BACK UP

How it all started

JESSICA's POV

 

Days went by like a blur and finally! Our beloved cousins are arriving. I finally get to see them after years. Krys and I are on our way to the airport now. Seohyun insisted on coming but we told her we can manage. I dont wanna trouble her. My cousins are trouble makers.

 

We've put on our cap and hoodie to hide our faces. We dont want to attract attention and we went ins-

 

"NOONA! KRYSTAL" A booming voice echoed through out the airport. Krys and I searched for the culprit. As we turn our heads  we saw four boys running towards us.

 

"God taecyeon oppa! You scared us. You're so loud!" Krys scolded him.

 

"Sorry krys! Im just happy to see you guys!" Taecyeon said as he ruffles krytal's hair.

 

"Oppa! Stop it! Im not a kid anymore. Im an idol now." Kyrstal whined.

 

"Yeah girl, a very famous and pretty idol but..." Jo kwon halted. He eyed krystal from head to toe and continued " im prettier than you." And did a hair flip. Although his hair is short. Haha!

 

You think he's gay? Nah, he's just goofy like that.

 

"Kwonie oppa!" Krystal jumped on him. Tsk! Kids!

 

"NOONA! We've missed you so much!" Nickhun and yonghwa stated in unison. They hugged me so tight its like im going to die. Kiddin'. Haha! I know they just miss me. I missed them too.

 

"Noona can we eat now? Im hungry." Taecyeon tugged my shirt like a 5 year old.

 

"Okay but we need to hurry guys, krys and I still have practice after i drop you off to my house." I said.

 

"OKAY NOONA!"

 

 

We got into the car and drove around to find a decent resto for us to eat because airport food? ! We roamed around seoul for a good 30mins becau-

 

"Hyung stop farting! You pig!" Yonghwa shoved taecyeon away.

 

"Yah! It wasnt me yong! Nickhun tell him!" Taecyeon nudged nickhun.

 

"It was you hyung. I felt it. Hahaha! How can you fart so loud? It vibrated through the seat. Its like an earthquake. HAHAHAHA!" Nickhun is laughing his off along with yonghwa and jo kwon. See what i mean? It woud be so embarassing to seohyun if she tagged along.

 

"Oppas! Stop farting you pigs!" Krystal whined at them but they just laugh even more.

 

"Hyung, stop it. I think krystal's gonna puke." Yonghwa scolded taecyeon.

 

"Unnie just stop at the next resto, it freaking stinks here!" Kyrstal huffed and crossed her arms.

 

"Noona? Do you have PS4 in your house?" Taec ask me.

 

"Sorry taec, dont have." I said.

 

"Buy us noona! Auntie told us you're rich now." Nickhun said.

 

"Noona can you buy us playboy magazines too?" Taecyeon piped in.

 

"YAH! Playb-"

 

"HYUNG! STOP FARTING!" Jo kwon scolded taecyeon. I slammed the ing break for them to shut the up. Goodness! Ive been with them for just an hour now but they're driving me crazy!! Ugh! I looked up to see a fastfood near us. JOLLIBEE? Why is it name like that? OMG! There's a gian-

 

"NOONA! LETS GO! WE'RE HUNGRY!" They yelled at me from the back seat.

 

"Unnie come on! Im dying because taec oppa wont stop farting!" Krystal is already outside and soon the boys followed her.

 

"Order anything you want. Im not hungry." I said to them.

 

"Are you sure noona?" Yonghwa approached me. I gave them $100 and they eat happily while i just watch them...

 

After eating, i drop the boys off to my house and head towards our agency. Aish! Im so tired right now i just want to sleep but seohyun will go ballistic if i wont attend our practice especially with our new single. Mr.Mr

 

We arrived at the practice room and saw sunny and taeyeon talking. Tiffany's practicing by herself and nicole, well she's sleeping on the floor. I walked towards her to wake her... I nudge her using my feet..

 

"I WANT BURGERS!" She jolted up quickly.

 

"What burgers? You're dreaming about food again. Tsk!" I said.

 

"Aw. So there's no burgers?" She said sadly.

 

"Get up. Practice will start in 10." Tae said while walking towards us.

 

 

YOONA's POV

 

 Sooyoung, yuri, hyoyeon and I are on our way to SM. Sooyoung cant stop fidgeting, yuri cant stop blabbering while driving, me? Well i stayed calm. Hyo? Well, she's just laughing at yuri and sooyoung.

