already."

"BAP's Jongup." I said without any hesitation.

"And now I'm coming to you proposing to take over South Ko-" My phone started blasting one of my ringtones super loud.

"At least get the censored version Dain!"

"They don't say that word here, dad."

"That's what you think." I stopped and looked at him as I answered.

"Krystal! I'm trying to recruit let me call you back...okay, I hear you! Bye unnie!"

"That song suits her."

"She picked it out." I said laughing before turning all my attention back to Jimin.

"Come on Jimin-ssi! What do you say? Think about it?"

"I'll think about it."

"Good! I'll come back in a few days and if you're not ready then I'll show up at your company building!" I said standing up and kissing my dad's forehead.

How are you getting back?"

"Ilhoon is outside waiting for me."

"Is he?"

"Stop it. You know we aren't like that! He's my best friend."

"Umhm."

"I'll be seeing you Jimin-ssi." I said smiling and leaving.

 

 

A couple of days later I came back to my dad's studio in skinny jeans, wedged boots, a T-Shirt, and big cardigan with a black hat. I asked Minah to pick me out an outfit that my dad would not comment on and she literally covered all of me, ugh. She also tagged along with me because I always showed up to have dinner at TOP oppa’s house.

“I haven’t seen your dad since the party! Do you think he’ll be happy to see me?”

“I’m his kid. Why would he care about you?” I was hit on the arm and wrestled down to the ground outside of his door as Minah tried to put me in a headlock.

"Ow! Don’t be such a hard Minah!!!!”

THAT’S MINAH-SSI TO YOU!” I elbowed her in her stomach and crawled away from her but was grabbed my foot and dragged back across the floor probably getting Grade A dust on my .

WHY ARE YOU SO VOILENT!?!?!?!?!”

"BECAUSE YOU ARE A NG BLUNT AND RUDE BRAT WITH NO CONCERN TO OTHER’S FEELINGS!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS?!?!?!” She yelled twisting my arm behind my back and I started screaming for help.

The door swung opened and we both looked up at Zelo with wide eyes.

“Zelo-ssi!”

“A-ah P-POWER sunbaenims.” Minah hurriedly got off of me and pulled me up, fixing my clothes and hair before putting my hat back on.

He looked so in shock that he gaped like a goldfish and turned around to walk back in the studio.

“I’m so embarrassed.”

“Why? With you lack of shame.” I tripped into the room trying to dodge the kick to my and everyone had their eyes on us.

I did a flourish taking my hat off but was hit again by Minah and my dad smiled.

"Thank you, Minah." My dad said rolling his eyes at me.

Minah sat down in the only empty chair and I plopped in her lap making her lose her breath which made me laugh. 

"I'm back." Finally facing the guys I smiled in particular at Jongup but I noticed Yongguk kept looking at me so I gave him a personal smile before turning back.

"Have you thought it over?"

"I have and it sounds really cool. I…I want to show people that I’m more than a great dancer.”

“Someone is humble.”

“That’s what the fans say!” Jongup yelled back at Youngjae.

“I agree with the fans!"

"Since you told me about everything it got me excited so count me in." I was successful in my hug with him as I was too quick for Minah to hold me back.

I high fived Minah and could not lose the smile on my face. 

"Thank you!!! OH MY GOD hyung you won't regret it! This is really going to happen! Are you excited! This is great! I'm sure Mr. President has reached out to TS already so all we have to wait for are the others! " I said missing the weird looks of calling Jongup 'hyung'.

"I'm sure it'll be great. I’m really excited about it."

"You made me the happiest dongsaeng EVER! How about we exchange numbers and once I get everybody together we all go out together and hang out!"

"Let them eat at our cafeteria." Minah said looking at Himchan who was making eyes with her that did not go unnoticed but I deided to bring that up later.

"Perfect! Here let me have your phone and I'll give you my number. You know me and you could just hang out! Hyung! I'm a lot of fun." I said smiling.

"Ilhoon wouldn't like that." My dad said off handedly making his engineer laugh at the jib.

"He's not my boyfriend dad. I don't know what other way to tell you that." I replied not even looking at him.

"Hurry it up King!" Minah said bouncing me on her legs.  

I nodded and took Jongup’s phone looking at the home screen before smiling up at him.

"Nice picture." I smirked and put my number in his phone as POWER's cutie Dain!

I gave him his phone back making sure to give my dad a kiss and bowed.  

"Hyung! I'll text you later or call! See you later daddy, I'll be back in three days.” I said being dragged out by Minah.

“You know you called him ‘Hyung’ right?”

“He’s a hyung to me.”

“You’re so ing weird. You probably freaked him out.”

“I did not! He didn’t even bat an eye.”

“No, you're right. s did for him.” Minah said with the flip of her hair almost hitting me.

“Himchan?”

“Yeah Himchan did-“

“Yeah since you were pratically seducing him the whole time. The energy you were giving off makes me want to take a shower. You really have no concern for other’s feelings, Son Minah. Shall I tell your fans how much of a byuntae you are?” I glanced back at her shocked expression before she glared at me.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed down the hall running from a furious Minah who was cursing me to the lowest pit of hell for embarrassing her.