STRESS RELIEVER

How it all started

HELLO TO MY NEW UPVOTER! : feriel

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

"I miss you too yoong."

 

The trio turned around to find jessica already awake. Yoona immediately hug her.

 

"Call doctor jackson yul. Sweetie? Are you okay?" Yoona said while preventing her tears from falling.

 

After a short moment, Dr. Jackson arrived with nurses.

 

"Ahh. Finally. You're awake. How are you feeling ms. Jung?" Dr. Jackson asked while examining jessica.

 

"Just a little dizzy."

 

"Its completely normal. I'll just give you some pills to relieve your light headedness and one or two days you'll be discharge." Dr. Jackson said.

 

"Good. I hate hospitals." Jessica said and pouted.

 

"Rest well ms. Jung. I'll be going now." With that, dr.jackson left with the nurses.

 

"Ouch yoong!" Sica whined because of yoona's bear hug.

 

"You're awake! God! Dont you know how worried i am?" Yoona said while trying hard to prevent her tears from falling. "You were out for days hon." She kissed both of jessica's hand.

 

"I love sleeping." Jessica said bluntly making yoona pout. "But i love you more." Jessica kissed the pouting deer and made yoona grin like a lovestruck teenager.

 

Amidst all of this, 2 persons are hurting. One being hurt because she sees the one she loves act lovey dovey in front of her and the other because she sees the love of her life staring lovingly at another person.

 

"Im here fany." Yuri said to tiffany and held her hand. Tiffany just smiled at yuri. "I'll call the others to tell them about the good news." Yuri excuse herself leaving the trio awkwardly.

 

"Tiff.." Jessica called out for tiffany softly motioning her to sit beside her. Tiffany obliged.

 

"Are you feeling well now jessi? I was worried." Tiffany said.

 

"Yeah. Just a lil light headed but im good." 

 

*awkward silence.*

 

"Tiff?"

 

"Hmm?" 

 

"Im sorry. I didnt mean to ma-"

 

"I know jessi. Im just hurt." Tiffany cutted her off. Jessica hung her head low.

 

"Yoong?" Jessica looked to yoona and understood what her girlfriend wants.

 

"Come on yul. Lets eat. Im hungry." Yoona pulled yuri before she could protest.

 

 

 There was an awkward silence between the 2 bestfriend. Jessica wanted to speak but cant utter a single word. Sensing her bestfriend is struggling, tiffany decided to break the silence.

 

"Are you happy.. With yoona?"

 

Jessica hesitated but nodded lightly.

 

"Tiff? You know i love you and i didnt mean to hurt you.."

 

"I know jessi.. I know... Im starting to accept it now but... Im still hurting.. So much."

 

Tiffany didnt bother to wipe away her tears. Jessica started to cry too.

 

"Forgive me?"

 

"I already did but i still need time, jessi.."

 

The two bestfriend hugged and  enjoy the warmth of each other.

 

 

 

?????'s POV

 

 

"I see them boss. Yoona's not with them."

 

"And jessica?"

 

"Tiffany's with her."

 

"Okay. I'll call you back later. Watch them."

 

I ended the phone call and turned to donghae.

 

"What do you want?" He asked me. He's definitely pissed.

 

"Relax. Im here to help you." I said.

 

"Help? Psh. Are you ing kidding me? Dont you know who i am?" She said cockily. I just smirked at him. "Whatever. You're just wasting my time." He got up and started to walk away.

 

"Tiffany." I blurted it out and that immediately stopped him.

 

"What about her?" 

 

"Well, you want her right?"  He remained silent. "Well, what if i told you, you can have her again?"

 

"Why are you helping me?" He raised a brow.

 

"Well, i want jessica."

 

"Hahahaha! You want that ?" He mocked me. I stood up and gave him a punch.

 

"That '' is ing better than you ." I draw my gun and pointed it to him. "Now, i need your help."

 

"why would i help you?"

 

"Because you'll be more famous if you and tiff got back together."

 

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" The door swung open to reveal my partner in crime.

 

"Donghae will help up." Donghae turned to see the 'visitor'

 

"Hello donghae. Surprise?" She said while grinning 'innocently'.

