SO IT BEGINS

How it all started

A BIG SHOUTOUT TO THOSE WHO UPVOTED THIS STORY!

sisbro, RoyalCouples, forevergorJESS9, seojuhyuns, YoongBaby, aservorova, arktutut, juniordoctorXD, Kiddie13, yoonsic4ever22, HunterSecretive, rasdiccion, jkouper07, lacer_15, lainebabs, ajlovesyoonsic, theend_s, yoongielovesme, shana99, soshiyoongie

 

THANK YOU GUYS!

 

Here it is.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

YOONA's POV

 

"I love you jessica jung. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her nervously.

 

"please say yes." i prayed silently.

 

"Y-yes."

 

"O.O" 

 

"Yoong? Are you alright?" She looked at me worriedly.

 

"DID YOU JUST SAY YES?"

 

"Yes yoongie. I'll be your girlfriend." She said while laughing lightly and then pecked my lips.

 

 

"OMO! IS THIS FOR RE-? I MEAN... IM DATING JESSICA JUNG NOW?" I exclaimed happily while jumping around like a crazy monkey. Well, a crazy gorgeous monkey. Uh? Just gorgeous. Keke~

 

 

"Stop it yoong. You might *BLAG!* .....fall down." I tripped but i dont care anymore. Jessica jung is my girlfriend now. MY GIRLFRIEND now. She helped me get up.

 

"Oh my god you're bleeding yoong."  She said as she touched my forehead.

 

"Am i? But it d-"

 

I didnt get to finish my sentence as she quickly dragged me to her room.

 

"Wait? Are we going to have ? We just go-"

 

"NO! I was just gonna treat your wound you pabo!" She said as she search for her first aid kit.

 

"Sit." She said coldly. I obliged immediately. She sat next to me and treat my wound gently. I keep on fidgeting.

 

"Ouch! Be careful." I said while pouting.

 

"Hold still yoong." She said. I pouted. Sheesh! 

 

"There. All done now." She said after a few minutes. She stood up to throw the used cottons

 

"Whats with the pout?" 

 

"You're mean." I said. Now im sulking. Yeah. Im childish like that.

 

She leaned down. We're eye to eye now and said "if you stop sulking, you'll get a kiss from me."

 

"With tongue?" I asked. Still sulking.

 

"Arent you a ent, sweetie?" She sat on my lap and put her arms around my neck. I held her waist. Clearly, she's teasing me.

 

"Kiss me with tongue and i'll stop." I said determined not to lose.

 

"Just a peck for now."

 

"Okay, maybe i'll ask tiffany to ki-"

 

I felt a soft pair of lips crashed mine. It was a soft kiss but then turned into a full make out session. After some minutes later.

 

"Now. What were you saying?" She asked me sternly. I shiver. God. Her glare is like... Like.... Like.... I cant think of a word that suits her glare. She's scary like that.

 

"Nothing sweetie." I said dorkily.

 

"Good. You're mine now. Your lips, hands, eyes, smile and everything about you is mine now. Got it?" She said seriously.

 

"Wow, arent you possessive?" I .

 

"Of course. You're my property now and i dont like to share." She said as she nuzzled her face on my neck. I can feel her pout.

 

"Aw. Stop pouting princess. Im only yours. Promise!" I said sincerely.

 

"Dont you know how jealous i am when tiffany clings to you like every second? I just want to... Urgh!" I can fell her getting frustrated. "...and i just found out you used to like her." I heard soft sobs.

 

I lay her down and hovered on top of her. I used my elbow to support me.

 

"Used to babycake. Used to." I pecked her lips. "Stop crying now. Im all yours. No one, nothing, nada will take me away from you because my purpose in life is to love you. To make you happy. You're my forever jessica. Dont ever forget that." I sincerely said. She beamed brightly and kissed me again. This time, both of us are pouring our hearts out. Our love.

 

"Still. You looked like you enjoyed the attention." After our kiss, she shoved me and pouted again.

