BUSTED

How it all started

After that night, jessica and yoona got close. No one knew that they are secretly sseing each other like eating dinner, going to amusement parks, and you know stuff that couples do. They've discover that the feelings between them is mutual.

 

YOONA's POV

 

"Where do you want to go next, sica?" I asked her while holding her hand. We're at an amusement park.

 

"Im tired yoongie. Can we just rest for a while?" Sica asked me while pouting. Ugh! So cute!

 

"Aigoo! My princess is so cute." I kneeled down and motioned her to hop on my back.

 

"But yoo-"

 

"Come on princess! I dont want you to get tired anymore." I smiled warmly at her and happily oblige.

 

We're walking aimlessly and i can feel my princess is enjoying this. Not that im not though, her is pressing at my back. Haha! Stop it yoong. So ert! After minutes of walking a little girl recognized jessica and approached us.

 

"OMG! JESSICA UNNIE! ITS RGAKSUEYWOWUDGVXMWUDY" Jessic immediately hop off of my back and cover the kids mouth.

 

"Omo! Sica she cant breathed." I pry her hands away.

 

"But yoong? She'll blow my cover *pouts*" she whined. I fought the urge to kiss her. I turned to the little kid and saw her still gawking at jessica. Cant blame her. Jessica is really beautiful.

 

"Hey? Do you want an autograph? Jessica unnie will give you one." I smiled sweetly at her. She just nodded and said "but i dont have a pen or a notebook." She looks like she's going to cry.

 

"How about unnie will kiss you?" Jessica butts in.

 

"Okay!" She beamed brightly as jessica kissed her cheek.

 

"Thank you unnie! By the way sica unnie, who is she?" The little girl points at me.

 

"She's my date." Jessica said as she held my hand.

 

"Wow unnie. You look good together. Keke! Bye unnie. Dont worry. I wont blow your cover." She said as she happily skipped away from us.

 

"Date eh? We're dating now?" I .

 

"Dont you want to date me?" She asked cutely.

 

"I do but what about tiffany? I mean you know she likes me."

 

"I know yoong. We need to tell her first. I dont want any misunderstanding between us."

 

"Lets just eat okay? Im hungry." I pouted.

 

"Haha! Okay yoongie. God you're such a kid." She said as she pecked my pouting lips. My lips instantly curve upwards.

 

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

Neither did they know that someone saw them and they are being followed.

 

"Hello?"

 

"they're here."

 

"good. Just follow them and report to me."

 

"okay boss. Im at amusement park. Lotte world."

 

"okay. Just update me. Take pictures okay?"

 

"positive." That ended the discussion.

 

 

TIFFANY's POV

 

I was walking alone aimlessly at the mall because today is our day off and jessi bailed on me. We were supposed to get our nails done but she was nowhere now. No guesting, no photo shoots, no recording. NADA! FREE DAY!

 

*DRRR DRRR!* my phone vibrated and sa-

 

*OOF!*

 

"what the hell!?" I blurted loudly.

 

"Im sorry miss, are you oka- tiffany!?" I looked at the culprit to see it was yuri who bumped into me.

 

"Yuri? What are you doing here?" She handed me a hand to help me get up. Gosh! Her hand is so soft.

 

"Oh, i was just killing time. Yoona's nowhere, sooyoung's eating at some buffet and hyo? Well. I dont know where she is." She expalined dorkily. "So yeah? Loner her. What 'bout you? Where are your members?" She added.

 

"Same here. I mean jessica's busy these past few day. We're supposed to get out nails done. Krystal? Eh i dont know. Blah blah blah."

 

"Do you want me to tag along? I mean we're both alone and you know."

 

"Sounds great. What do you want to do?" I asked.

 

"How 'bout that new movie x-men?"

 

"Ummm. Is it cartoons?"

 

"Uh? No."

 

"Is it pink?" 

 

"No."

 

"Eh? Thats boring." I said flatly.

