STRESS RELIEVER PT.2

How it all started

Alright my byun readers. Since you want , i'll give it to you.

 

THANK YOU frostedflakes and FantasyDreamer93 FOR UPVOTING. And to my new subbies. Thanks! Lemme know what you think.

 

 

 

Here it is... You byuns! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! And my dear silent readers, i know you guys what this too. Well, i love you guys so here.

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

 

 "Nnghh... Yoong..." Jessica is yoona's name over and over again.

 

Its been an hour since they started to bang each other.

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

"Yah! Unnie and yoona is banging for like an hour now. Ghad! They're so loud."

 

The party was closing to an end and the others were now gathered in the balcony for some fresh air.

 

"I bet those two would go at it for uh? 3 hours?" Taeyeon said while laughing her off.

 

"YAH! You byun!" Sunny scolded her girlfriend.

 

"I mean, taeyeon makes sense." Sooyoung piped in.

 

"What?" A cold voice retorted at her. She saw soojung glaring at her. "How can you tell?" Soojung raised a brow at sooyoung.

 

"Well... First, yoona is like a fire ball in bed." 

 

"Eh? How'd you know? Have you had with her?" Taeyeon said while shock is evident on her face.

 

"EWW!" Sooyoung made a are-you-high face on taeyeon.

 

"Well? How'd you know?" Nicole asked wanting sooyoung to continue.

 

"We've been living with her for ages. I lost count on how many girls she took home to bang." Sooyoung said. "And we herar how the girls scream yoong's name for hours so yeah. They're gonna be like that for a while." Sooyoung explained while munching some chips.

 

None of the others notice a girl who is hurting so bad. Tiffany decided to stay at the opposite end of the balcony.

 

"Hey?"

 

"Hey."

 

"Are you okay?" Yuri asked fany.

 

"Well..." Tiffany's voiced trailed off.

 

Suddenly, a pair of arms envelop her.

 

"Its okay fany. Im here. I'll always be here." Yuri said and pecked her both cheeks. They stayed like that as their minds wander on things. Things that could've been, should've been and would've been.

 

Bact to Yoonsic...

 

 

Jessica is straddling yoona as yoona thurst upwards giving sweet sensation to jessica. Jessica arched her back to gain more access. Yoona sat up and capture jessica's left as her fingers upwards inside her girlfriends so it doubles pleasure.

 

"Y...yoo..yoong.." Jessica panted as she recieve pleasure so good that she's craving for more.

 

Yoona suddenly laid back and jessica is now hovering on top of yoona. They're kissing passionately as jessica's muffled moans went through yoona's mouth. They kept ing in sync while yoona was playing with jessica's left while still pumping.

 

"Nngh... ... Im co-" jessica didnt finished her sentence as she exploded violently. Her juices on yoona's stomach. Jessica dropped her body on yoona's due to exhaustion.

 

"That was..."

 

"Amazing!" Yoona said.

 

"Well, i was going to say great but amazing it is." 

 

" well, im yoona the great, what'd you expect? Of course im amazing." Yoona said with much confidence.

 

"Well, i dont know about that..."

 

"Huh?" Yoona made a are-you-kidding look.

 

*DRRR! DRRR!* suddenly, jessica recieved a text from an unknown number.

 

 

"having fun jessica? Is she good? Well, enjoy it while it last. Yoona will be mine. Soon."

 

jessica's face frowned upon reading the text. Yoona noticed the frown on her princess's face. She peeked and read the msg herself. Her face contorted.

 

"Who the   is that?" Yoona exclaimed. "Sheesh! Stalker much?"

 

"Uh? Yoong?" Jessica said in a soft voice.

 

"Yes pumpkin?" Yoona kissed her forehead.

 

"You wont leave me right?" Jessica asked softly.

 

"Of course not honey. Why would you think i'll leave you?" Yoona assured jessica.

 

"I just had a bad feeling."

 

"Dont worry pumpkin, only death will part us." Yoona started kissing jessica again. Wet kissing trailing down sica's milky white neck as yoona on her pulse. Marking her.

 

"There! Now everyone will know who's property you are." After that, a round after round of pleasure and moans can be heard all night long.

 

 

 

--------

 

 

 

"Goodmorning rabbits!" Taeyeon greeted yoona and jessica as the two was rummaging the fridge.

