WIPE YOUR EYES

How it all started

TIFFANY's POV

 

I was having a blast today but it got ruined. Jessica and yoona. The scene of them kissing just wont leave my head. It hurts. It really hurts. Why? What did i do to deserve thi-

 

I was interrupted a soft tap on my shoulder. I quickly wiped away my tears and turned to find yuri staring at me worriedly.

 

"Are you done?" She asked.

 

"What?" I asked confusingly.

 

"I said are you done?" She repeated.

 

"Done? Done about what?" I asked her.

 

"Done crying." She said while staring at the ground.

 

"Y-yes." I choked. She handed me her jacket.

 

"Here. You're cold." And handed me her hanky. "Please wipe your tears. It hurts me seeing you like this." She said worriedy.

 

I felt a hand on my cheek and gently carressing it. She softly wiped my tears. She cupped my face with both of her hands and i froze. What the hell is she doing? Those eyes. Its like im on a trance. Those warm eyes. She slowly leaned in and i closed my eyes waiting. Soon i felt her kissed me on my left the my right eye. She pulled away.

 

"Whats that for?" I asked her.

 

"Those eyes doesnt deserve to cry. You dont deserve to cry but we cant control the things around us."

 

"But they made me looked stupid. Jessica knew i like yoona." She turned away after i said that but i caught a glimpse of her face and she looks...hurt?

 

"Yoona used to like you, tiffany." She said while still looking away.

 

"really? Then maybe i can sti-"

 

"USED TO." She cuts me sharply. "You know why she gave up?"

 

"Why?" I mumbled slowly.

 

"Because i like you." She turns around and i can see how serious she is.

 

"W-what?"

 

"Yes tiffany. I like you." She said seriously.

 

".."

 

" you dont have to say anything right now, just let me be by your side. I'll take care of you.... Im even willing to wait for you."she mumbled that last part softly while staring me with her loving stare. How can i tell? Because im not dense.

 

"But i still like yoona and it hurts so much." I started to cry again.

 

"Then let me make you forget her." She said determined and hugged me. "I love you fany. Always."

 

"Thank you yuri, thank you." I said.

 

"You're always welcome fany. Come on, i bet your members are worried for you especially jessica."  She tugged my hand but i halted.

 

"I cant face jessica now. I dont want to speak to her. Atleast for now. Can we go somewhere else yuri?" I pleaded her.

 

"Okay. Call your members first. I know they're worried for you." She said smiling.

 

"I dont want to yuri. Please?"

 

" okay. Okay. I'll just tell yoona im with you so she can tell them. Hows that sound?"

 

"Fine. Fair enough but you're driving."  I started to run away but yuri caught me and carry me bridal style. I blushed madly.

 

"P-put me down. I can walk." I said timidly.

 

"It okay fany. I know you're tired." She said and kissed my forehead. "Rest well my fany. I'll take care of you." She said as we walked towards my car. You're a good person yuri. Just wait for me.

 

 

JESSICA's POV

 

We're at the dorm and tiffany is nowhere to be found.

 

"Where's tiffany guys?" I asked the others.

 

"i dont know. She's not here yet. Why?" Sunny said. "Oh yoona? What are you doing here?" She added.

 

"I just dropped off jessica. Its already late and its dangerous for a girl especially a pretty girl like jessica to go home alone so i offered to drive her." Yoona said while holding my hand. I blushed madly.

 

"guys, i need to say something important." I told them what happened earlier.

 

"SHE WHAT!? YOU WHAT!? ARE YOU G-" taeyeon blurted loudly but sunny muffled using her hands.

 

"Keep it down taengoo. Jessica, where's tiffany?" Sunny said worriedly.

 

"We dont know. She just ran off afte-"

 

*RING RING!*  yoona's phone rang. Its yuri so she put in on loudspeaker.

 

"Hello yul?"

 

"yoong, tiffany's with me."

 

"thank god she's safe. Where are you guys? We'll come an-"

 

"she doesnt want to go home yoong. She's afraid she might say horrible things to jessica."

 

"is she okay yuri?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"im okay taeyeon. I'll go home as soon as possible. Yuri's with me. Is jessica there?" tiffany said. As soon as tiffany mentioned my name, everyone turned their heads to me. There was an awkward silence before i spoke.

 

"I-im here tiff. I-im sorry." I choked on my own word as tears started to fall from my eyes. Yoona hugged me tightly. Whispering sweet nothing in my ears.

 

"jessi, im really hurt. *sobs* You know how much *sobs* i like yoona." i can tell she's really struggling.

 

"Im s-sorry tiffany. I t-tried to wave of m-my feelings but everytime i see yoona, my heart skips a beat. She makes me smile though she's not doing anything. I-i love her tiff." I said. I poured my heart out in that speech.

 

"thats what i feel too when i see her. I dont know jessi. You know i love you. You're my best friend but this is too much." she said.

 

"What do you mean tiff? Im sorry. I'll give up on yoona. I dont want to lose my bestfriend." I started to wail loudly.

 

"Even if you give up yoona, she will never want me as much as she wants you."

 

"i used to like you tiff." Yoona said. My heart ached at that statement. I looked at her in disbelief.

 

"I know. Yuri told me. You're a good friend yoona. Putting others happiness first is very selfless." tiffany said.

 

"Yuri is a good person tiffany. Give her a chance." Yoona said while smiling at me. "Besides, i have jessica now. I love her like i used to love you." She said while carressing my face. My heart melted at the sight in front of me. Its an angel ive longed to see.

