THIS IS IT

How it all started

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

"Jessica?"

 

They turned around to find an attracting young man staring worriedly at jessica.

 

"Wooyoung?" Taeyeon asked him. "What're you doing here?" She added coldly.

 

"I came as soon as i heard." He explained and walked pass yoona and held jessica's hand.

 

Amidst all of this, a certain doe eyed girl is glaring at wooyoung and what made it worst is the hostility thats taeyeon towards him. Yoona feels threatened by his presence and decided to confront him.

 

"Who are you?" Yoona said while glaring at the who's holding her girlfriends hand.

 

"Im her boyfriend." He said non chalantly.

 

"EX-boyfriend. She dumped you, remember?" Krystal said sarcastically.

 

"Well, i decided to not honor that."

 

"What do you want woo?" Sunny said angrily.

 

"Her." He said then laughed like a maniac on drugs.

 

"She's mine now."  Yoona said as she shoved his hand away from jessica. 

 

"And who are you?" He asked.

 

"Her girlfriend." After that, the tension in the room shot up. It was so intense that the rest cant do anything but watch. They can feel yoona and wooyoung's glare pierce through each other.

 

"Hahahaha! Girlfriend? Please. Stop making me laugh!"

 

"She's. My. Girlfriend." Yoona said while gritting herd teeth and tightened her jaw.

 

"Well "girlfriend", i am jessica's boyfriend." Wooyoung stood in front of yoona and offered her a handshake but yoona remained in her place not flinching an inch.

 

"Get out wooyoung. This is not your business anymore." Nicole said angrily.

 

"Not my business? HA! IM HER BOYFRIEND." He shouted. Sooyoung and hyoyeon held him side by side in case he throw tantrums.

 

"Let go es." Soo and hyo remained holding him and push him out. "This aint over!" He said while walking away.

 

 

 

YOONA's POV

 

"The is wrong with that guy? I mean, seriously? That nerve of him!" Krystal said. "I bet unnie will rip his head off if she's awake."

 

"Is that guy really her.. Ex?" I asked. Still calming myself.

 

"Unfortunately, yes unnie." Krystal said.

 

 

*KNOCK KNOCK!*

 

 

The door slowly opened and revealed that it was tiffany and behind her was yuri.

 

"Oh my god jessi." She exclaimed and rushed towards her bestfriend. "How could anyone do this?" She asked us. "Its a concert. Shouldnt be the security is tight? God." She starts to sob. I held her shoulder and squeeze it lightly.

 

"We dont know fany. Seohyun is at the agency. I think there will be a press con about this. Im sure the media is dying to know what happened. " taeyeon said. She stood infront of tiffany. "Are you... Are you back for good?" She asked carefully.

 

"I dont know tae." Fany stood up and looked at me. "I still want you yoona. I mean.. How can i... Like... You kno-" she didnt finished her sentence as she starts to cry again. Not because of jessica. Im sure of that.

 

"Im.. Im sorry tiffany but jessica. I mea-"

 

"I know yoongie. It just hurts me so much to see you with her." She said hoarsly.

 

"Im really sorry tiffany." I said as i hung my head low because of guilt. "I shouldnt have led you on. Thats not my intention. Really.."

 

"I need more time tae. Lets go yuri." She started to walk away but not before bidding goodbye to jessica by kissing her forehead.

 

"Yul?" I called her before she took a step.

 

"I will." Its like she know what i wanted to say so i just smiled at her.

 

take care of her yul...

 

 

*GROWL*

 

"Oh god sooyoung! I swear you can eat a cow and you'll still be hungry." Krystal blurted out in straight english.

 

"..." Sooyoung just stood in her spot not understanding a single word kyrstal said. Shortly, there's a red iquid coming out from her nose. I think she'll pass out in 

 

3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1

 

 

 

 

*THUD!*

 

 

 

"I told you to stop speaking in english. She gets nose bleed." Hyo said while laughing hysterically at sooyoung. Soon, the others laughed too. Tsk! Bestfriend huh? Haha!  

 

"Good thing we're at a hospital." Nicole said while still laughing.