 

"Rabbit?" Jessic suddenly halted and raised a brow at taeyeon.

 

"Well, you're going at it for like what? 5? 6 hours?" Taeyeon has now a mischivous smirk on her face.

 

"God! Stop talking about midget. Im eating!" Yuri scolded taeyeon.

 

"Shut it blackie." Taeyeon retorted. "So?" Taeyeon faced the couple.

 

"So? What?" Yoona asked. 

 

"How was it? Good? Bad? Well i gues all the s con-" taeyeon didnt get to finish her sentence as sunny drag her away when she saw jessica glaring at taeyeon.

 

"Tsk tsk! Taeyeon will always be taeyeon." Nicole commented.

 

They sat together and now having breakfast with the others. Chit chat once in a while.

 

"OH MY GOD! IS THAT A HICKEY!?" Tiffany blurted out in english. Of course jessica and krystal only understood.

 

Tiffany pointed on jessica's neck and poke it over and over again.

 

"Oh my god. It really is!" Tiffany blurted in english again.

 

Jessica shove tiffany's fingers away and glared at her but tiffany remained unfaze.

 

"YAH!" Jessica blushed madly as tiffany and krystal whispered to the others nad 6 pairs of eyes are now eyeing her hickey.

 

"You naughty girls!" Sooyoung commented making the couple blush red as a tomato.

 

"Is yoona unnie good?" Krystal asked jessica.

 

"Yah soojung!"

 

"Well, we heard you yoongs name last night. Well, all night long to be exact you she must be good. Like really good." Yuri teased the couple.

 

And the breakfast went on with the teasing.

 

--------

 

 

 

"Well?"

 

"What?"

 

"Whats the plan?"

 

Donghae is now talking to the mystery person inside a cafe.

 

"Im so glad your're on board."

 

"Cut with the chase." Donghae demanded.

 

"Alright. Sheesh! So hot headed."

 

"The girls will have a vacation soon."

 

"Isnt that goint to be harder?"

 

"Well, not quite. You see, a few set up, few frame up will do."

 

"Just tell me what to do wooyoung."

 

"Here's the plan."

 

 

-----------

 

 

????? POV

 

 

"Boss, they're here."

 

"Good. Just keep following them."

 

"Affirmative."

 

 

I draw out my phone to text some of my "agents".

 

"get ready in 3 days."

 

I smirked inwardly as i predict what is going to happen. You'll be mine yoona. Soon.

 

 

 

--------

 

 

 

After the night they spent together, jessica and yoona displayed more affection publicly and for tiffany, its not affecting her that much now because yuri is always there to comfort her.

 

 

"Aren't you tired yul?" Sooyoung asked her. They're at yhe living room playing video games.

 

"Tired of what?" Yuri asked as she keep on beating the hell out of sooyoung's character.

 

"Tired of waiting..." Sooyoung asked carefully not wanting to upset her friend.

 

"For?" Yuri still not sparing sooyoung a glance.

 

"Tiffany." That did it. Yuri paused the game and turned to sooyoung.

 

"Well, im still human so i get tired but you know what?"

 

"What?"

 

"Thats not enough reason to give up on someone you love. I mean with tiffany  i always feel happy you know? Im drowning to her so deep that even michael phelps cant save me. Ive never been this in love before soo." Yuri explained.

 

"Well, what if she doesnt love you? I mean i know you're willing to wait but what if friendship is all she can offer?"

 

"Then i would be glad to have her as my friend."

 

"Wow yul. Ive never seen you like this."

 

"Love changes people and she's changing me in a good way." Yuri explained and the two continued to play without them realizing that someone is listening to them.

 

 

 

------

 

 

"Bunny!"

 

 "Hurry up taengoo! We're gonna miss our flight!" Sunny scolded her now sulking girlfriend.

 

"Why can i bring my dukongs? Just 3 would make me so happy." Taeyeon pouted still not wanting to let go of her toys.

 

"I'll buy some for you when we get there." Sunny coaxed her and the midget nodded vigorously.

 

"Alright guys! Come on." Seohyun clapped her hands to catch the attention of the girls.

 

"Yah! Where is sooyoung?" Yuri said while counting heads.

 

A faint "im here!" was heard by the girls followed by a crash. The girls rushed to the kitchen to find sooyoung on the floor while holding a bar of chocolate.