 

After a good 30 minute drive, we've finally arrived at SM. Hyoyeon lead the way. Wow! The building is so huge! We've parked then proceeded to enter the building's entrance. Its like LAX with all the scanners and security . Red carpets and huge flat screens on the walls. The lobby is nowhere near the exterior of the building. Its really huge and very fancy. There's a buffet near the lift and i immediately pull sooyoung beside me.

 

"YOONG! LET ME GO!" Sooyoung scolded me while oogling at the chocolate fountain.

 

"Soo stop it! Its for their artists!" Hyo smacked sooyoung's head.

 

We waited for the lift to arrive. We entered and a skinny boy greeted us.

 

"Goodafternoon ladies. Which floor?" The boy greeted us happily. His name tag read kikwang.

 

"7th floor please." I said politely.

 

We walked out of the elevator the proceeded towards the practice room of EXO.

 

"Alright boys! Lets start." Hyo said as she prepare the stereo. We saw the boys practicing their moves. Wow. Hyo made a really good choreo for this.

 

"Noona? Who's with you? They're pretty." A boy approaced hyo and asked. 

 

"Yah! Kim jongin! Practice!" Hyo scolded him.

 

"Yeah noona. They're pretty hot." A tall boy piped in. Apparently his name is sehun.

 

"They're pretty gay too." Hyo answered them.

 

A short boy rushed towards us and asked. "NOONA, YOU'RE ALL GAY?"  We nodded.

 

"Aww. Too bad you dont like guys. Im xiumin by the way." The boy introduced himself. Then the rest gathered around us and introduced themselves. We also introduced ourselves. After 10 mins of introduction and small cha-

 

"BOYS! LETS START!" Hyo shouted. They all got into their positions and when the music started, they do their thing. I gotta say they're pretty good dancers but we're better. Haha! As practice ended. Everyone said their goodbyes and we waited for hyo to clean the studio.

 

"Guys im done. Wanna meet SNSD?" hyo said while smiling.

 

"HELL YEAH!" We answered in unison. Hyo locked the doors and proceeded to the door with "no visitors allowed".

 

"Hyo, i dont thi-" yul got cut when someone opened the door. We turn around to see who opened it and was surprised its was tiffany. Yeah. TIFFANY HWANG.

 

"OMO! Hyo?" Tiffany said.

 

"Hello tiffany-shi." Hyo answered as she bowed politely. Me and sooyoung bowed but yul kept gawking at her. I nudge her and she bows over and over again. Aish! I guess she's really nervous because her ultimate crush is infront of her.

 

"Erm? Stop it yul!" Sooyoung nudges yuri and she stopped.

 

"UGH! Tiffany-shi, im sorry for her stupidity." Hyo apologized at her.

 

"It's okay hyo. Who is she by the way?" Tiffany asked.

 

"She's Yuri. Kwon Yuri." 

 

"Nice to meet you yuri-shi." Tiffany bowed politely. Hearing no reply from yul, we turn and saw her drooling. WTF!? This is so embarrassing! Sooyoung cuts in and introduce herself.

 

"Hi yoona!" She knows me??

 

"Y-you know me?" I stammered.

 

"Of course! I wouldnt forget you. Im tiffany but you can call me honey." She eyed smile and wink at me playfully. I feel the heat emmitting from my cheeks. God! She's so pretty.

 

"Come on hon, i'll introduce you to others." She dragged me inside their practice room.

 

 

Once we're inside, the rest of the members eyed us. Tiffany was holding my hand. Hyo andnthe others were tailing us.

 

"GUYS! Do you remember them?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"Who are they unnie?" Krystal asked. "OMO! I remember you! At the club days ago right? Dance battle?" Krystal gasped.

 

"Yes krys, its them." She smiled until two crescent moons appeared. Wow. She's really pretty.  Krystal walked towards us and halted in front of me. "Who is she unnie? She's pretty." She smiled seductively.

 

"Cut it out krys! She's mine. Anyways, she's yoona." Tiffany barked at krystal.

 

"You guys are dating?" Jessica piped in. She's sitting across the studio.

 

"Well, no but i like her jessi." She said and then she kissed my cheeks. And the jessica flinched. Wait? She looks mad but why?

 

*AHEM!* Yul faked cough.

 

"Ohh! Sorry. Guys, this is hyoyeon, yuri and sooyoung. Yoona's friends."  She said while still holding my hand.

 

"Im taeyeon. This is nicole, sunny, krystal and jessica."

 

Everybody got the chance to introduce themselves and made small chats. Suddenly tiffany let go of my hand and dragged hyo away. Aish!

 

"Unnie? Who's the prettiest among us?" Kyrstal ask as she circle her hand around my neck. God! She's pretty but not as pretty as her unnie, jessica.

