THE GAME

How it all started

YOONA's POV

 

Sick beats blasting through the club. Hot girls dancing on the dance floor. Some are making out and some are *ehem*. I dont really care about them. I just want to find some hottie for me to take home tonight. I spotted some but not beautiful or hot enough for me to take home.  Oh yeah im with sooyoung and yuri. They're my bestfriends. Sooyoung's the DJ in this club while yuri is a spoiled goddess who get what she wa--

 

*BLAAGG!!*

 

 The door opened loudly as 6 unbelievably hot ing girls entered the club. SNSD is here. Taeyeon (leader) along with tiffany, jessica, krystal, nicole and sunny. (Well, this is my story. Just accept it). They strutted across the dance floor as people made way for them to pass through. Its like moses parting the red sea.

 

"SNSD in the house yo!" Sooyoung screamed through the sick beats.

 

" yoong. Have you seen what tiffany's wearing?" Yuri said.

 

"Hell yeah yul. ing gorgeous and y as hell as always'

 

Well yeah, we know them. Who wouldnt? They're korea's pride when it come to music. They've collaborated with international artists around the world. And did i mention they're ing y as hell. They're ing international models too. Even blinds will drool over them especially jessica. Aahhh. My sica. Ive had hots for her as long as i can remember but my ultimate crush was tiffany. Was? Yes WAS. Ever since yul had a crush on her, i got hots for jessica. How? I dont ing know how it happened.

 

 

JESSICA's POV

 

Another night here at some high end bar. Well. We deserve some break. 6 months on tour and non stop guestings. Well, we're famous.

 

"Jessi, what are you drinking tonight?" Tiffany asked me.

 

"Tequila and margarita." I said.

 

"Eh? Are you crazy sica?" Taeyeon said.

 

"You wanna get some tonight dont you, unnie?" Krystal chimed while smirking.

 

"Nah sis, just wanna have some fun. Blow off some heat. We've been working our asses off for the past months ya know." I said coolly.

 

"Where's sunny?" Fany asked.

 

"Im here es!!" Sunny shouted while tapping the glass wall. She's already sitting at our private booth. Its located near the bar and the DJ's booth. It had glass as walls so people can see see us but its soundproof so the people outside wont here us and vice versa. Seohyun (our manager) always gets this booth booked when we go here.

 

"Let's dance guys!" I shouted.

 

"Hell yeah! Come on girls. Lets make everyone drool on us." Tiffany said seductively.

 

 

SOOYOUNG's POV

 

My set ended and hyoyeon (DJ) started hers. She had mad skills. Yeah im good but she's better. Music is her life. When it comes to new fresh beats? You name it, she knows it. And did i mention she's a choreographer too? She used to work with chris brown, neyo, etc.

 

"Yoong, where the is yul?" I asked her while ordering a beer.

 

"Over there." She said coolly while enjoying her drink.

 

Then i saw yul gawking. She near the dance floor. Omg, is she drooling??? Well, SNSD' s on the dance floor. Everyone. Yeah i mean everyone including me and yoona. ! Why do they have to be so hot? Especially krystal. God please help me control my hormones. I saw yoona approaching me.

 

"Soo, do you think its time for us to play our new game?" Yoong asked me while smirking.

 

"Lemme ask jay park first." I said while walking away towards a private room.

 

*knock knock*

 

"Come in."  Boss said. Yeah he owns this club. "Oh soo? What's up? Everything okay?" He asked while puffing some good and mary jane is its name.

 

"Come on jay, getting high again?" I asked worriedly.

 

"Nahh soo, just chillin'. What do you want?" He asked. 

 

"Yoong wants to try our new game. You up for it?" I said.

 

"Who's playing?" He asked curiously.

 

 "Come and you'll see." I said while walking out. He followed me after 5 minutes. He freshen up i guess. We made it to the bar and there was yuri and yoona talking.

 

"Yeah yul. I asked soo. I hope jay is on board." Yoona said.

 

"Oh my ing god, that would be ing awesome." Yul chirp happily. "Tiffany hwang i will give you one hell of a show." She smiled evilly.

 

"Pfft! Yeah yul? You know-" Yoona got interrupted by jay.

 

"SNSD's here? Soooo! Why didn't you tell me right away? you!" He cursed while i was laughing my off.

 

"Sorry jay. Had to. Your face was priceless!" Yoona and yuri laughed with me. 

 

"I am so on board on this. Go tell hyo, soo! NOW!" He said demandingly. Sheesh. I walked towards hyoyeon. I tapped her shoulder and said "Hyo? Turn up the music. We're gonna test our new game."

 

"Hahahaha! What took you guys so long? Ive been thinking about that since i saw snsd here." She said while smiling like an idiot.

 

"well you know we gotta ask jay first right? He's our boss and will definitely kill us if we started the game without him." I said while smiling.

 

"Okay soo! I'll announce it!" She said as i walk away from her.

 

HYOYEON's POV

 

I was thrilled by what sooyoung said to me. This is going to be a wild night.

 

"AIGHT PEOPLE! HOW'S EVERYONE TONIGHT?" I asked the crowd. They roared with whistle and some are shouting their lungs out.

 

"As you all know, SNSD is in the house. Make some noise for them!" Everybody applaud and some whistle much to snsd's delight. 