 

"AHA! Gotcha!" Sooyoung exclaimed happily.

 

"Choi sooyoung!" A cold voice scolded her.

 

"Y-yes?" She chuckled nervously as krystal is now glaring at her.

 

"Aish! You shikshin! Leave it. We're going now." Krystal said and walked towards the living room.

 

"Its okay soo. I'll buy you when we get there." Yoona said to her buddy.

 

"Really?" Her eyes soon spakled.

 

"Really." Yoona laughed at her.

 

"Yah choi sooyoung! Do you like my sister?" Jessica stood in front of her with arms crossed her chest.

 

"Uh? Well.. You se-"

 

"Come on girls! We'll miss our flight." Seohyun yelled from the living room.

 

"This isnt over, choi. I want answers." Jessica warned her before walking towards the living room.

 

 

------

 

 

Everyone's excited for their long, awaited and deserved break. Its been months after months of hardwork doing promotions, guestings, concerts and so on.  They're now riding their companyvan towards the airport.

 

 

"God. Seriously? How does our fans know we're going to be her today?" Taeyeon said as they figure out a way to gt out of the van without getting squished by their fans.

 

"I know right? Its not like we announce our scheds." Tiffany said while fixing her make up.

 

"Where are the guards?" Jessica said while still feeding her deer choding.

 

"I'll called them an hour ago. They should be here." Their manager explained.

 

After 15mins of waiting, the crowd is nowunder control as the guards made a human chain parallel to each other to make a path way for the girls. Slowly, one by one they got off the van and the fans were screaming at the top of their lungs as their idol was walking gracefully towards the entrance.

 

"Marry me yoona!"

 

"Yul oppa!"

 

When tiffany heard that, she immediately intertwined her hand with yuri's

 

"KYAAAAA!" 

 

"OMO!"

 

"Are they dating?"

 

"You're so hot fany noona!"

 

Yuri heard it and glared at the poor stunned fan boy and tiffany just giggled at the scene. Yuri held tiffany on her waist just to show everybody she's taken. Well, they're not officially together but just to let the fans know that she's taken.

 

"Yoona!" Yoona turned atound just to see a fan with a body painting that says "YOONA! have with me." Yoona blushed and covered her eyes quickly. The others also witness this and turn to see jessica glaring. LIKE GLARING towards the naive fan.

 

"Come on, pumpkin." Yoona saw her girlfriends glare ad immediately dragged jessica inside just to save the fan girl's life.

 

"I swear that will get hit by a bus and get dragged for 50 miles." Jessica said while irritation is evident on her face.

 

"Yah. Jeshka. Chill. We're on vacation." Taeyeon said.

 

"Still. I would've killed her. That..... !" Jessica said.

 

"Aigoo. Stop sulking princess. I didint even look." Yoona said trying to calm her ice princess.

 

"Really?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Like seriouly?"

 

"Of course sweetie."

 

"You swear?"

 

"I swear."

 

"Over your dead body?"

 

"Over, under, beyond my body."

 

"Yo-"

 

"OH MY GOD! STOP IT YOU TWO!" Seohyun said.

 

"Eh?" Everyone stared at her incredulously because of her outburst.

 

"She promised okay?now shut it!"

 

"Whoa. You okay unnie?" Krystal asked worriedly.

 

"I-im sorry. Im just stressed. The case about the bombing is still on going. You know. The media. The agency. Itsjust to much!"seohyun explained.

 

"Aw. Good thing we're having a vacation right?" Yoona said while patting her shoulder. Seohyun smiled.

 

 

"Last call for flight 6312 destination philippines."

 

"ALRIGHT! LETS GO!"

 

Everyone cheered as they enter the plane.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Well! Hello guys! Sorry for not updating lately. School just started so i wont be able to update this fic often. Maybe like on weekends? Yeah. So? The 2 out of the 3 is now revealed. Is it obvious? Have you guessedit right? Hiw about the last villain? Well. Lemme know.

 

And oh, for the part? I'll make the part longer for my beloved byun readers. I love you all and god bless! Congratulations to BaekYeon! I hope he will make our angel happy.

 

 

-jessimylove.©

 

 

P.S didnt proofread this so pardon my stupidity. Peaceout!