 

"E-Eh? Uhm i t-think its jessica." I said while stammering.

 

"Eh? Im prettier than unnie you know. Im taller and smarter too." She leaned in while whispering "im better in bed too." She added seductively. Daaaamn! I feel my cheeks getting hotter again. She pulled away and smirked at me while walking away.

 

Jessica saw all of this and i think she's mad? Wait? Why is she glaring at me. ! She walking towards me. oh ! Im sooo dead. She's walking while swaying her hips ily and her sweat trickling down her neck made her even hotter. She'sreally a goddess.

 

"Yoona right?" She aske me

 

"Y-Yes. H-Hi jessica-shi." I said while stammering and i can feel that im blushing. Again? Ugh! Whats up with these girls? DAMN!

 

"Nice to meet you." She smiled at me. Wow! She looks like an angel. 

 

Tiffany and hyo walked towards me and jessica. She holds my hand again and jessica looks away. 

 

"Guys! I talked to hyo and i asked her if they're interested in being our back up dancers for mr.mr." Tiffany announced.

 

"EH!?" Yuri, sooyoung and I said in unison.

 

"Come on yoongie, i'll be your partner." Tiffany said cheerfully.

 

"Erm? If i say yes in this does that mean i can eat at the buffet downstairs?" Sooyoung asked innocently. Yuri smacked her head.

 

"Of course. So? You guys accepting our offer?" Tiff said.

 

"Im not sure about this tiff. What if ou-" taeyeon asked worriedly but got cut by tiffany quickly.

 

"You can be sunny's partner." Tiffany said teasingly

 

"OKAY! LETS PRACTICE!" Tae answered gleefully. We laughed at her dorkiness.

 

"Lets do it yoong. This is our chance to get close to them." Yul whispered in my ear.

 

"Okay guys. We'll do it." Yul, soo and i said in unison.

 

 

After our agreement, we went down stairs to eat. SNSD invited us for dinner. When the elevator arrived, we all went in and-

 

*BEEDOO BEEDOO BEEDOO*

 

The sign "overload" is blinking. Tiffany was the last one to enter so she feels its her fault so she just went out again and said.

 

"Yoongie, can you accompany me to take another lift?" She asked cutely but when i was about to oblige, jessica held my hand. Fortunately, yuri volunteered to accompany tiffany. 

 

The lift closed and the others were chatting happily while me. ! Jessica is still holding my hand. ! I finally calm myself and interlaced our finger. I looked at her and she blushing? OMG!! She's so cute. Unfortunately, the elevator ride ended and she let go of my hand. Aish! I miss her warmth already. We've waited for tiffany and yuri before proceeding to YG resto.

 

We've taken the company van because their manager, seohyun wont allow SNSD to travel with strangers. I mean, strangers to her. Yul, sooyoung and taeyeon is sitting in the first row. Krystal, nicole, taeyeon and sunny is in the middle, while me, jessica and tiffany is in the back. i was sitting between them. Tiffany's head is resting on my shoulder while jessica, well she's just looking outside. Kinda zoning out i think. I can hear the others chat quietly not wanting to disturb the others who are resting.

 

"Jessi, yoona and i are perfect for each other dont you think?" Tiffany asked jessica.

 

"No." She answered curtly. Still looking outside.

 

"........."

 

"YAH JESSI!" Tiffany slapped jessica's arm playfully.

 

"Kidding tiff." Jessica said in weak smile.

 

Omg! I dont know what to do! Im sure tiffany likes me. Its pretty obvious dont you think? But i really like jessica. Aish!

 

"Jessi, you okay?" Tiff asked worriedly.

 

"Im okay tiff. Just tired." She answered.

 

"You can rest your head on my shouder. I dont mind." I volunteered.

 

"You dont mind?"

 

"Its okay. I know you're tired." I placed her head on shoulder.

 

"YOONGIE! IM JEALOUS!" Tiff whined. She rested her head too on my other shoulder. 

 

Why am i so lucky? 2 goddess sleeping on my shoulder. Did i save the universe in my past life? Thank you, Lord for this 2 angels beside me. I heared soft snores around the van and with that i drifted off to my dreamland.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hi guys! Sorry for the changes. Hope you enjoy this chap. Comments really help me update faster. Thank you for your support! This is my first fic. Please continue supporting me! Thank you and i love you all!

 

BIG SHOUTOUT TO THOSE WHO UPVOTED! THAAAAANK YOUUU!

 

P.S i dont proof read this so sorry for the mistakes.

 

-jessimylove.©