SPIN IT HONEY

How it all started

TIFFANY's POV

 

*RING RING*

 

"Hello? Who's thi-" i got cutted by the other line.

 

"Fany! Dorm. 30mins okay?" *click*. WTF!? I check the history and found out is was our manager, seohyun. Tsk!

 

I lazily stood up and walk towards the bathroom to take a shower. After a good half an hour of bathing, i got dressed and drove to our dorm. After 15mins of driving, i finally reached our dorm. Thank god traffic isnt bad.

 

"Fany, you're late!" Our manager scolded.

 

"Sorry seo. Just some to take care of." I explained. I saw my other members sleeping. God. Its saturday. We dont have any scheds today.

 

"Why are we here seo? Its freaking 7am and its SATURDAY." Jessica said with conviction.

 

"Sorry girls. SM called me this morning to tell you guys that you'll have guesting at 9am. You know, for promotions and stuff. So? Chop chop!" As if on cue, a whole crew of make up artist stormed in our apartment. After an hour of make up and hair styling, we proceeded towards the studio and it turn out that "the beatles code." Is the one that we're filming. We headed toward the waiting room.

 

"Wait! We're dancing mr.mr right?" Krystal suddenly asked.

 

"Its our new single krys, of course!" Sunny said sarcastically.

 

"I know unnie. Where's yoona and the others?" Krystal rebutted.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

 

"Girls, you're on in 15 okay?" Seo reminded us.

 

"What about our back up dancers? I mean, are we going to dance with our old back ups?" I asked her worriedly.

 

"Dont worry tiff. They're here." Se answered while smirking at me and left.

 

Shortly, another knock was heard. Nicole got up and had her jaw dropped.

 

"Who is it nic?" Taeyeon asked walking towards her.

 

"OH.MY.GOD!" Nicole and taeyeon said in unison.

 

The rest of us were startled by their reactions so we strutted towards them and our jaw dropped seeing the sight. Their stood by the door was, yoona, sooyoung, yuri and hyoyeon wearing an all suit with red bow ties and wearing a white fedora hat and black shoes. of course taeyeon's wearing the same outfit but still, they're hot as hell.

 

"Shall we ladies?" Yoona asked with her 'manly' voice. ! Im really digging this looks of her.

 

"Wow guys! Y-you look so handsome in the outfit." Sunny commented and kissed their cheeks one by one.

 

"YAH! What about me bunny?" Taeyeon pouted. Sunny kissed her cheeks also.

 

"There. Lets go guys!" Sunny said while dragging the blushing kid leader towards the set.

 

"Lets go?" Yoona asked me while handling her arm towards me which i gleefully accepted.

 

"GOODMORNING! Today is a special day as 2 from SM's band will join us for today. Please welcome SUPER JUNIOR's donghae, siwon, eunhyuk and heechul."

 

I stiffened as i heard donghae's name. Sheesh! This is going to be a long show.

 

"And last but most definitely not the least, SNSD!"

 

We strutted gracefully towards them. I saw donghae glaring at us. Mostly yoona. I smirked. I snuggled closer to her and she put her hand on my waist as she assist me to sit because we're wearing high heels and short skirt. We're wearing our cute maid like outfit but its color red okay?

 

Anyways, yoona and the other proceeded backstage and we started filming.

 

 

YOONA's POV

 

God. This outfit is awesome! Sheesh! Our sleep was disturb but what the hell? Seeing jessica wearing that y outfit was worth it.

 

"Yoona Im?" Their manager seohyun taps my shoulder. 

 

"Oh, seohyun~shi? What can i do for you?" I asked after bowing politely.

 

"just wanted to thank you guys for coming on such short notice."

 

''Eh? Thats not a problem seohyun~shi. We're glad to be here."  Thats the end of our conversation. I shifted my attention back to the set.

 

"Tiffany~shi, there were rumors that donghae of SuJu, and you are dating? Is that true." One of the host asked.

 

"Erm? I rather not answer th-" she answered but got cutted by donghae.

 

"Yes, we used to date." He said proudly. I saw tiffany glared at him. Tsk! Something's not right. " USED to. Now im y, free and single." He smirked towards tiffany. Tiffany looked away. Wait? Is she crying. After that, Cheers erupted from the crowd especially the girls.

 

"But i like someone esle now." Tiffany said while looking at me, shushing the crowd. Murmurs can be heard around the studio. Yuri looked away. Sorry yul. :(

"Really? Wow! That person must be so lucky!" Said the host. "Moving on, jessica~shi, what about you? Any person you're interested in right now?" 

