Yah!

To Live is an Awfully Big Adventure

enjoy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoochun and I never got a chance to be with each other long.  Three days after our Beach Confessional President YG gave us a random vacation which sent Mel through the roof.

MIGUK~!!!!!!”

“You’re not going to America, Mel.”

“And why the hell not! I get a vacation, too!” Mel said kicking the seat Joonmi was sitting in. IJoonmi was out of her seat and lunging behind her to hit Mel when Nari started screaming.

WHAT THE JOONMI!!! EUNLI!!!!”

“Don’t yell at me! Yell at her!”

“How about no one yells, hm? I am driving up here!” Our manager yelled at them but of course he went ignored.

“Mel you need to go see your parents! You haven’t seen them for three years! Go see your grandparents.”

I WANT TO GO TO AMERICA!”

“American will always be there, your family may not.” Suri said pushing Joonim back in her seat and kicking her.

“!”

“Bite me.”

“But everyone else has to see their parents, too!”

“Everybody has, except you. Next vacation you can go to America.” She crossed her arms and turned away from us. Minah cooed and climbed into the spot next to her and pushed Renni out the seat.

“Ow! I was ing sitting there!” She yelled climbing over seats to sit where Minah was sitting.

“If you wore your seatbelts then that wouldn’t have happened.”  Our manager said matter of fact. Minah ignored her and hugged Mel.

“Let’s spend the vacation with your family okay? It’ll be fun! Let’s eat a good home cooked meal!” She said kissing her cheek. Mel just mushed her head away but Minah stopped talking and hugged her.

“Hurting her feelings like that.”

“Hey shut the up back there or your will be staying in Korea, too!” Minah yelled at Renni.

:You girls are supposed to be goddesses! Not TITANS1; Our manager yelled over them.

“Do it! Joonmi, Nari, and Renni can’t be trusted in America! Let me go!” Tali said beside me which made Renni turn behind her seat and start hitting Tali.

“Why~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled as I got hit for being to close.

I screamed and climbed over the seat to get to Nari who already had her arms opened.

“Crickey! Look at that there! Two wildabeasts fighting for dominance! Which one will win?!?! The mean and surly one or the smart ?” Joonim said in heavily accented English trying to sound Australian.

"I'D RATHER SIT THROUGH A TEEN TOP FIGHT!!" I couldn't help but laugh at our manager but couldn't take my eyes away from Renni and Tali.

“Crickey mate! It looks like the mean and surly one is trying to pull Smartass’s hair!” Jinju yelled hitting their seat.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GIRLS! WHAT PLANET DO YOU COME FROM!!!! I'M QUITTING AS SOON AS WE GET HOME! WAIT NO I'M NOT! I'M NOT GOING TO LET NINE GIRLS RUN ME AW-PARK RYEJIN YOU BETTER NOT GET YOUR BLOOD ON THESE SEATS! YAH! KIM TAYEE! THOSE SEATS ARE NOT A SCRATCHING POST! WHAT ARE YOU PART CAT!! YAH!!!!!!!!!! I HATE MY LIFE!!!!! I SHOULD HAVE GONE WITH BIG BANG! BUT NO! IWANTED TO HELP OUT OUR ROOKIES! YALL ARE DEMONS!!!!"

That’s how the ride back to our dorm from YG. Mel crying loudly as Minah continued to do aegyo to make her stop, Tali and Rennie fighting, Joonim and Jinju being commenttators, Suri sitting beside our manager scrolling through her phone while our manager begged her to stop the madness, and Nari playing in my hair as we watched the rest of the girls while our manager cursed the day we were born.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After five days in Atlanta for a ance workshop and to days in LA, Joonmi, Renni, Nair, and I returned to Korea thoroughly tanned and exhausted as we had the flight from hell. It didn’t help that a good number of fans greeted us.

“How the do they know when we are coming back??!?!?!” Renni yelled behind her face mask.

“ing investigators! We wouldn’t be able to hide from these nosey supporting ers.” Joonmi said pushing her luggage waving at the fans.

“My fans aren’t ers.”

“Yeah they are. They are ers to support our crazy asses.” Rennie said before running over to some to pose.

I laughed at Nari’s face before getting close to some of our fans and speaking to them.

It was true, our fans were some ers. When we didn’t do something they agreed with they cursed us and when we did something right they would still curse us. It’s like your bias being a little . We were their little s but we loved that. There were no Unnieologist who defended us or tried to cover our . Hell Joonmi threatened our fans at our first fansign that if they ever did that then she would curse at them. Of course she got in trouble by Suri and management but she got it through their heads. Some fans were so close we knew their names. I was very close to my fansite unnie and a couple of others. They were very frank about their opinions but then again so were we! Our fans were our perfect match to be honest.

