Stupid ing Friends & A New Group

To Live is an Awfully Big Adventure

Enjoy^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A couple of weeks after me turning 18 I had this vivid dream about collaborating with people from different groups. I woke up the next morning and called my dad to see what he was doing and found out he would be working with BAP over the next few weeks along with Bangtan. I decided to make a trip to YG and throw my idea, or, my dream out there which he said he would take into consideration.

“King. No, let me be serious. Dain-ah. You’ve been in this industry for 5 years and you want to form a group with those that are NOT in your group? How are your members going to feel when you make music with others?” I let my head hang back and looked up at the ceiling before getting up and grabbing a toy from his shelf and faced it towards YG.

“YG Appa, the other POWER members do what they want to do without any concern for me. Is it alright because they are older? Or are they selfish and want to expand their name, their brand?” I said in a little voice and looking at him.

He laughed and took his toy back from me to sit it on his desk.

“You think your members are selfish?”

100000%. Without a doubt. Can’t I be selfish? I just want to make really good music with people of equally interests! YG APPA~” I whined flailing myself in the chair.

“Okay okay okay. IF these other idols agree to this then I’ll take care of everything, alright?”

YG APPA JJANG~” I said so excited that I climbed over his desk, knocking papers and flders to the ground, to hug him and ran out of his office.

The girls were waiting for me and once I told them what I needed to do they said they would tag along.  When we got to the studio I hugged my dad's secretary who looked really pretty.

"Oh my baby! Happy Belated birthday, baby!" She said hugging me and giving me a bag.

"Ahh~ unnie! You didn’t have to!" “

I couldn’t make it to your party baby so accept this as an apology as well.” I pouted some more but she shoes me away making the girls laugh at me.

“She’s nice.”

“Yeah, she’s my dad’s secretary.”

“She's hot. Think she’s ing your dad?” Krystal said smirking and I stopped to look at her like she had lost her mind.

She looked from me to Suzy and dropped her smirk throwing her hands up.

YOUR DAD IS HOT AS !

“He’s married KRYSTAL!!!!”

YOU’RE MOM COULD GET IT TO WITH HER FINE !

“You’re so ing gross.”

“Oh please! Like you’ve never see an attractive female before!”

“Of course I ing have but I’m not telling you that I want to BED THEM!” I yelled at her.

“Suzy say something!”

“You’re too honest Soojung-ah. But you’re totally right. I’d Toon if I was his secretary as well. Jen could DEFINITELY get it as well.”

“ you two!” I said walking away from them, coming up to my dad’s door knocking twice before I went in still annoyed and disgusted by Krystal and Suzy.

“Wait the up! YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT IF SHE WASN’T YOUR MOM YOU’D WANT TO HER, TOO!” Krystal yelled coming in behind me.

DON'T CONVINCE HER ! BOTH OF HER PARENTS COULD GET IT!" Suzy yelled even louder coming inside.

"IF IT WAS YOOCHUN, DAIN WOULD BE ON HIS FASTER THAN HARRIET TUBMAN CHOOCHOOING BROTHERS OUT OF SLAVERY!"

" I didn't learn about American History, I don't understand but WHAT SHE SAID!" Suzy yelled piggy backing off of Krystal.

I crouched down and covered my head wishing the floor would eat me because my best friends were actual ing idiots.

"Mr. Toon!" I looked up at my dad between my fingers and he had an eyebrow raised looking at my friends behind me.

“Nice to see you girls sober?-“

“I wasn’t THAT drunk at the party Toon!” Suzy squawked out as if she was scandalized.

 “Honestly, I know how bad Suzy is but you to Soojung-ah? I saw that girl you were dancing with her hands all over you. Do you want to die?”  I looked up at them and they had red faces but held no trace of shame on their faces.

“You two are so ing gross.” I whisper-yelled to them before standing up and turning to me dad with a smile.

“Daddy don’t harass my friends!”

“I can only imagine the crap you three do when the girls don’t keep tabs on you.” His eyebrow dropped as he looked at my clothes.

“Are you kidding me right now?”

DADDY!” I yelled looking down at the long sleeve plaid shirt, super short black skirt, and long black thigh highs that didn't come all the way up with black boots.

"What the hell do you have on?!? Just because the contract said you could show skin at 18 does NOT mean I give you permission. It’s too ing tight and NO!” I rolled my head to the side and looked at him smugly.