 

"i will come back as soon as i can. Please take care of my bestfriend yoona. And jessi? Just give me time to organize my thoughts and feelings. I'll be with yuri for the mean time." tiffany said.

 

"Take care okay. We'll wait for you tiff." I said. 

 

"see you soon guys." 

 

"but wait!? Where are yo-" *click* before taeyeon finishes her sentence, the call ended.

 

"YAH!" She exhaled loudly. We all laughed at her dorkiness.

 

 

YURI's POV

 

After the phone call. I saw tiffany holding back her tears. I hugged her tightly.

 

"Its okay fany~ah, im here." I kissed her forehead.

 

"It *sniffs* hurts *sniffs* so *sniffs* much." She sobs silently and after a while i heard a light snore. I then realized she fell asleep. She must be tired and stressed. We're at the country side of god knows where. I just drive aimlessley for 3 hours and we saw this cabin. We decided to stay for the night.

 

"I know but i will her you get through this fany. I will never leave your side even if you asked me too." I mumbled softly. "Dont be so hard on yourself tiffany. Every man would be lucky to have you. Just give me a chance and i will give you all of me. I love you so much." I stood from the bed but got stopped by a hand.

 

"Sleep beside me. Please?" I saw tiffany staring at me like im some kind of an alien. I oblige to my princess's plea and now we're face to face.

 

"Did you mean what you said?" She asked me.

 

"W-what? I-im not s-saying anything." I awkwardly laugh.

 

"Dont you dare lie to me, kwon." She said sternly. 

 

"Y-yes. I love you tiff. I really do." I gave in. Well. Its the truth.

 

"You're a good person yuri. You know that i like yoona but its not hard to like a person like you. You have a good heart." She said. I blushed madly.

 

"Just give me a chance fany. I will make you happy." 

 

"I still like yoona. Are you willing to wait?"

 

"Even if it takes a lifetime. You're worth it."

 

"How'd you know im worth it?"

 

"I just know it. Love doesnt need a reason."

 

"You're so cheesy kwon." She shoved me playfully. We continue to talk and after a while, she fell asleep.

 

"I'll wait for you princess. Even if it takes a lifetime." With that, i decided to join her dreamland.

 

 

YOONA's POV

 

 

after the phone call, jessica and her members stayed at the living room.

 

"So? Are you and yoona are a couple now?" Sunny asked jessica.

 

"YAH SUNKYU!" She shoved sunny away.

 

*EHEM!*

 

Everyone turned around me as i faked a cough. I decided to tell them what i had in mind.

 

"I like jessica. I really do. And sunny? We're not together yet. I want to get the blessings of you guys before i pursue her. I know how much you guys mean to her so she would be really happy, i mean also me if you guys give me your blessings to love and make jessica happy." I stared into her eyes hoping she'll see how much she means to me.

 

"Yoong.." Jessica mumbled softly as i can see her tears threatening to fall.

 

"Well, after what happened today.. With fany gone and you guys being here together. I mean, fany said she wants yoona to take care of jessica so i guess there's no reason for us to say no. Right guys?" Teayeon said being the leader. Everybody nodded.

 

"Wait, where's krystal? Should we call her you know? Just to get her say in this?" Nicole asked.

 

"Aww. Come on nic. Im sure krystal will agree with this." Sunny said.

 

"Okay. Shut it. You have our blessing yoona." Taeyeon said as she walk towards me and halted infront of me. "But if you ever hurt her, we will skin you alive and feed you to the sharks. Got it?" She warned me. I felt a shiver down my spine. I gulped hard and nodded.

 

"Dont mind taengoo yoona. She's crazy." Sunny piped in as she dragged taeyeon to her side.

 

I strutted towards the piano play a song for my princess. I sat in front of it and started to play.

 

 

"..what would i do without your smart mouth?

Drawing me in and you kicking me out.."

 

I stared at her lovingly while singing and i can feel that she's doing the same. The way we stare at each other is like magic.

 

"Cause all of me love all of you."

"Love your curve and all your edges"

 

we stayed like that for the rest of the song and i can tell that she feels the same way. I got up and got on one knee in front of jessica. I exhaled loudly. Here goes nothing.

 

"I love you jessica jung. Will you be my girlfriend?"

 

 

????? POV

 

 

Im watching them from a far. How could you yoona?

 

 

"Looks like you're losing her."

 

"SHUT UP! yoona's mine. I will kill jessica if i have too."

 

"Haha! it up. She's not even aware that you love her."

 

"Timing is right my friend. I will make her mine." I laughed evilly and drove off immediately.

 

"Have fun while it lasts jessica jung. Yoona's mine."

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

TADAAAA! Keke! Sorry for this boring chap. How was it? Good, bad or you dont care as long as i update? Haha! Thank you so much for the love and support. Im struggling right now because of the recent break up withy girl so the updates are rare. Well, im trying guys. Im trying for you my beloved readers. Thank you for all the love and support! Many of you dont care but for those who gave me advice, thank you! Well. I love you all even if many of you dont talk to me. I mean through comments.

 

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING AND UPVOTING! Anyway, do you guys have any idea who's the mystery person? Well, let me know your thought.

 

-jessimylove.©

 

 

P.S i dont proof read my chaps so pardon me for my mistakes.

 

P.P.S i wrote a one shot about what happened about my recent break up. "I'll be waiting my love." I'll appreciate the comments.