WE'RE HERE pt.2

How it all started

JUST WANT TO GREET MY NEW UPVOTERS!

 

-cedrik

-aedsoshi09

 

 

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

 

It's been 3 days since the cave incident and everyone is starting to move on from the past incidents. Yoona's and tiffany's injuries are slowly healing but jessica is still hesitant to let yoona strain herself.

 

 

"Yoong! Stay still, will you?"

 

"Yah! Why cant i join them? Im okay now." Yoona whined at her girlfriend.

 

"Shut it yoong."

 

"But sica!"

 

"No."

 

"Please?"

 

"I said no yoong." The couple kept bickering at the shore while watching the rest play in the water.

 

"Yah! Im bored here." Yoona kept complaining.

 

"Deal with it yoong."

 

"Hmmp!" Yoona huffed. Jessica giggled at the cute.

 

"Stop it." Jessica kept giggling.

 

"Yah!" But jessica kept teasing her girlfriend.

 

"Alright! Thats it!" Yoona said as she tickle her girlfriend who is now laughing hysterically.

 

"Yo-yoong! S-stop it. Hahahahahaha!"

 

The couple kept playing. Neither did they know that 2 pairs of eyes are watching them from a far.

 

"Should we do it?" Wooyoung said.

 

"Seohyun said to wait for her signal." Donghae rebutted while glaring at him.

 

"Yah! Come on dude. They're right in front of us. Defenseless." 

 

"Enough woo! Seohyun will be mad if we disobey her."

 

"Pfft! What a ." Wooyoung mocked donghae. The two kept bickering unyi they lost the couple.

 

"Damn! Where'd they go now?"

 

"Aish! We're so dead!" Donghae said.

 

 

 

--------

 

 

"Yuri, come on! They're coming."

 

"Yah! Sica will kill me for doing this yoong."

 

"Pfft! What a wuss." Sooyoung commented.

 

"You do it!" Yuri challenged.

 

"Nah, i dont wanna die yet." Sooyoung answered.

 

"See? Tss. Yoong, i dont wanna do it."

 

It was lunchtime and the three are waiting for the girls to comeback from buying their food. Yoona wanted to come along with sooyoung but jessica and krystal refused because they know the 2 shikshin will buy everything. Its not like they dont have the money, its just that it will take longer if the shikshins tag along. Yuri was left behind in case those 2 try to sneak to go after them.

 

The  three are arguing whether to let yoona roam around but jessica said she isnt allowed to because she's still recovering. After much arguing, yoona won because sooyoung sided with her saying she's hungry. They're walking around the bech where tons and tons are lined up. 2 pairs of eyes sprkled at the marvelous sight. Without a warning, sooyoung dash at a stall selling fresh fruits. She ordered a slice of watermelon.

 

"Ahhh~ this is life." She added after taking a bite at her food.

 

"Yah! Let hurry before they come back. Jessica will kill me if anything happens to  you." Yuri said.

 

"Relax yul. She'll not kill you. Jeez." Yoona piped in while eating her pine apple.

 

"Easy for you to say. She's your gilrfriend so she wont kill you." Yuri scoffed.

"HellSica is not a pretty sight yoong." Yuri added.

 

"Yah. Stop talking like my girlfriend's a witch."

 

Neither did they know, a pair of eyes are watching them.

 

"Now." The said to the phone.

 

All of a sudden, 6 men surrounded the 3 girls. Yuri suddenly screamed as one guys lunge for yoona and punch her.

 

"Yah! What the is wrong with you guys?" Sooyoung exclimed angrily. But the men continued to beat the out of yoona. Sooyoung and yuri we're held so they cant help yoona.

 

"Leave jessica alone. Its for your own good." And with that, they walked away as if nothing happened. Yuri and sooyoung knelt down to help yoona who's bleeding from head to toe. Sooyoung immediately called an ambulance to get some help for yoona.

 

 

----------------

 

 

 

"YOONG!" Jessica suddenly exclaimed while bursting into the hospital doors. Her tears immediately feel as she saw her girlfriend covered in bandages all over her body.

