Idol Recruitment. . .Let's Start Over? Part 3

To Live is an Awfully Big Adventure

Part 3!

Enjoy^^
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was so paranoid, so mindful of myself that I was not good company. I couldn’t focus and kept stuttering from nerves that Jaejoong just sent me out.

“You’re so twitchy, Dain-ah! I can’t take fu-freaking take it. Just go home.”

“O-oppa no! I’m her enjoying the food and I haven’t even opened the present! I still have things to te-“

“I’m tired go home kid.” Picking up our plates, Jaejoong left me at the table loking pitiful.

He sighed and came back to me and held my face and giving me a look.

“Don’t let him get to you.” I smiled a little and nodded getting my stuff.

“Finish up, I’ll walk myself out.” I said leaving him in the kitchen and practically running out of his place.

I ran to the elevator not caring who was in the hall and put my hed in my hands embarrassmed for letting Yoochun get to me. I was so lost in my mind that I jumped when feet were in front of me. I looked up and tripped stepping away from Yoochun who wa smirking at me.

“Leaving so soon, Dain-ah?”

“Get the away from me! Get out so I can go home.” I said moving to the side but he just followed me and I glared up at him, at that y ing smirk.

“You really want me to go, Dain-ah?”

“Yes you jealous bastard I do!”

“Jealous? Who said I was jealous?”

“Your ing ego and pride when you threatened to tell my group members that I was dating Ilhoon!” His smirk dropped and I slipped from under the arm that he had by my head to press my floor number to get the elevator moving.

As soon as I pressed 1 the elevator was stopped and I as pulled back in his arms.

“Are you ing crazy? Let me g-“

“You think that little is going to be the man I am?” My mouth fell open and he was talking again before I could recover.

“I gave you your out, Dain but you didn’t ing take it. I refuse for you to resent me for not let-“ The smell of his cologne, the warmth his body was giving off the way his lips shaped his words made me lose my composure. I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him shutting his stupid “I’m-older-so-I’m-doing what’s-best-for-you” BULL. Kissing Ilhoon was nothing like the way I kissed Yoochun. He grabbed my chin and pulled me away breathing heavily.

“Slow. Slow down.”

“I’ve waited all my life to kiss your stupid self and you think I’m going to go slow??” I scoffed and bit on his bottom lip, pulling it a bit to on it.

His lip plumped up and he felt it looking at me with wide eyes.

“Dain I don-“ I was not going to let him try to tell me to stop so I went for his neck, and biting trying to leve my mark on him.

Physically marking him as mine for this moment because who knew what would happen in the future? This could be the last time I did this. Yoochun was talking if the vibrations against my cheek were anything to go by but I couldn’t focus on that as I only heard the blood rushing in my ears. I slid my fingers through his hair a couple of times before yanking him down to on his collarbones that were so prominent that they were seen through his shirt. I yanked his shirt down so I could get to it and his grip on my arm fell as he caught his balance with his hands to the wall behind me. I moved up to his ear and bit on him before pulling off.

“I want you to feel me for weeks to come. Want you to look in the mirror every day and remember what I did to you.” I whispered, albeit shaky and ran my teeth down the side of his cheek onto the neck down to his collarbones.

I bit harder and he pulled away from me, moving to the opposite side of the elevator. I quirked my eyebrow at him and pressed the button to make the elevator start up again. I’m sure if I would have focused on what I sounded like I wouldn’t have been so smug towards to Yoochun.

“I don’t ing like Ilhoon, okay? As you already know I like you. Only you. So please stop acting like that. I’d hate to like an .” I said getting off the elevator turning back to him.

“You might want to borrow some makeup for your neck, looks like you’ve been bit by a vampire.”

“This is your work!”

“Damn right it is.” I said walking away.

As soon as I got into the cab I freaked out embrassed trying to figure out where that dominant sde of me came from! I was not the agressor. I didn't do things like that! I didn't talk that harshly to people. Okay, I did with my members but they are my members! It was like a ligh switched was turned off and I was back to my normal self. DId an infuriating, teasing Park Yoochun bring that out of me? This is such bull.