 

"Well, come on jessica, its tiffany hwang. I mean she's hot and prett-"

 

"OUCH!" she pinched me hard and glared at me.

 

"Geez sica, i was just kidding." I got off her and now we're side to side. I rub my soar spot. She noticed it and straddled me.

 

"Does it hurt honey? Im so sorry. Its your fault!" She crossed her arm on her chest.

 

"Im sorry yoong. I didnt mean-"

 

I sat up and quicky kissed her. She was in state of shock, mouth slightly agape. I immediately slip my tongue. She moaned loudly. She reciprocated and i felt her tongue danced with mine. God. This feels so good. I can kiss you forever jessica jung. We continued doing our "activity" for an hour and decided to sleep afterwards. No . I swear to you readers!

 

 

 

TIFFANY's POV

 

 

I felt sunrays on my skin. I slowly opened my eyes and saw an unfamiliar surrounding. Where am i? How did i get here? I lazily got up and freshen up. I plopped down and driftin-

 

*KNOCK KNOCK!*

 

"Are you up? I made breakfast." I saw yuri peering and BAAAM! Everything flashed in my mind. Everything that happaned yesterday. Its like a movie in my head. The scene of yoona and jessica kissing is replaying in my mind all over again and its like stabbing me repeatedly. It hurts so much.

 

"Hey? Shh. Im here." She wiped a lone tear on my cheek. I was so lost into my own little world and didnt realized that i was crying.

 

"It hurts so much, yuri." I let my tears fall freely because im hurting. Really hurting.

 

"I know. I wish i can take away the pain but i cant. You will only get better if you choose to let go."

 

"I dont know, yuri."

 

"Thats why im here fany. Let me help you. Give me a chance." She said and smiled warmly at me.

 

"I dont want to hurt you yuri. You're a good person. I can tell." I said sincerely.

 

"Let me try fany. Just let me try." She held my hand softly. My heart skipped a beat. What? 

 

"You'll only get your heart broken."  I warned her.

 

"I dont care. As long as it is caused by you, i dont care. Just let me try fany. Give me a chance." She carressed my cheek softly. "...and its a priviledge to get my heart broken by you." She kissed both of my hand. "Just let me try fany."

 

"Why are you doing this?" I asked. She kneeled in front of me.

 

"I cant choose whom i love but you know what? If i can choose. I'll still choose you fany. Thats how much i love you even though you love someone else." She said. I can feel that she's pouring her heart out.

 

"You're the first person that confessed sincerely to me." I said honestly.

 

"Then let me be the first of your everything and be the last for you fany. Just give me a chance." She pleaded softly. I can see that ahe loves me. I blushed as the words sunk in my mind.

 

"God. You're such a cheeseball kwon." I shoved her playfully.

 

"Only with you, fany." She retorted. "Come on, i made american style breakfast." She reached out her hand. I gladly took it.

 

We're having breakfast now. Chatting occasionally. Well by chatting i mean, her, telling lame jokes and me? Laughing my off no matter how corny her joke is. I usually ignore people like her but i dont know why i treat her like this.

 

*DRRR!* My phone vibrated and saw one msg with yoona's name on it.

 

"Im sorry fany.  Are you okay now? Jessica's worried for you."

 

*DRRR!* it vibrated again and this time its jessica.

 

"Come home tiff. I miss you. Lets talk please?"

 

I felt a hand on my shoulder squeezing it lightly. She smiled at me warmly.

 

"Thank you for being here yuri."

 

"You can do it fany. I wont ever leave you." She said and hugged me lightly. I hugged her back. Wait for me yuri~ah. Its not hard to love you. Just wait for me.

 

 

 

JESSICA's POV

 

 

Its been a week and tiffany hasnt comeback yet. The members are worried even if she updates us once in a while. Our manager is worried too. Paparazzi and fans are going nuts because tiffany didnt turn up for our interviews. Luckily, the management fixed the issue by saying she's on vacation.

