Preview of

To Live is an Awfully Big Adventure

The knocking continued and I got up and opened it.

"Yah! What took you so long!!!" I covered my good friend's mouth.

"--------- shut up! You're going to wake her up!"

"Mwoy?!" I closed the front door and let him peek in my room. He looked into the room with wide eyes before I pulled him to the kitchen so I could start making breakfast.

"Who is it?" --------- asked giving me a knowing look.

"It's not what it looks like! I slept on the couch!"

"She must be undiscovered because who has all that hair! How old is she?"

"She's really young, it's-"

"SHES REALLY YOUNG? I love you like a brother but I can't help you if you're a ert!"

"I'm not a ert! She's a baby!"

"OMG! You want to have with little girls! ----------- I REALLY can't-"

"Oppa why is it so loud?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"You're really cute."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just sleep at my place."

"Your place? With the other sunbaes?"

"No my own apartment."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Oppa I'm hungry." She said turning to me rubbing the dolphin's belly.

"OHH!!!! You're cute!!! I would have never imagined how cute the maknae of POWER was!"

She turned to him and looked alarmed.

"You know who I am?"

"Of course we know who you are!"

"We?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Morning oppa, where is the puppy?"

"In the kitchen, don't be too hard on her I made her come with me." They nodded and we walked to kitchen where ------------- and Dain were still taking selcas.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

It went well until Jinju and ---------- hit it off. They found out they were same aged friends and it ran from there. I almost lost my appetite as I saw Jinju reach out and touch his arm. I froze and Mel rubbed my leg making me look at her.

"Hang in there kid." I smiled and nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi Hi!! I've been busy studying with finals so I decided to drop a little preview from the next chapter! Hopefully it gets you guessing *raises eyebrows twice*