 

“Yah, why am I carrying your !?!” Rennie yelled kicing Nari in the .

“Yah yah yah! You! Don’t get it twisted! We have three maknaes in POWER. When yu surpass me age then come to talk to me, until then carry my and hut up.” I laughed because Nari rarely got upset with any of us and to see Renni put in he rplace always made me happy.

“Oh shut up, you!” She yelled kicking me in my knee which made me trip in the hallway. Joonmi got to our door and put in our code and opened the door.

“YAH~!!!” There ere multiple yells and screams and before I could eevenn get into the foyer fully I was tackled to the ground by Mel.

Nari squawked like a chicken when Suri hit her and they both fell on us. There in the middle of our foyer on top of shoes, we were in a dog pile. All the while our housemother was yelling at us but cooed when she saw us.

“Look at my girls! Back together again!” She said taking a picture of us.

“Yah! Let’s go out to eat! We haven’t had a meal together in when feels like a month!” Suri said untangling herslf from Nari and crawling from our dog pile.

“Go get cleaned up and dressed!”

 

 

 

 

We were all over each other in the car and were laid up on the other.

"I think we should have vacations often-we come back really appreciating our sisters." Jinju said.

I nodded and wrapped my arms around her and poked my nose in her neck. When we got to the restaurant we went into further more detail but I stopped listening when I got a text from Yoochun.

*I'm glad you made it back safely.*

*Princess~ Sea Princess~ I wish to see you*

I glanced around the table casually and continued to read the texts.

*I missed you…say you missed me.*

I did everything to hide my smile that I stuffed food in my mouth, almost choking which made Mel who was beside me hit my back. Of course that would be the perfect time for my phone to fall out of my lap. I shoved her from me and picked it up.

“Yah! You break that phone I’m kicking your !” Jinju glared at Mel.

“Sure, I’ll let her die next time. So much easier to deal with a dead member than a phone.” She said in a monotone which made me laugh until tears.

“This is what happens when we let you go to America!”

“Oh shut up and it.” As they continued to argue I texted back.

*When I see you…can I kiss you?*

*^{c}^ so cute to ask me but yes.*

*I think you only want me for my dashing good looks and my lips..and my cheeks.*

*Playing hard to get, push and pull. I like it*

I rolled my eyes and read the next one.

*I want to see you. Right now. Are you at the dorm?*

*I’m with my unnies…we’re eating. Doubt that they’ll let me leave without asking questions.*

*I got it.*

I couldn’t help the eye roll. Park Yoochun was definitely no match for my unnies. They would tear him to pieces. Like throwing an extremely attractive lamb to eight wolves.  I shook just thinking about what would happen if they ever caught us. The conversation between us was long forgotten when an ahjumma put down more meat. I was so caught up in eating laver and kimchi that Tali through a piece of ice at me.

“Oh! What the hell was that for!”

“Well if you were to take a rest and breath instead of inhaling your food you would have hear your leader tell you that your dad is coming to get you.”

“My dad? For what?”

“He said he had been trying to call your phone.”

“It didn’t ring, though.”

“Min ing Eunli!”

“It’s not messed up!”

“I refuse to go back to the phone store with any of you.” Tali said crossing her arms.

“If we tell you you’re going, you’re going!”

“Told you.”

“You, too, Ryejin! The way your phone is always messing up you need a new one, too!”

“Children children children, let’s just e-“

“Minah doesn’t have to worry about it because her girlfriend can give her 40 phones!”

“Yah! She is my most enthusiastic supporter. Don’t blame my awesome fan on your ty fans.”

“My fans are better than yours so shut up!” Nari said rolling her eyes.

“Girls let’s just-“ Suri began before getting cut off by Jinju.

“Everyone knows that she wants to make you her !”

MY !”

MINAH!”

YOUR GIRLFRIEND WILL!”

NARI!” My phone vibrated and I looked down.

*I’m outside.*

I stood up quickly getting Suri’s attention and motioning outside. She nodded while holding back Minah from Nari. I ran out he restaurant quickly and sped walked to Yoochun’s car.

“Go go go go go!!!!!” He pulled from the curb super-fast and I screamed trying to get my seatbelt on. He slowed down and turned to me, laughing.

“What was th-“  I kissed his cheek hard and closed his lips with my fingers to stop him from asking questions. Sitting back I pulled down the mirror and fixed my lip gloss.

“Let’s greet each other like that from now on.”

“Nope.”

“Why not! I li-loved that!”

“Because you’ll get too excited and try to kiss me on my mouth! I’m not ready to feel your tongue against my lips.”