 

"YOU!?"

 

 

 

 

JESSICA's POV

 

 

 

Its my last day today at the hospital. Thank god. I can finally go home. Hospital . Like REALLY but my stay here was tolerable because of yoona. She's been perfect for me like it was just a dream. She's nothing but caring, loving and very very attentive. All her attention is directed to me and i couldnt ask for more.

 

 

"Baby, you're zoning out. Are you okay?" Yoona asked as she peck my lips to bring me back to reality.

 

"I was just thinking.."

 

"It doesnt suit you babe.." She teased.

 

"YAH!" I hit her playfully and glared at her. She just smirked, obviously not affected by my glare. She started to lean closer and hug my waist.

 

"But its a ing turn on when you're face is serious like that." She whispered into my ear and started nibbling it. I moaned lightly.

 

"Eww! Unnies, please! No PDA." Krystal made a disgust look at us.

 

"Krys? Have you told your unnie?" Yoona said teasingly while krystal gulpes nervously

 

"Tell me what?" I asked krystal.

 

"I-its nothing unnie. Right yoona unnie?" Krystal said while glaring at yoona.

 

"Krys.." I said sternly.

 

"Well, you see unn-"

 

*KNOCK KNOCK!*

 

"I'll get it." Krystal immediately open the door revealing dr.jackson.

 

"Goodmorning ms.jung, how are you feeling?" The dr. asked me.

 

"Never been better." I said while giving him a small smile. He did his usual routine check up.

 

"Okay ms.jung. looks like you can be discharge today."

 

 "Really? Thank you dr.jackson" yoona shook the doctor's hand.

 

"Its my job. Follow me and sign the discharge papers of ms.jung." yoona turned to me and pecked my lips.

 

"I'll be right back."

 

 

After settling the bills and papers for me to get discharge, yoona drove me and krystal to our dorm where the others are waiting.

 

"SURPRISE!" They yelled when once i stepped inside our dorm.

 

"Welcome home sica!" Taeyeon greeted me and hugged me tightly 

 

"We missed you here." Sunny said while pouting.

 

"Aww. Thanks, you guys. You dont really have to do this." I said.

 

"Actually, its my idea pumpkin." I felt yoona back hugging me and kissed my cheek.

 

"No PDA. Please. Can we eat now?" Sooyoung butted in.

 

"YAH! Stop thinking about food sooyoung. Seriously. Sheesh!" Hyoyeon smacked her head. Laughter errupted from us when sooyoung sulk like a kid.

 

"Go ahead soo. I know how much you love food." I said as i patted her head. She immeadiately dashed off to the kitchen and we laughed again. 

 

"I swear all she thinks about is food." Yuri chirped in.

 

"LETS PARTY!" Hyo announced and a series of 'yeah' and whistle was heard all throughout the dorm.

 

 

 

YOONA's POV

 

 

Booze and food are over flowing as we party the night away. Its been a while since we've done this. Its pretty nostalgic because its the same situation where ive meet my jessica.

 

Im at the balcony puffing some smoke. Just enjoying and chillin'

 

"Having fun?" I felt someone hugged me frome behind. I turned around and found my baby hugging me.

 

"Yoong? I didnt know you smoke." She said and pouted.

 

"Nah hon. I just want to relieve my stress." I said as i flick way my cigar. "I cant stop thinking about the incident. Ugh! Im going to kill that douche who put the bomb on the stage." I said as i light another one.

 

"Im just glad you're okay now." I said as i kissed her lips. "I was worried you know?"

 

"Can i try yoong?" She eyed my cigar.

 

"Nah uh. Its bad for your health." I said as i pepper her kisses on her neckline. "You're not stress." I grinned at her.

 

"Then how come you do it?" She glared at me.

 

"Leave the bad stuff to me pumpkin." I said as i peck her once again but she moved away.

 

"Brush your teeth first. Your breath stinks." She said playfully but still hugging me.

 

"Im stress sica. What do you want me to do?" I pouted.

 

"I know a stress reliever that you'll enjoy."she said seductively. I gulped nervously. . How y.