 

"I miss tiffany unnie. I hope she'll come soon." Krystal said. We're at the backstage getting ready for our performance.

 

"Me too krys. It feels different without her." Nicole said.

 

"What if she doesnt come back?" Krystal asked worriedly.

 

"Guys you're up." Seohyun said.

 

"Lets focus guys. Tiffany said she'll come back. We have to trust her. I know she'll come back. She just needs time. In the mean time lets do our best. Okay?" Taeyeon said like a true leader. No wonder she's our leader.

 

"Ooookay we'll leave now." Sunny said while grinning. I followed them but halted when a pair of arm embraced my waist, backhugging me.

 

"Hey beautiful." I know that voice too well. I turned around and put my arms around her neck.

 

"Hey handsome." I said and kissed her. God. I will never get tired of kissing this lips.

 

"Seriously sica, you look beautiful." She said while sating at me lovingly.

 

"I know yoong." I said playfully.

 

"Tsk! So conceited. You're lucky i love you." She pecked me again but i held her neck to prolong the kiss.

 

"YAH UNNIE! Stop with the PDA. We're on in 3." Krystal said while covering her eyes. We abruptly let go of each other.

 

"Tsk! er!" Yoona said while pouting.

 

"Aww. She's so cute. Can i kiss her unnie?" She said while clinging into yoona's arm. She leans in slowly.

 

"YAH! SHE'S MINE KRYS!" I shove her and glared at her.

 

"HAHAHAHAHA! I was just messing unnie! Sooyoung will kill me if sh-" she abruptly halted after realizing what she'd done.

 

"Sooyoung? Why would sooyoung kill you? Are you two dating?" Yoona asked her teasingly.

 

"Krystal jung soojung, are you dating that lanky girl?" I asked her sternly. She gulped hard. I can see it. She's nervous. I only use her full name when im mad.

 

"I... Well... Its not li-" krystal was cut off by seohyun.

 

"YAH! Get on stage you two.!" She said sternly. Krystal dashed off quickly before i can call her.

 

 "Just talk to her later." Yoona said. I nodded.

 

"Shall we?" She said while smiling my favorite smile of hers. I nodded and pecked her lips before walking towards the stage.

 

 

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

 

As the girls we're performing, fan chants and loud cheers errupted through the stadium. The girls are giving fan service especially YoonSic. Well, since they performed on the beattles code with yoona and the rest, many fans went crazy so the agency decided that they will be the back ups of SNSD permanently.

 

As time goes by, the concert is closing to an end and suddenly an explosion was heard.

 

"JESSICA!" 

 

????? POV

 

 

"How'd it go?" I asked the guy infront of me.

 

"It went well boss." He answered.

 

"Did you get her?"

 

"Yes. I set the bomb near her spot."

 

"YOU WHAT!? WHAT IF SHE DIED!? I TOLD YOU TO GET YOONA!" The man beside me snapped angrily at him and punched him.

 

"Let him be. He's just following order." I tried to calm the situation.

 

"IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO JESSICA, I'LL KILL YOU." 

 

"I dont care about jessica. I just want yoona."

 

"Heed my warning, if she died, i'll ing kill you."

 

"She wont. Where's the fun in that? Im only beginning." I smirked evilly.

 

"Leave jessica alone." 

 

"I will. Once yoona is mine."

 

The two imbeciles left me alone after that last sentence. I plopped down on my lazy chair and took out a picture. 

 

"You're mine yoona. And jessica? Let the games begin." I smiked evilly.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

FIRST OF ALL! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEER CHODING, IM YOONA! We, sones, will forever love you!

 

Well, how was it? I wasnt going to update until next week but hey? Its yoona's birthday so i decided to give you all my beloved readers a treat! 200+ subbies? Ghaaad! I thought no one will read this but you guys proved me wrong! I love you guys! Plus, the comments motivated me. Keep 'em coming!

 

-jessimylove.©

 

 

P.S as i said from my previous chaps, i dont proof read my updates so pardon me for mistakes.