 

"What!? X-men is cool you know. I want to watch it. Thats why im here. *pouts*" god. She looks cute when she pouts. Eh? Stop it tiff.

 

"Lets go to lotte world." I suggested.

 

"But i wan-"

 

"Okay. Im leaving" i said as i started to walk away. A hand pulled me making me halt.

 

"Okay. Im coming."

 

We walk towards my car and handed her the keys.

 

"Eh? Why do i get to drive? Its not my car." She whined.

 

"Okay, i'll just call yoona to ac-"

 

"Okay okay i'll drive. No need to call yoona." She said as she hastily sat at the driver seat and started the engine and off we go.

 

 

YURI's POV

 

Here i am at lotte world with my eye smiling princess. Thank you, God for making this happen.

 

"Tiffany? What do you want to do now?" I asked her. We're strolling around.

 

"KYAAA! Omg! Yuri get that for me please?" She dragged me towards a stall. She pointed at a pink totoro almost her size.

 

"Ahh! Welcome ladies."

 

"Ajhussi, what do i need to do just to win that?" i asked him.

 

"You just need to make 10 3-pointers in 25 seconds. 5 dollars per game."

 

So i paid the man and i started shooting. After 3 times trying, i finally won the toy for her.

 

"OMO! thank you yuri!" She's said while struggling to carry the toy so i helped her carry it. I put the toy at my back so it wont block my view.

 

"Come fany, we'll eat first then we can ride all the ridea you want." I said as i dragged her to the nearest resto to eat. I blushed at the contact. I, kwon yuri, is holding hands with tiffany hwang.

 

She halted and kissed my cheek and said "thank you for the totoro." I blushed madly.

 

"N-no p-problem."

 

 

JESSICA's POV

 

 

Yoongie and i decided to eat and here we are at soshi resto ordering of food.

 

"Princess, what do you want?" Yoona asked while scanning the menu.

 

"Salad." I said plainly. She stop scanning the menu and face me with her confused look.

 

"Salad? That wont satisfy your hunger princess. How about their club sandwich? Its american style." She asked cutely.

 

"I get fat easily yoong." I complained at her.

 

"Even if you get fat 10x your size now i will still love you." She said and made me blush immediately.

 

"Tsk! You cheesy choding. Fine!" I gave in. Aish! I need to hit the gym harder now.

 

"Good! Stop eating salad sica, you might turn into a goat!" She said and laughed loudly.

 

"YAH!" I palyfully hit her arm.

 

We procedeed to order. It still amuses me how this thin choding can eat like a soldier who had not have a decent meal for months.

 

"Yoong, chew carefully. You might choke." I scolded her.

 

"Relax sica, you sounded like my m-" she choked. I handed her a glass of water.

 

"Tsk! See? What did i just tell you?"

 

"Sorry princess. *pouts*" she said. I kissed her pouting lips and she blushed.

 

"W-what w-was that f-for?" She said stutterring.

 

"To stop you from pouting now eat." I said. She just stared at me. 

 

"What?" I raised a brow.

 

She leaned in and whisper in my ear and said "It really turns me on when you boss me around like that." 

 

I shoved her away playfully.

 

"Now behave or no more kisses from me. Eat N.O.W." I scolded her playfully.

 

"Aye aye captain!" She saluted dorkily and proceeded to eat her food.

 

We're eating peacefully. Chatting every once in a while like about our hobbies,like and what not.

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

Little did jessica and yoona knew that outside the resto was yuri and tiffany. They entered the resto and find a table for them. Neither did they know that the table they picked was the opposite of the YoonSic table.

 

"Tiffany, what do you want?" Yuri asked tiffany.

 

"Salad will do."

 

"Salad? No no no no. You should eat sonething heavy not just green stuff." Yuri joke. "I'll order for you okay?"

 

Yuri ordered for them.

 

Tiffany dialed her phone and called jessica to asked her where she is.