 

"Eh? Y-yes i do." She shyly admitted while looking at me. Krystal leaned in whisper something. Jessica nodded.

 

"Aha! I know who it is. Its on-" krystal's mouth was covered by jessica. The crowd laugh at the jungsis. After that, krystal smirked at me. WTF!?

 

The show is coming to an end and its time for our performance. The producers handed us  bouquets of flowers to give to the girls. Sooyoung and hyoyeon took 2 for krystal and sunny. As for hyoyeon, its for taeyeon and nicole. We gave them and kissed their cheeks before dancing. Yuri kissed jessica and i felt a pang of hurt. Sheesh! Whats that about?

 

"Whats the kiss for yoongie?" Tiffany tugged on my suit like a child.

 

"Thats for donghae. The way he disrespected you a while ago was unacceptable." I said to her while hugging her waist. I saw donghae glaring at us. I smirked! I glance towards jessica's position but i saw her hugging yul. PANG! There's that feeling again. Sheesh! The song started and we dance gracefully. I saw donghae gritting his teeth. HA! serves you right! The dance ended and we bid goodbye to the producers. The company van was our service for tonight.

 

"Guys? Who wants to drink? I wanna get loose plus its sunday tomorrow."  Nicole said happily. Everyone agreed.  We arrive at their dorm and was awed by how big and luxurious their dorm is.

 

"Do you guys mind if we eat first? Im famished." Sooyoung whined.

 

"Aigoo. Lets go eat you shikshin." Krystal said while chuckling.

 

*GROWL*

 

"Sorry." I said shyly.

 

"Aigoo! Lets eat first guys!" Taeyeon suggested.

 

 

JESSICA's POV

 

We were now sitting in our karaoke room and eveyone's having fun. SunYeon is singing their hearts out. HyoNic is dancing goffily with SooKrys. Yuri, tiffany, yoona and me are downing shots like no tomorrow. Yuri is sitting beside tiffany while me and yoona are sitting next to each other.

 

"GUYS! me and hyoyeon will rest now okay?" Nicole slurred at us.

 

"! I'll come with you guys! This midget is drunk as !"  Sooyoung butted in while dragging taeyeon out of the room. "Wait for me taengoo!" Sunny follewed her shortly.

 

"Well, i guess its just now." Krystal said while downing her nth shot.

 

*SILENCE*

 

"LETS PLAY A GAME! A KISSING GAME!" Kyrstal shouted at us.she stood up and got a bottle of beer. "Spin the bottle guys." She smirked evilly.

 

"We're not 15 anymore krys." I slapped her head.

 

"YAH! come on unnie! Its just kissing." She said while grinning wickedly.

 

"Come on jessi. It will be fun." Tiff piped in seductively.

 

"Come on jessica." Yoona slid her hands around my waist. She smirked when she saw me stiffen. I put my hand on her thigh ang she stiffened also. Non of our companion sense our flirting because the table is blocking their view.

 

"Fine." I gave in mainly because i want to kiss yoona.

 

"With tongues okay?" Tiffany winked at yoona.

 

Krystal spinned it first and it pointed to yoona. "Aww. Come here babe." Krystal said seductively at yoona.  Krystal pulled yoona away from me and sat on yoona's lap. she devoured her lips fiercely. Tongues battling for dominance as krystal's hand raked yoona's hair passionately. 

 

"WHOO! Go get her yoong!" Yuri cheered louldy.

 

"YAH! Thats enough krystal." Tiffany peeled my sister off of yoona.

 

"Sorry unnie. She's just so delicious." She said while bitng her lip.

 

Yuri spun the bottle and it pointed to tiffany.

 

"Go yul. Show her what you got." Yoona cheered her friend while hugging my waist again.

 

YulTi kissed passionately as tiffany slowly sitting on yuri's lap. We heard moans and i was getting . Yeah! Go get get her yuri so i can have my yoongie. Keke

 

"Wow unnie! You guys looked like you're gonna have ." Krystal  teased the duo.

 

"SHUT IT!" Screamed in unison as they both blush madly.

 

"Alright! Im next." I said while she spun th bottle and it pointed on yoona.

 

"KYAAAAAAA~~~"

 

YURI's POV

 

GOD! THANK YOU FOR THIS!

 

"Go yul. Show her what you got." Yoong cheered me gleefully.

 

She faces me and started to lean in slowly. God! Thank you! I leaned in too and soon our lips touched. God! He lips is so soft. I her lips asking for an entrance which she gladly obliged. As soon as our toungues met, we both moaned lowly. I felt myself getting wet. God! After a few moments she pulled away and we both blush madly.