 

"Oh yeah?" I said while smirking.

 

"Brush your teeth first." With that she walked back to the party leaving me aroused.

 

"Damn." I cursed and decided to throw my cigar and followed sica.

 

 

---

 

"Have you seen jessica?" I asked sooyoung.

 

"Ive seen her go up stairs." Soo answered.

 

"Thanks." I said and immediately walk towards the stairs but someone pulled me wrist causing me to stop.

 

"Use this." Taeyeon handed me a .

 

"WTF!? Yah!" I yelled and the just laugh at me. I blush because of embarrasment.

 

"Have fun kids!" Taeyeon said as i dashed off towards the stairs. i can still hear their laughter. Sheesh!

 

Im at the door of jessica's room contemplating whether to knock or just barge in. sheeh! I decided to proceed with the latter and my eyes popped out because of the view.

 

I saw jessica lying on her bed with nothing but her underwear. Im having difficulty walking towards her but not before locking the door.

 

"S-sica?" I called her while stuttering like an idiot. Dont get me wrong. Ive seen hundreds of women but with jessica, damnnn.

 

She stood up and walk towards me while swaying her hips seductively. ! Im so aroused now. God!

 

"W-what a-are you d-doing?" ! I cant stop stuttering. She giggled softly seeing me in this kind of state.

 

"Im relieveing your stress." She said seductively as she trace my jawline with her finger tips.

 

"Ho-"

 

I didnt get to finish my sentence as she crashed her lips against mine. I lift her and pin her on the wall.

 

"Ooohh... Fiesty. Impatient much?" She teased me.

 

"Shut up and kiss me." I demanded and leaned to kiss her again but i was stopped by her finger.

 

"Brush you teeth first yoong."

 

"God! You're such a tease!" I grunted but obliged. I put her down on the bed.

 

"5 mins." I said without looking at her and run towards the bathroom.

 

After i finish brushing my teeth. I took of my shirt and went outside the bathroom only to see jessica fully dressed and reading a book. I frowned.

 

"Eh?" I exclaimed loudly.

 

"What?" She 'innocently' asked me.

 

"Why are you dressed?"

 

"I was cold." She bluntly said without even looking me.

 

"Ugh! You're such a tease jung!"i said while  i lied beside her. "Im going to sleep now." I said while sulking like a kid.

 

"Okay. Goodnight." She said. Still not looking at me.

 

"Fine."

 

I heard soft giggles beside me. I sulked more.

 

"Aw. Are you sulking yoongie?" She said as she turned me to face her.

 

"No." I denied. Still pouting.

 

"Aigoo. So cute." She pinched my cheek. I sulked more and more and more. "shhesh! You're such a kid yoong." She put her book down and now we're facing each other.

 

"Im not." I puffed my cheeks.

 

She suddenly straddled me and kissed me passionately. I responded aggressively. She pulled away and smirked.

 

"I was just teasing you yoong." She said as she slowly back and fort earning friction on our cores. She moaned as she continue to . I was getting and and and because of the beautiful sight in front of me.

 

 

"God sica. So y." I said as i cup both of her and was rewarded by a loud, y moan. I can feel myself already getting wet. I was controlling myself not to rip off her clothes.

 

I sat and hugged her waist while kissing her. I guided her hips while she slowly.

 

"Stop teasing sica."

 

She leaned into my ear and moaned loudly causing me to squirm under her.

 

"I dressed because i want you to rip my clothes off." She whispered seductively and that did it. I rip her clothes off violently but of course not hurting her in the process. 

 

She pushed me down and i admire her goddess body in front of me.

 

"Everytime you'll get stress, just come to me." She said.

 

"Huh? Why?" I asked her while raising a brow.

 

She leaned down and whisper. "Cause i'll be your stress reliever."

 

I smirked. Lets just say this is going to be a long night.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Mehh~~~ Kekekekekekekeke! Who wants some ?

 

 

-jessimylove.©

 

P.S sorry for my grammar and spelling . Im a filipino sone so english is not my mother tongue.

 

P.P.S i dont proof read this. Yeah! Hope you enjoy.