 

Jessica and rest rushed to the hospital after they got the call from yuri. Jessica was furious at yuri but sooyoung and tiffany pulled her away before she gets her hand onto yuri. Yuri was devastated. She's blaming herself for what happened to yoona. 

 

"We already reported the incident to the authorities." Sooyoung said trying to calm down jessica. "We need to talk." She added and looked at jessica seriously.

 

"What's it about?" Jessica stared at sooyoung. Sooyoung gulped hard before deciding to tell them what happened.

 

After telling them, jessica got even more furious if that was possible. Even krystal is afraid of her sister. She's so mad that you can literally the deadly aura surround her. 

 

"Im really going to kill the person behind this. Yoona.. Yoona doesnt deserved this. We havent done anything wrong." Jessica exclaimed while biting back her tears but all of them are seeing that she's struggling.

 

Then suddenly, someone barged in. They all turned and saw theit manager.

 

"Is she okay? What happened?" She snapped harshly. tears b.

 

"Some guys decided to beat the hell ouy of her while we're eating at a stall." Yuri stated. Then she immediately stormed out leaving the rest in confusion.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Outside yoona's hospital room, seohyun dialed her phone.

 

"What the did you do!?" She yelled at the person t the other line.

 

"Just a taste of her own medicine." The other line said smugly but it only irritated the hell out of seohyun.

 

"She's lying in a hospital bed you moron."

 

"Is she?" The other line taunted seohyun.

 

"Yes. I told you to stop. I dont ing care what are you planning with jessica. Last warning." With that, she ended the call. Neither did she knew, a pair of ear were listening to her.

 

"Seohyun?" Shocked registered at her face when she confirmed that it was really seohyun.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

After a week at the hospital, yoona got discharge and is recovering slowly. The group decided to cut their vacation short and head back to korea the next day. Everybody is excited but at the same time disappointed at their short trip but they understood the circumtances why they need to head back. Jessica is still paranoid and being too cautious when it comes to yoona. Even when yoona goes to the restroom she will accompany her girlfriend just to make sure she'll be okay. The others think it's way too much but she wont budge or else, they will face the wrath of hellsica. Tiffany is also worried and volunteered yo become a personal nurse incase jessica is busy. Although yuri is hurting, she cant do much because she knows what tiffany feels for yoona nd tiffany is very well aware of that but she cant help herself. She loves the girl so much.

 

 

3 days later...

 

 

 

"So i cant come?" Yoona pouted at jessica.

 

"No yoong. You're still recovering." Jessica sternly said.

 

"Uh huh." Sooyoung added just to annoy her friend.

 

"Aw. But its strong heart. Lee seunggi oppa will be there." She whined and sulked.

 

"No yoona. You need to rest." Seohyun butted in.

 

"Fine." She stomped away to her room.

 

"Tsk! Such a kid." Taeyeon stifled a giggle 

 

"Such a dork." Sica rebutted.

 

"Alright. Enough guys. The van is waiting." Seohyun scolded the girls.

 

"Are you sure you guys will be okay? I mean i can stay here." Jessica said worriedly.

 

"We'll be fine. Besides, the producers specifically asked for you, they will be disappointed if you didnt show up. It will be unprofessional." Seohyun reminded jessica.

 

"Fine. Alright."

 

"Okay, goodluck girls." Seohyun walked them towards the van.

 

She walked inside the house and stride towards yoona's room. She knovked lightly.

 

"Yoona?" She softly called.

 

No answer.

 

"Yoona?" She called again. Slightly louder this time.

 

Still, no answer.

 

"Im coming in okay?" She slowly opens the door and was shocked to see yoona unconcious on the floor. She immediately lift yoona to the bed bridal style and wash her with wet towel. After a few minutes, yoona slowly opened her eyes anf was shocked to see seohyun sraring ar her.

 

"What happened?" Yoona said as she tries to sit but failed because seohyun reprimended her.

 

"You passed out."

 

"Wha- really?"