“Oh baby, you’re going to love my tongue on your lips.”

BYUNTAE!!!!! BYUNTAE BYUNTAE-YAH!!!!” I yelled out the window which was rolled down and hit him making the car swerve.

YAH!!!! YAH!!!! I’M TRYING TO DRIVE!!!!” The car stopped suddenly and started back up just as fast which jerked me back in the seat.

“Did you hit something? I can’t got to jail!”

“No I didn’t hit anything! I did that so you could stop hitting me! Crazy beautiful girl! And I’m not a ert! How can your boyfriend be a ert!”

“Pabo.” I said crossing my arms.

He laughed ruffled my hair which I grabbed his wrist to bite his fingers.

SHIBAL!”

LAUNGUAGE!” I shrilled as I poked his cheek.

“Jesus! You bite me! Hit me! Only want me for my lips but NOT my tongue! I am not your arm candy.”

“Yeah you are. All you have to do is stay pretty and everything will be alright.

” “This girl called my pretty.” I giggled and pinched his cheek and he tried to bite my fingers.

“My little carnivore.” I chomped at him which made him laugh.

“So how did you get my dad’s number? He called Suri.”

“Your dad?”

“Yeah?”

“You sure about that?”

“…yeah, that’s what Suri said.”

“Your boyfriend has many talents.”

“Pre-meditated kidnapping, horrible driving skills, and nice lips and cheeks.”

SEE!”

“And you’re pretty. Why am I with you again?” He jammed his hand in my side and I howled as I fought him off.

WHO TOLD YOU I WAS TICKLISH!!!!!” I yelled squirming in my seat trying to get away from his hand.

I’LL JUMP OUT OF THIS CAR!” “NO THE YOU WON’T!”

LAUNGUAGE!!”

YOU’RE NOT GONNA SIC YOUR MEMBERS ON ME!” He said taking his hand back.

I sat back and laughed as I looked out the window.

“I won’t ever touch you so don’t worry about that!” He said and I was shocked.

I wanted to be touched but just not yet. Did that mean he didn’t see our relationship going anywhere? I sat back in the seat and watched the scenery. We got to a tall building and went into the car park. I got out once he parked and held my bag close to me. He lead me to the elevator and we got on. I stood away from him and made the mistake of snifling because he was over to me in seconds.

“What’s wrong baby? Wh-why are you crying? Did I hurt you?” I nodded my head and cried openly and hugged myself.

“Where!?! I’m sorry! Look at me! What did I hurt?”

“My feelings!!!” I yelled through my tears and he froze which made me cry harder as I tried to push the buttons back down to the car park.

“No no no! I’m sorry! I’m not used-I’m sorry. Baby just stop crying okay?” He sai wiping my face gently.

“You’re going to mess up your makeup, Dain-ah~”

“Don’t touch me! I thought you were never going to touch me!”

“Yah, is that what this is about? Oh baby I was just joking. No stop, listen to oppa. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. It was a joke.”

“It was?” I asked trying to get my tears under control as I let him wipe them away.

“Yes? No. I meant that I would not touch you until you were ready. I don’t want to pressure you and disrespect you which in turn would be disrespecting your members.”

“I don’t like to be played with. I’m here with you because I want to…I like you and hopefully sometime in the near future we can be together. I want you to touch me but I’m scared. I don’t know what to do but I want you. As in a real relationship where everybody knows you're mine and I'm yours. If you don't see that happening EVER tell me now. I'll be okay." I said looking up at him with more tears welling in my eyes but all I got was a small smile.

"I see that happening baby, sooner than you think. I just.” He wiped my tears and fixed my hair before looking me in my eyes.

“I don't want to overwhelm you, either Dain-ah. I've lived my life but you haven't lived yours. Being in a relationship this young could change your life. We might not be together forever." I shook my head hard at that statement.

"No?"

"No. I've only thought about you. Since I was 8 years old. Only you. My eyes were and are only for you. They wonder because hey, there are a lot of attractive people here in Korea but when it comes down to it? It's only you. If we get into a relationship I’m not leaving you. You'd have to be the one to leave. Not saying that if you do something stupid I won't be pissed or upset but...it can go both ways." I word vomited looking at him.

“I was 17 when you were 7."

"This is embarrassing." I said feeling my cheeks get hot. I was such a child to this MAN.

"Not for you! I'm 10 years older than you."

"I don't care if you were 30...all I know is that I want to be with you. And one day tell you I love you."

"I want that, too." I smiled and got on my tippy toes and kissed him quickly before he tried to get some tongue action.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If only things went the way you wanted them to.