 

*RING RING!* 

 

"hello?"

 

"Jessi? Where are you? I cant believe you ditched me." Tiffany said.

 

"yeah. About that, sorry tiff. Something came up." 

 

"oh really? You know jess, lately? I had a feeling you're secretly dating."

 

"w-what? What are y-you t-talking about?" she asked nervously.

 

"Why are stuttering? AHA! You're dating someone. I knew it. You sly ." Tiffany said while chuckling.

 

"shut it tiff. Im with a friend." she retorted.

 

"Okay jessi. Where are you and your "friend" now?" 

 

"lotte world. Why?"

 

"KYAAA! Really? Im here too. Well i bumped into yuri because you ditched me and we decided to come here."

 

" w-what? Hmm. Got to go tiff." jessica ended the call hastily.

 

 

 

JESSICA's POV

 

! I suddenly felt nervous. I felt my face got drained.

 

"Whats wrong princess? You look pale. Are you okay?" Yoona asked me while touching my forehead softly. I can see she's very worried.

 

"Tiffany's here yoong." I said.

 

"So?"

 

"So? Tiffany likes you." i said while getting up and ready to leave.

 

"Let her see us then. We're not doing anything wrong. Im not tiffany's girlfriend." She said as she kissed my lips. "I like you jessica." She added.

 

"YOONA!?"

 

 We got startled by that voice. We turned around and see tiffany glaring at us. Most likely glaring at me. I can feel her rage. She strutted towards our table and stood in front of me.

 

"Jessi, are you dating yoona?" She asked me coldly.

 

"Its not like that tiff." I answered.

 

"Then why did she kissed you? On the ing lips jessi." She spat angrily.

 

"Tiffa-" yoona tried to calm her down but tiffany cutted her."how could you yoona? You know that i like you. Both of you knew that i like you." She said while pointing at me then yoona. By that time, the people inside the resto is staring at us.

 

"Let me expla-"

 

*PAAAK!*  an echoing sound resonated througout the resto. 

 

"You led me on yoona. You knew that i liked you." Tiffany said while tears started to fall from her eyes.

 

"Tiff, this is all m-"

 

"How could you jessi? You're my bestfriend." She said flatly laced with hatred.

 

"I am tiff. Im sorry but i like yoona too." I admitted shamelessly and i felt my tears rolling down on my cheeks. "Im really sorry tiff. I tried to forget about my feelings but everytime i see her. I kept drawning to her." I said as i look at yoona.

 

"I like her tiffany. I really like jessica." Yoona admitted and held my hand. I tried to wave it of but she gripped it tighter. I hung my head low because i can feel tiffany's eyes boring at me. I can hear her crying.

 

"I cant take this anymore." She dashed outside the resto quickly.

 

"WAIT!" I shouted but she kept on running. I planned to go after her but yoona held me.

 

"Let her be princess. We'll just talk to her when she calms down." She said warmly.

 

"I'll go after her." Yuri said. She bowed politely and followed tiffany.

 

"Shh. Stop crying princess. Im here." She hugged me and kiss my forehead.

 

"Im worried yoongie. What if she hated me forever?" I asked her.

 

"That wont happen. I know she's just mad because of what she'd learnt today. Let her calm down. She'll come around. You guys are best friends." She cooed me sweetly. "Lets go home okay? I bet you're tired." She added. I stood up but yoona kneeled.

 

"What are you doing?" I asked.

 

"Piggy back ride princess." She said. I obliged happily. Im gulity about what happened earlier. Forgive me tiff but i really like yoona. I hope you will notice yuri. She will love you how you love yoona.

 

We're at the car driving back to seoul and i can feel yoona holding my hand. With that, i drifted off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Well, my writing . I dont haveany inspiratiing right now. Sorry guys. Please bare with me. I just feel off. Sheesh! I wrote a one shot about what happened to me and why im like this. Just read it if you want to know why im like this.

 

 

-jessimylove.©