 

I decided to let YG reach out to SM before I just showed up there to make a proposition with one of their artists, it seemed a bit cocky to do and I was not in the least bit cocky.  let them know what I wanted to propose. I got dressed in a cute pair of shorts that should the majority of my thighs and a t-shirt that showed my stomach and a matching oversized jean jacket. I wore some cute booties and a bandana over my hair, I felt the need to appeal to SM’s taste while visiting them.  When I got to the building there were fans outside shouting and they went crazy when I became visible. I had texted called Krystal while I was in the car so I didn’t wait long while I spoke to the fans, posing for them. When I made it to the door it opened and I launched myself at Krystal who jumped in my arms wrapping her legs around me.

"You're here!!!! In SM!!! Your fans are going to bricks!!" She yelled and I threw my head back and laughed at her and the unconcern to her language in the presence of fans.  

She got down as I walked up the steps and turned in front of me.

RIDE ME!” I jumped on her back and started hitting her .

“Let’s go go go!!!” I said loudly waving goodbye to the fans before Krystal took of running through the halls, giving me quick tour of the SM building.

A lot of the artists were walking around during my super quick tour and they seemed shocked before amused as Krystal and I passed by them saying quick hellos before running off. Krystal stopped at each senior and I bowed as best as I could while on her back until she finally let me down.

"What's under this?" She said and opened my jacket and whistled loudly, smacking my thighs.

"Look at you!" I slapped her hands away from making her laugh, trying to take my jacket off before intertwining our fingers walking to her practice room.

“Will I be interrupting practice?”

“Hell if I know. I just said I’d be back really quick and ran out.” I laughed and hip checked her.

“The unnies are going to punish you Soojung-ah.”

“Choi Dain-ssi are you trying to get me in trouble? Dain-ssi!” I mushed the back of her as she walked in the practice room getting kicked in the leg, squawking like an injured bird.

"Dain-ah!!!"

"Unnies!" I said hugging all of them, bouncing up and down.

Luna held me the longest, fawning over me.

"You've gotten even more prettier! Our little baby has grown up!" She said fixing my hair and opening up my jacket.

“Oh baby!”  

"Unnie~" I whined stomping my feet making everyone laugh.

"Come on, we aren't finished with our quick tour!"

“Quick tour? Yah! After 5 minutes we just stopped practicing Krystal-ah!!”

“Just let me finish!!!”

 "I'll be back!" I said and following Krystal out.

We were walking down the hallway when I heard my name being shouted.

"DAIN-AH?!?!" I stopped and waked back to the call and saw my SNSD unnies getting up running out the room.

Tiffany, Jessica and Hyoyeon raced to me while the other followed at a slower pace but I was tackled to the groun, causing a big ruckus laughing up a storm as they hugged me tightly.

"Look at you being y! What are you doing here!!!" Hyoyeon yelled squeezing me tight.

It seemed as though her voice carried because more people came out into the hallway to see what the noise was only to see the “Hardcore Strong YG maknae”  under the beloved SNSD girls. They started tickling me and I squirmed and screamed for help but everyone laughed as they took them off of me after hearing my threat of peeing on them if they kept it up. Krystal held me up as I caught my breath trying to talk but failed.

"You act like you haven't seen her unnie! We had lunch with her last week!"

"I miss my other baby!" She said hugging me and fixing my hair as Luna did earlier.

The others finally calmed down and hugged me like normal people when Shinee came up to us.

"What's all the fuss?"

"They act like they've never seen another girl." Krystal said smugly as I was being kissed on by Taeyeon and Sunny.

I was giggling and hugged them tight.

"Oh so this is the infamous POWER maknae, huh?" I had never spoken to my Shinee seniors so I froze up being talked to so bluntly as seniors have this sort of aura and the way Key was coming off was not it.

The girls did surround me putting me in the middle of them as if they were ready for a confrontation which made me a bit anxious. I got nervous and the girls surrounded me.

"What Kimbum is saying is that you’re even prettier in person." Onew said trying to ease the tension.

“Oh really? Thank you sunbaenim.” I said bowing as low as I could being surrounded by the girls.

"Stop making her nervous! She didn't come here for you! Where is EXO?"

"In their practice room hanging out like usual." Krystal grabbed my hand, pulling me through my unnies and passed my Shinee sunbaenims.

I had to start a light jog trying to keep up with her.

“Yah! Yah! Why are you trying to freaking sprint to their room??”

“So I don’t end up talking out of my to Key! He did that on person and I have some colorful, private words for his .” She didn’t elaborate as she knocked on the door and opened it pulling me as I hesistated a bit but reminded myself that I came for business.

