HOME

How it all started

"Yul stop it." Tiffany tried to pacify the angry kwon.

 

"You seriously left without even talking to me properly!" Another punch was thrown. They're now at the back of the coffee shop where the parking lot is. Yoona has now a bloody lip and swollen cheeks. Yuri threw a punch the moment they reached the parking lot throwing tiffany off guard.

 

"Im sorry yul." Was all the doe eyed could mutter while guilt was written in her eyes.

 

"You have no idea how worried we were." Yul was still fuming but stop beating yoona because tiffany was holding her. She didnt even try to move afraid that she might hurt tiffany in the process.

 

"Are you done?" Yoona asked. She was calm all this time even when yuri was beating the crap out of her.

 

Yuri exhaled loudly. Silence.

 

Then yuri decided to approach yoona and the two bestfriend hug it out. Tiffany was ajar at the sight.

 

"You idiot. Dont ever do that again." A chuckle escape from the two friends leaving tiffany confused as hell.

 

"So... you guys are okay now?" Tiffany asked carefully.

 

"Yeah." Both answered her at the same time.

 

Tiffany then decided to smack yuri in the head.

 

"Yah! What was that for?" Yuri pouted. 

 

"Thats for punching yoona." A chuckle escaped from yoona and the eye smile glared at her making her shut up instantly.

 

"And this." She smacked yoona in the head. "Is for making me worry. Stupid yoona." She quietly mutter the last part.

 

"Oh c'mon fany. You dont actually believe i will fight with my bestfriend. I deserve what she did though. I was a jerk." Yoona assured tiffany that she's okay.

 

"Still. You should have tried to avoid it. You just stood there like a statue."

 

*ahem*

 

The two was lost in their world while talking forgetting they have company.

 

"Oops. Sorry yul." 

 

"Enough." Yuri said with finality. "Now tell me..." yuri said seriously.

 

"Alright. Sheesh. But not here." They decided to go to yoona's place to continue their talk. 

 

 

---

 

 

"Lemme at that !" Yuri was fuming after hearing yoona's story.

 

"Not now yul. We need to caught her in the act so we have evidence." Tiffany said.

 

They're now at yoona's apartment and having coffee after talking.

 

"Oh! We have company unnie. I thought you guys went out for a drink to talk." Yura took off her shoes while nana proceed to the kitchen to arrange dinner.

 

"Ahh. Guys?" Yoona stood to introduce yura and nana. "Tiffany? Yuri? They're my room mates and room mates? This is tiffany and yuri." They bow to each other showing respect.

 

"Unnie are you guys done talking?" Yura quipped as she entangled her hand on yoongs hand showning her a sweet smile. Tiffany raised a brow at yoona who smile nervously and slowly detach herself from yura.

 

"Yeah. We were just catching up now." Yoona said.

 

"Then lets eat!" Nana drag yoona to the kitchen. Tiffany calm her green monster inside if her and decided to follow the duo.

 

 

---

 

 

 "Its been weeks now. There's still no progress damn it!"

 

"Well atleast you get to be with jessica. Tsk!" Donghae sneered sarcastically at the frustrated wooyoung. They're now at some cafe waiting for seohyun. She said she'll say something important. A few more minutes and a certain brunette entered the cafe and sat opposite to them.

 

"So?" Donghae decided to break the ice.

 

"Ah yes. I know its been a long time. Give me a little more time." Seohyun said calmly.

 

"How long? Wooyoung got what he wanted. How about me?" Donghae was fuming. "I dont ing care about anyone else. I just want tiffany. With my popularity rate going down, my career would be ruined."

 

"Now now. Lets all settle down. My plan is in motion. You need to wait donghae." Seohyun said.

 

"And yuri? Isnt she the one thats partnered with tiffany?" 

 

"What about her?" 

 

"I just dont like her." Donghae said non chalantly.

 

"I told you. My plan is in motion." Seohyun smirked evilly.

 

 

--

 

 

The days went by. From time to time, yuri or tiffany comes by at yoona's place.

 

"Yoong? When will be back? Its been months now and there's no way you'll find a proof that nothing happened." Yuri said while eating breakfast.

 

They're yoona's apartment having breakfast.

 

"You know what? You're right." Yoona said as she stood up.

 

"Right about what?" Tiffany asked.

 

"I need to go back. I've been away for too long and moped for God knows how long. I didnt even accomplished a single thing." Yoona said.

 

"Alright buddy!" Yuri cheered as she stood up packed her belongings.

 

After an hour of packing...

 

"Alright. This is it. Thank you guys for being so kind to me this past few months. I know we've had our differences but im glad i met you guys."

 

"We'll miss you." Yura stood up and hugged yoona which didnt sit well with tiffany. Her green monster was surfacing but yuri calmed her down. The rest followed and said their goodbyes.

 

"Yoongie! I'll miss you! Call me okay?" Hara said while hugging yoona "sensually" in tiffany's eyes. She was about to stand and pull hara away because she was getting jealous when yoona pulled away and said.

 

"C'mon guys. Its not like you wont see me anymore. You'll just see me on tv again from now on." Yoona barked while laughing but was teary eyed because she'll miss her roomates.

 

The trio loaded yoona's belongings in the car while the others were watching them. When the last bag was loaded, yoona hugged her roomates and then they went off.

 

Tiffany and yuri together with yoona was on their way to their dorm where everybody was waiting. When tiffany set foot in their dorm, taeyeon was already at the door waiting to scold them for missing their practice.

 

"Okay. Im going in first. We'll surprise them okay? Dont come in until i say so okay?" Tiffany explained while they were in the elevator.

 

"Why do we need to do that?" Yoona asked.

 

"Well, you see. Everybody is kinda pissed at you for leaving so suddenly with talking to them properly." Yuri said.

 

A few more minutes, they arrived. Tiffany knocked with yuri while yoona was at the side hiding.

 

"Yah! Where were you?" Taeyeon said angrily.

 

"Taengoo. Please stop shouting." Sunny quipped.

 

"Relax guys. I was in a very important errand today with yuri." Tiffany said while smilling.

 

"And what was so important than practice?" Jessica asked.

 

"Me." Yoona cant take it anymore and decided to show herself.

 

"Hi Jess. I've missed you."

 

 

 

 

---

 

Short update!

 

Hi? Do you still remember me? Haha! I know you hate me guys. I still love you tho. Sorry it took so long for an update. With all the in the world right now, i'd rather sleep. Lol. So? Thoughts about this update? 

 

P.s didnt proof read this. As always. Haha!

 

-jessimylove.♤