 

 

YOONA's POV

 

Its jessica's turn now. God! Please let it be me! As the bottle slowly halting to a stop and i sense that its going to point at yuri.

 

"BLAAGG!* I nudged the table slightly so it will spin more and it pointed at me. MISSION SUCCESS!

 

"Yah! No fair. Yoongie nudge the table." Tiffany whined.

 

"Sorry unnie. A game's a game." Krystal said while smirking.

 

I got pulled by jessica by the collar and drag me towards the leather seat. She ed my shirt and put some salt on my abs. She shoved a piece of lemon in my mouth. She went back to the table to get something. She downed the shot easily as the salt thats on my abs.

 

"BODY SHOT! WHOOOO!" Krystal cheered with yuri while tiffany was glaring.

 

As she reach my mouth, she took the lemon from my mouth after that she straddled me. ! Jessica jung is making me wet. BIGTIME! She slowly leaned in and i saw her cleavage. HER ING CLEAVAGE GUYS! She smirked as she saw me gawk at her . 

 

"You like it dont you?" She asked me seductively and devoured my lips softly. Its taking my whole energy to stop myself from ripping her clothes off. She moaned lowly and thats all it took to kiss her passionately. I slid my tongue which she gladly welcome. I felt my abd getting wet. I took a glance and saw her getting wet. She's still wearing thats y skirt she wore during the filming.

 

I smirked and lift her up. !

 

"HOLY !" Tiffany cursed in english. I saw yuri restraining her to rip jessica off me.

 

She raked her fingers though my hair before biting my lip. She gazed at me ily and hop off of me. DAMN! I want more!

 

 

JESSICA's POV

 

I smirked at her while walking away because she's LITTERALLY drooling after our kiss. I went to the table to get a napkin to wipe off her drool.

 

"HOLY MOTHER MARY UNNIE! THATS ING AWESOME!" Kyrstal cursed in english and shook my shoulders violently.

 

"YAH! stop it kyrs! Im getting dizzy." 

 

Tiffany stomped towards us. She's not loolking pleased. Our jaws dropped as she pulled yoona to a heated kiss. I turned away and felt a hand hold me tightly.

 

"Just confess to yoona." I turned around and saw yuri walking away while smiling bitterly. The two stopped kissing after a minute.

 

"Sorry yoongie. I didnt get a chance to kiss you." She said using her aegyo while pouting.

 

"Erm? Go to rest tiffany. You're tired." Yoona said nervously while looking at me.

 

"Tuck me in please?" Tiff asked again. Aish! :|

 

I saw them walking away while tiffany dragged yoona helplessly. I strutted towards my room and took a shower. I lied my bed and started to feel sleepy.

 

*CREAK!* the door slowly opens.

 

"Lock the door kyrs." I said while yawning. Soon, i felt an arm hugging me from behind.

 

"Im not krys." She whispered huskily. I shot my eyes open quickly. Im going to stand up but her strong arm prevented me. As i stumble to my bed, i got shock to feel a pair of lips. She nibbled at my lower lip and i emitte a low moan.

 

"God! Why do you have to be so y?"she said while nibbling my neck.

 

"Where's tif-'' i got cutted again by her lips and thats it all took me to respond back.

 

"Brush your teeth first. You stink." I said as i pushed her away. She pouted but oblige.

 

"Can i use you toothbrush? I forgot mine." She said while peering between the door.

 

"Eww!! Dont! I have a spare. " i hurriedly took the spare brush ang handed it to her.

 

"Oops! Too late.... So...oooorry?" She aske me nervously. Aww. So cute! I cant stay mad at this cute little thing. After a few minutes, she walked out of the bathroom wobbily.

 

"Be careful. Looks like you had to many drinks." I said while guiding her towards my bed.

 

She kissed me again and i responded with passion. I really like you yoona. After an hour of making out, i heard light snores beside me. I snuggle closely to her and doze off immediately.

 

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

Niether did yoona nor jessica know that there was a pair of eyes saw their little session.

 

"How could you?" She slowly closed the door while walking away crying.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

TADA! How was it? Comments are much appreciated. Hmm.. Im also open for requests of one shot. Just pm me you guys! Thank you for reading and supporting!

 

A BIG BIG SHOUTOUT TO THOSE WHO UPVOTED! I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS!

 

P.S also thank you for subscribing. And i dont proof read this so sorry! Please dont hate my awful english. :(

 

 

-jessimylove.©