“Oh Krystal sunbae-DAINS-SSI” All 12 yelled looking shocked and surprised but I put a hand up to stop the questions that I knew were coming.

"I'm only here to talk to Tao." I said catching his bugged out eyes before nodding.

"That’s right! Listen to the girl! Why don't the rest of you guys entertain me!" Krystal said grabbing Tao by his shirt and pushing him towards me.

We walked over to the other side of the practice room and I sat down crossing my legs taking of my jacket. “What the !” I looked across the room to multiple eyes bugged out and realized it was in response to all of my exposed skin.

“That’s a lot of skin showing, Dain-ah.”

“Last time I checked you weren’t Choi Taejun, Tao-ssi.”

"Okay, fine. What's going on, Dain-ah?"

"Straight to the point I had a dream that we were in a hip hop group with other idols and wanted to know if you wanted to make y dream happen.” He busted out laughing but stopped as he looked at me and gaped.

"Are you being serious?" I nodded, keeping my spirits high because who WOULDN’T want to form a group with other like minded people doing what they loved? "Other idols? Like who?"

"BAP's Jongup, BTS' Jimin, EXID's LE, and then me and you."

"So they- these other idols know about this?"

"They already said they wanted to try it out."

“Dain, it’s already hard being in a group with 11 oher guys having hectic schedules, being away from home and you want me to join this ragtag group of idols to form some badass hip hop group? Does that even sound like SM is going to allow that? No! You’re crazy."

"I'd be crazy if I didn't take this chance and live out my dream. We were really successful Tao! You've always been interested in rap as here's the chance to do it for real without worrying about consequences." I said getting on my knees as he started protesting.

"You’re going off a dream! Not reality! Don't do that, Dain!"

"I'm being serious!" I said taking his hands off of his face as he began to get a bit frustrated.

"Please Tao! You can't tell me you've never thought about it. Doing the type of music you’ve wanted to do!"

"I have! But it’s not that easy!"

"It can be if we let our companies work it out. Let's do it!" I said bluntly.

He put his head down in his hands and I pouted.

"Tao~…oppa~"

"ing hell don’t please don't act cute Dain-ah, I can’t do it.." I pouted even more.

"You all lied to me. Every single one of you lied to me and you can't even consider this? Think about this opportunity?" I asked not able to hide the hurt in my voice.

He kept his head down, not acknowledging my words and I felt tears in my eyes. I wiped them away quickly before I got my jacket and stood up.

"Okay then. Sorry I bothered you." I said as more tears ran down my face as I spoke to him.

I wiped my face again and Krystal came over hugging me.

"Don't cry, baby." "It's fine." I said before hecking my phone as it vibrated.

*I’m downstairs with these crazy ing SM stans surrounding the van as if I’m one of their mediocre artists. Bring your or I’m going to sue the company for my car getting damaged. –Big Unnie*

"Hey I have to go. I'll come by another day to play okay?"

"Yeah, I'll walk you out." I nodded leaving the practice room, not looking back.

 

 

Tao's P.O.V

 

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TO HER TAO!!"

"What are you talking about? What the are you talking about now?!?!" I shrieked a step above yelling.

"She just walked out of here crying! What did you say to her?!"

"That could have been our chance to make things right with her!"

"Look, she didn't come here to make friends with you guys."

"But you still shouldn't have made her cry!"

"I didn't know I would hurt her feelings!!" Kris got up and walked over to me poking me in the chest with his finger.

"Make it right, Tao."

 

 

Dain's P.O.V

 

Days after going to SM, the girls and I were back in our practice room, gearing up for another promotion period. I was as comfortable as I could get in a pair of TOP oppa’s sweatpants that I took from his place and a cropped top that let my stomach breath. As always I had to wear a snapback to keep my curling hair out of my face and flying everywhere. Practicing we were in our own little world, not feeling or noticing the multiple eyes watching us from the door as we practiced full out as if we were on stage. I gave me delivery an extra 500% as I danced and rapped to the song up’ing the ante.  After keeping our finishing pose for 10 seconds we all dropped down to the ground like flies, groaning and complaining.

I’M TOO OLD FOR THIS !” Joonmi yelled throwing her water bottle at the mirror.

“We’re in the same boat.” Jinju said on her hands and knees trying to catch her breath.

“You two must smoke when we aren’t together because I feel fine!” Nari said stretching her legs as wide as they could go and bending towards the middle.