"Mom did."

"You and your mother are in damn cahoots! I ing told her not to put you in those dance classes and just stay on the basketball team. Wearing those tight short “dancer clothes!” He said making air quotations which made me roll my eyes.

My dad was so spastic when it came to me growing up and becoming a woman that he nitpicked at everything.

I could only laugh at him before turning my attention to his guests, bowing. After the cluster of embarrassment, Krystal and Suzy behaved as I talked to BAP.  But apparently my behavior was a big giveaway as my dad gave me a look. He has positioned his chair sideways so he could watch me and finally decided to say something.

"Okay kid, why are you here? Ilhoon is busy today?" The girls cracked up laughing hitting each other and I glared at them because I was going to kick their STUPID ING ASSES ONCE WE LEFT!

"Daddy don't say it like that! He's my best friend! And if you must know I came with a proposal."

"About?"

"I want to work with Jongup-ssi." I said turning my smile to him.

It was answered with an utterly confused face and we all laughed.

"Me?"

"Yeah! I know this may sound crazy but I had a dream about you and other people and we were a group and we were popular." s all spluttered, Himchan especially.

I heard Krystal ask him if he never had a wet dream about a girl but blocked that completely out as I saw Zelo’s eye get wide.

I’m so killing those ers.

"And I was in this dream?" I nodded crossing my legs but uncrossed them, as my dad had kicked my legs, without batting an eye.

"I-I don't-"

"Just think about it! You and I and other dope idols coming together taking over the rap scene."

"How did you know I rap?"

"Just because your leader and maknae take over rap in your group doesn't mean you can’t do it! I pay attention to things. PLUS you’re extremely good looking! You are extremely popular overseas! So if your little girl fans here don't appreciate you then overseas fans will!" I said bluntly.

It shocked everyone but my dad and the girls.

"I'm-"

"Just think about it, Jongup-ssi! You're already into hiphop and you dance and you have the feel! I've seen your performances and you have a lot of power behind your moves! Don't make me get on my knees and beg!" He looked to my dad but he chuckled and turned around staying out of it.

He looked nervous so I sighed and got on my knees.

“This person right here is making me go through so much.” The guys were shocked and the girls laughed at me.

"I'm down here begging you, Moon Jongup, to think about forming a hiphop group with me and other idols. You're the first person from my dream that I’m talking to. You're the mood maker." Watching him rub the back of his neck made me a bit nervous but I schoold my features when he looked at me.

"Okay, I'll think about it!" I jumped up and was about to launch myself at him r a hug when my dad grabbed my arm.

"You're not in America, King." I nodded but still smiled brightly.

"I promise it'll be great!" A loud vulgar song broke the mood and scared me making me search for my phone but stopped once Suzy held her phone up.

"Sorry!"

"If only people really knew how you girls were." My dad said shaking his head.

"What? We're angels!"

"Krystal and you aren't! People are scared of my kid but she's a big softie!"

"Just like my dad!"

"Get out!" He said and I kissed his forehead before standing up.

"Jongup-ssi I'll come back here or visit TS if I have to! I'm extremely determined, Moon Jongup. I'm sure you'll make the right choice."

"Get out of here intimidating the kid!"

"I'm not!" I said innocently before giving him a pointed look and smiling.

My phone went off blasting a vulgar song and I tried to get to it before it went to a bad part but I was late as the cursing got worse. I answered it and avoided the eyes watching me.

"Suri unnie!" My dad busted out laughing and I made a face.

"Maknae-ah! We're having dinner at TOP oppa's house!"

"Okay I'll be there!"

"Don't be ing late!" I rolled my eyes as she made another empty threat.

"I'll be there, unnie bye!" I said and my dad shook his head.

"Okay we're leaving! Dad I’ll be back in two days." He looked at me and frowned.

"I have BTS."

"I know."

"Someone from BTS?" I nodded and we all said bye and I left.

 

 

Those stupid ing friends are actually me in real life when I'm with my best friends. Alone I'm pretty cool calm and colllected but once I get around with my friends I act a fool LOL And the way Toon is acting is MY DAD IRL. I'm the first born, first girl so he freaks out when I talk about boys and wear short clothes like SIR, I am twenty years old. Calm down.