 

"I'll make you a chicken soup. Wait here." Seohyun didnt wait for yoona's reply and deshed immediately outside. After 30mins she came back with a tray that contains chicken soup, porridge and some fresh cut fruits. She placed it in front of yoona and she immediately dug in.

 

"Is it good?"

 

"This is superb." Yoona croaked out. After some minutes, yoona felt dizzy.

 

"Yoong are you okay?"

 

"No. Im not. What's in this?" Yoona said trying hard to fight the dizziness she feels.

 

"Just something." Seohyun smirked evilly. She stood up and started stripping herself.

 

"What are... You... D-doing?" Yoona said while fighting her eyes to stay open.

 

 Then seohyun started kissing her and straddled at yoona. Yoona felt so weak and cant fight back and she passed out shortly after.

 

 

At the set...

 

 

"any news?" Krystal aked her sister.

 

"She's still not answering." Jessica said worriedly.

 

"Dont worry sica, maybe she's just resting. Besides, out manager is with her."  Yuri added. Trying to console her.

 

"Aish! When will this be over?" Jessica hissed.

 

"Enough jessica." Taeyeon scolded her. "Maybe she's sleeping. Stop worrying so much. She's at home and she's with our manager. Im sure she's okay." Taeyeon added.

 

"Alright girls! Break's over. We'll air on 5." The producer said.

 

Jessica sent a text at yoona and get back to the studio. After 3 more hours of taping, they finally finished and started to head home.

 

"God dammit!" Jessica growled angrily.

 

"Wha-what? How? Noooo." Sooyoung who's sleeping at that time suddenly woke up and blurted out those words. She searched for the culprit and hyoyeon pointed her forefinger towrds jessica.

 

"Geez. What's with you?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"She's still not answering." Jessica loudly exclaimed.

 

"Just wait fo a little longer jessi, we're near." Tiffany ttied to reason with jessica.

 

After half an hour, they arrived and jessica immediately rushed towards the door to enter inside the dorm.

 

"Yoong?" She called out.

 

No answer.

 

"Yoong. Im here baby." Jessica called out again.

 

Still, no answer.

 

The rest already entered and the others prepared some food for late dinner.

 

"Jessica, lets eat. We havent had dinner yet." Nicole said.

 

"Go ahead you guys. I'll just go check on yoona." With that, jessica stride upstairs. She arrived at their front room she opened it.

 

"Honey! Im home. I mi-" she didnt get to finish her sentence as a lone tear fell from her eye.

 

 

 

YOONA's POV

 

 

 

I woke up still feeling dizzy. Damn. What is seohyun thinking? Is she insane? She knows im in a relationship with jessica. Aish! I decided to get up but got held down by a torso across my body. I looked down and almost fainted at the sight. I was lying on my bed . . But thats not the worst part. Seohyun is beside me.

 

"! GET OFF ME!" I cursed loudly and pried her body away form me.

 

"Huh?" Seohyun stirred awake and rubbed her eyes.

 

"HUH!? WHATBTHE DID YOU DO TO ME!?" I yelled at her angrily.

 

"We had ." She answered non chalantly. My jaw dropped. ! Did i just cheat on jessica.

 

" !" I hysterically cursed but got silenced by a soft lips.

 

"Honey! Im home. I mi-" said a familiar voice.

 

The door suddenly opened and my heart shattered into a million pieces.

 

"Yoongie?" 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

So... Yeah i know im evil. Hahahahaha! Please dont kill me. 

 

 

Its been a while since i updated. I was sorta busy with all kinds of in my life. Yeah i know you dont care. Hahaha so? Tell watcha think? I was suppose to update last week but i got lazy so. Yeah. Hehe anyways, anyone who wants to appear in this fic? Keke... I'll try to update soon.

 

Thank you for subscribing, commenting and upvoting. It really means a lot to me.  So thanks, you guys! *HUGS!*

 

 

-jessimylove.©

 

 

P.S didnt proofread this so im sorry for the wrong spellings and whatnots.