“That’s because you are a ing dancer! You live for like this!” Jinju yelled throwing her shoe at Nari who ducked into a deep stretch.

“Good job Suri-yah. Way to keep up your energy.”

“Thank you unnie!”

And where the hell is my praise?!” Renni yelled stomping her feet and hands.

“Weeeeellllllll when you decide to learn how to control your face then maybe you would get praised Ryejin-ah!”

“Yah! Minah you’re so full of it! You have the worst posture! Way ahead of Dain and we know how crappy her posture s up our lines!”

“Yah!!!” I yelled throwing my shoe although it was true, I had very bad posture that made some of our dances look off.

“Renni, do what you get paid to do. EARN your praise!”

“Yeah instead of holding two fingers to my face every where there is a camera to get a bat crazy lesbian fan and followers. Heaven forbid I take the easy way out and take the image of cutie.”

By the time I turned around Minah and Renni were rolling around the floor trying to get hits on each other.

“I swear I’m leaving this ing group.” Tali said flipping her hair at the two figting beside her.

“Well ing leave!” Jinju yelled at her throwing a shoe.

“Unnie~!!!!”

"YAH! TEAMWORK!" Suri yelled and we all got in our worm like formation where we were extremely close and stayed together for maybe 5 minutes saying good points about each other and our practice.

After we did that we all got up and clapped as Jinju some music making me and Nari start dancing with each other. I noticed she stopped dancing after a while and turned to see where she was lookin at and stopped as well. There were the multiple guys of EXO coming into our practice bowing and Nari grabbed the back of my head making me bow towards them.

"Sorry to interrupt your practice but can I talk to Dain-ssi?" Tao said stepping forward and I peeled myself away from Nari, walking passed them outside the practice room.

I wiped my face with my shirt as I waited for them to all come out.

"What do you want? We were practicing." I said folding my arms making my shirt go up higher but not caring. "

Yes, I know, sorry."

"Why are all of you here?" I asked tiredly tilting my head looking all of them over.

"We came to make sure Tao made it safely." Chen said and I scoffed.

"Nobody is paying attention to any of you here in YG so that was not a concern. Why are you here?"

"Can we talk?" I nodded and followed Tao away from the others and stopped when he did, almost bumping into him.

"I'm sorry for the other day. I didn't mean to make you cry Dain-ah I was just shocked! SM is not known for what you were proposing so it was hard for me to grasp that you wanted plain ole' me-"

"You're not plain." He looked at me and nodded.

"Well that you wanted me in this badass rap group with other idols. I didn't think management would even hear me out."

"Okay, it was farfetched. I'll get someone else."

"NO!"

"No?"

"No. You'll have me. I talked it over with management and they gave me the go ahead."

"REALLY?!?" He nodded and I hugged him, jumping up and down.

"I can't believe this! I was going to go meet with another idol tomorrow!"

"Well you don't need to know that I'm all in."

"This is going to be great." I said getting lost in my own world.

"But here's the thing." I jerked from my thoughts and looked up at him.

"I knew there was a catch."

"Not a bad one just...forgive us, Dain-ah. We really didn't mean any harm when we didn't tell who we were. Honesty we just didn't want your view of us to change. We know you shared personal stuff with us but at the end of the day we're normal people like you. We're all sorry and would be really happy if you were our friend again...we miss you." He said and I looked down thinking it over.

I could drag things out being stubborn so I up my hurt feelings. 

"O-okay." I said stuttering.

"Yeah?" I nodded looking down as he chuckled.

"Don't be so excited."

"It'll take time to get used to, you know talking to you guys again."

"We all understand that." I nodded and glanced over at them watching us and his face followed them.

"Well let me give you my number so I can let you know when we're all going to go out and get a feel of each other."

"Okay." He said giving me his phone. I laughed when I saw his background of EXO-M.

“I swear SM has you guys doing weird -why does Luhan oppa have a book bag on? I’m so confused.” I mumbled entering my phone number in his phone, as, Dain-your friend again.

As soon as I gave it back to him the practice door opened with Minah sticking her head out.

"Maknae-ah quickly we're starting practice again. Quickly quickly!" I ran over to her and turned around.

"I'll text you...um bye." I said awkwardly to the rest of the guys and did a half wave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

F.Y.I I came up with the idea for the group of idols from different companies from FeelDog (Big Star), JunHyung (BEAST), LE (EXID) - You've Got Some Nerve MV ^^