 

 

 

 

Its been 4 days since the incident. Tiffany visits jessica everyday but doesnt want to go back at their dorm YET. Me and the rest takes turns to look after jessica. I dont leave her side unless we jave performances but after that i go straight to the hospital. Me and tiffany are watching over sica because the others have commitments but they promise to drop by after. And the media? Well, they keep pestering each and everyone of us everytime they get a chance. Especially seohyun because she's their manager. Well, OUR manager now since the agency made us thei full time back up dancers.

 

 

 "I miss you sica~yah. Please wake up." I whispered in her ear. Im sitting beside jessica's bed and i felt a hand gently carressed my cheek to wipe away an unwanted tear. I dont want to look in front of her even if she's "sleeping". I turned and saw tiffany smiling at me warmly.

 

"She'll be okay yoona. She'll wake up soon." She assured me and showed me her infamous eye-smile. She took a chair sat across me.

 

"I miss her so much fany." I saw her flinched a little but kept smiling. "Hmm.. Tiffany?" I asked.

 

"Hmm?" She hummed.

 

"Im sorry.." I said and as i hung my head low.

 

"Hmm.. Its not you're fault you cant love me right?" She said while smiing bitterly.

 

"Still.. Im sorry. I shouldve told you since the beginning that... I like... Uh? Jessica." 

 

"Yeah you should've." She playfully glared at me and huffed crossing her arms across her chest.

 

"Im sorry tiffany. Really."

 

"I wish i can say its okay but.. Yeah.. I just need more time to adjust.. I just found that you guys are now... Together." She choked out the last word.

 

"I dont know what to say. Im really sorry." I said guiltily.

 

"Well, atleast i know the truth right?"

 

"Jessica wants to tell you but you know.. She just dont want to hurt you."

 

"Well, it did hurt me still. A LOT." She said. "You're the first person to make me feel that way eversince donghae..." She admitted to me.

 

"W-what?" I choked. God! Why do i have to hurt her so much?

 

"Yeah."

 

There was an awkward silence after that.

 

5 minutes later..

 

"Yuri." She blurted out.

 

"Huh?" I furrowed my eye brows.

 

"Yuri." She repeated.

 

"O-kay. What about yuri?"

 

"She's a good person. Like goody good person."

 

"Yeah she is. Thats why i gave up on you when i found out she likes you." I said. "We've been bestfriends for god knows how long. I want her to be happy. You'll be surprise how yuri will do anything just to make other people happy." I said while smiling proudly.

 

"You know, she once bought me and ice cream at 3am because i told her i want it."

 

"REALLY?" She said shockingly.

 

"Yeah. I was just joking at that time. After half an hour she knocked on my door with an ice cream tub and a box of pizza because she knows how big of an eater i am." I chuckled lightly as i recall that good memory.

 

"Give her a chance fany. She really loves you." I said.

 

"I know. I can feel it. She treats me like a princess." Tiffany said and she looked away. Wait? Is she blushing?

 

"Are you blushing?" I and made her face me. "HA! You're blushing! You like yuri dont you?" I smirked and saw her blush even more.

 

"I dont like her.. I like you." She pouted.

 

I felt a pair of eyes staring at us. I looked on the door and saw yuri standing there.

 

"Yul?"

 

 

YURI's POV

 

 

Earlier..

 

 

"Stop sulking unnie." Krystal said.

 

"I miss tiffany." I said and faked a tear.

 

"Yah! You're just with her this morning. Stop exaggerating." Hyoyeon said.

 

We're at some mall doing promotions. Tiffany and yoona cant come because, well? Yoona's been sloppy during performances. I bet she's worried to death because of jessica. And tiffany? She has a shoot and cant make it.

 

 

"Guys? Do you mind... If.. You know..hmm." I said nervously.

 

"What?" Taeyeon said.

 

"Well.. I mean... Tiffany"

 

"What about her?" Sunny asked this time.

 

"Hmm.. I wan-"

 

"Girls, you're up!" I was cutted of by the staff.

 

"Okay. Lets talk later. We got a show to rock." Taeyeon patted my shoulder and turned to everyone and said that. Everyone cheered.

 

 

"WHOO! YOU GUYS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!"

 

"YUL OPPA! MARRY ME!"

 

"YOU'RE SO GORGEOUS GIRLS!"

 

As we made our way to the stage, fans screamed their lungs out. Fan chants can be heard and we danced whole heartedly for our fans. Did some fanservice like shaking their hands and such.. Blah blah. I really miss tiffany.

 

The performance come to an end and now we're on our way to the hospital.

 

"So yul? What we're you saying earlier?" Taeyeon asked me.

 

"Yeah unnie. You look serious a while ago." Kyrstal said.

 

"Well.. Hmm... Iliketiffanyandiwanttocourtherandiwantyourblessings!" I said in one breath.

 

"EH?" Nicole said.

 

"I dont have any idea what you said." Sunny said.

 

"Dude? Breathe. You can do it." Sooyoung said and gave me a thumbs up.

 

I swallowed the huge lump on my throat. okay yuri. This is it! You can do it!

 

"i said i like tiffany and i like to court her and i would like to have your blessings?"  I asked them nervously.

 

"Uh? You know tiffany like yoona..right?" Nicole asked me.

 

"I know." I said confidently.

 

"Are you sure about this?" Sunny asked me this time. She looks worried.

 

"I am. I already confessed to her." I said.

 

"And what did she say?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Honestly.. I expected her to turn me down but she said she'll give me a chance. Well, she also said she needs time and im willing to wait for her." 

 

"WHAT?" They said in unison. I sheepishly smiled at them.

 

"Well?" I asked them.

 

"If she's okay with it. Who are we to disagree?" Taeyeon said while smiling at me.

 

"Really?" I asked them while giving my widest smile. They all nodded.

 

"Guys?" Sooyoung said.

 

"What?" Krystal asked her.

 

"Can we eat? Im hungry." Sooyoung pouted.

 

"I dont like big eaters." Krystal said coldly.

 

".." Sooyoung sulk even more but gave in. "Okay. I'll just eat later."

 

Awkward silence.

 

"Just kidding unnie. Come on. Im hungry too!" Krystal said and sooyoung hugged her. Krystal pecked sooyoung's cheek.

 

"AHEM! Is there something you'd lime to tell us krystal?" Taeyeon asked coldly.

 

"Erm.. Well.."

 

"Well?" Sunny asked raising a brow this time.

 

"We're here!"the driver announced.

 

"YAH! COMEBACK HERE!IM GONNA TELL YOUR UNNIE ABOIT THIS! Sunny said.

 

Krystal and sooyoung immediately dashed out of the van and the danshin couple followed them. Not letting them go.

 

I quickly changed my clothes and decided to go to the hospital. I bought pink roses for tiffany and some fruits for jessica.

 

I'm walking towards her room and i heard yoona and tiffany talking. I decided to listen even though i know its wrong. I peeped inside because the door is slightly open ten decided to go in silently.

 

 

 "you like yuri dont you?" yoona said. My heart stop at that question. Does she like me too?

 

"i dont like her.. I like you" tiffany said.

 

"Yul?" Yoona noticed my presence and tiffany whipped her head towards my direction.

 

"How long have you been there?" Yoona asked me.

 

"..long enough." I said bravely but my voice betrayed me.

 

"Yuri, its not li-"

 

"Its okay fany. I know." I said and kissed her cheek. "Im willing to wait, remember?" I said trying to reassure her im okay. Well. Not completely but i understand. "These are for you." I said and handed her the boquet.

 

"Thanks." She smiled her infamous eye smile.

 

"Aigoo yul. What a cheeseball!" Yoona joked.

 

"Says the one who serenaded jessica." I retorted. She blushed and i smirked.

 

"YAH! Who told that to you?" She asked demandingly.

 

"Aigoo yoong. We're bestfriends. Of course i would know." Tiffany and i are now laughing at a certain sulking deer.

 

"Sicachu~ they're ganging up on me." Yoona whined at the sleeping figure.

 

We stopped laughing and turned serious. We can tell yoona's really worried for jessica.

 

"She'll be okay yoong. She'll wake up soon." I assured her.

 

"I miss her yuri." She said.

 

"I miss you too yoong."

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Uh? Yeah. So? Sorry for the late update. I got so many in my life now. Haha! Tell me what you think about this chap. Thanks!

 

 

And uh? School is opening next week so updates will be... Late. Forgive me but i promise i wont delete this.

 

 

 

-jessimylove.©

 

 

P.S i dont proof read this so yeah. I always say this. Lol love you guys!