 

'Tonight is a very special night, as a welcoming gift for our VIP's, well launch our new game. Its just for tonight thou." Murmurs can be heard from every corner of the club. "Jay, please come up and explain our game."

 

Jay walked towards the stage full with swagger. What you'd expect? He's handsome, rich and a B-boy.

 

"Aight, our new game is called? Yeah we dont have a name for it yet but basically, two groups will battle on the dance floor." He said.

 

 

TIFFANY's POV

 

Did i hear that right? A dance battle? This is going to be a wild night.

 

"You wanna join girls? I mean they did this for us. Lets give them a good show." Sunny said seductively.

 

"I dont know sunny, we might end up for tomorrows paper. "SNSD got wild last night at the club and wasted. " it might affect our image plus seohyun will kill us if that happens."  Nicole blabbered. 

 

"Relax nic, its just a game." Jessi said.

 

"So? We in or out?" I asked them.

 

Everyone agreed aside from taeyeon and nicole. Tsk! Such kill joys. Jessica, sunny, krystal and me strutted towards the dance floor.

 

"We're in! Right girls?" I shouted at the dj. She smiled from ear to ear.

 

"We'll battle them!" A girl with doe eyes shouted from the bar.

 

"Are you sure?" I walked towards her and pull her close. "You might just drool on us." I winked at her seductively. I smirked when i saw her gulped. 

 

 "Oh yeah? Lets see." She answered confidently.

 

"HIT IT JAY!" A tall, tanned, y girl shouted behind the doe eyed girl.

 

 

As if on cue, everyone cleared the dance floor aside from us and on our opposite side, 4 gorgous girls stood confidently. As the dj drop the beat hard, everyone started cheering.

 

"Go get them girls!" 

 

"Jessica you're so y and hot as hell!'

 

"Jungsis will kill'em."

 

I didnt even notice that afterschools' "first love" was playing. Everyone in the club was cheering so loudly. Well, we're used to it since almost every week we held concerts all over the word.

 

"Ladies first." The doe eyed girl said.

 

The four of us started swaying our bodies and feeling the beat. Everyone drooled on us. Men or women. Yeah they go gay for us. I strutted towards a certain girl and pulled her in the middle of the dance floor. Jessica placed a chair in the middle. I guess she's thinking the same thing. Haha! Well, she's my bestfriend.

 

"Go get 'em tiff." She whispered while walking back to our side.

 

I let the doe eyed girl sit and i started to do my thing. I eyed her seductively and i can tell she's restraining herself to pounce on me. I smirked then whisper to her ear seductively "stop drooling babe. I might kiss you." I winked at her. I danced again while carressing her shoulder down to her abs. Daaamn! She got firm abs.

 

"My turn tiff." Jessica smirked. Oh boy. She's in for a treat.

 

 

YOONA's POV

 

Oh god. Why does tiffany had to do that? I can feel yuri's deathly glare on me. . Im in big trouble after this. Well its not like i have a choice right? I mean she's the one who pulled me. Im just human you know. How can i resist a hot y gorgous girl who wants to give me a .

 

"My turn tiff." Jessica said.

 

She stared at me for a good 5 seconds i swear my heart will explode because of her appeal. God those hazel brown eyes. Its like she's seeing my soul. She leaned to my ear and whispered "your drooling hon. And ohh, no touching." She whispered seductively. I can feel my knees tremble. Thank god im sitting right now. I dont how a simple gesture can affect me like that. Jessica jung you really make me go crazy.

 

The beat got more intense as the songs changes like crazy. I dont know what song is playing right now. I dont care. Why? Jessica jung is dancing in front of me thats why. God i swear on all the god, im wafer thin ice close to pouncing on her. God why so cruel?

 

"Stop gawking babe." I didnt want this to end. She grinded on my lap. I swear im on the verge of breaking down because of her dancing. Such a goddess in front of me. Yeah i dont want this to end. I know--

 

"Yoong, you okay? You're drooling buddy." A tap on my shoulder pulled me back to reality. I was sitting like an idiot on the middle of the dance floor. I glanced to our rivals side, they're giggling and whispering. God. How embarrassing. I rushed to sooyoung and hyoyeon while yuri's tailing me.

 

"Hahahahaha! Yoong, you look like a ing sitting duck out there." Sooyoung laughed her off. I sent her a deathly glare.

 

"Shut it soo! I'll get 'em back. You'll see." I said confidently.

 

"Oh look. That blonde petite and red hair girl is challenging you sooyoung."  Hyoyeon said abruptly.

 

"Come on yul. Lets show 'em." I tapped yuri's shoulder.

 

"Hell yeah!" Yuri fist pumped the air.

 

"They'll get revenge for you yoong." Hyo said teasingly.

 

"SHUT IT HYO!" I screamed.

 

 

Sooyoung and yuri are both dancers too. Yeah, we all are. We just dont show our skill often. Only on some special occassions. Yuri and sooyoung danced after krystal and sunny's turn. I can see krystals gawking at sooyoung. Go soo! And for yuri, tiffany was interested but i got stumped while she turn to our side abruptly. We made eye contact and i can tell she's smirking. I gulped. God, she's so hot. Yuri's going to kill me.

 

 

"Yoong im going in." Hyo said.

 

Ahh! Its such an awesome view seeing hyo dance. Its like watching a legend. Her moves, swag. She got everything. She walked to the middle and "take you down" is playing. Jay really knew hyo's style. She started swaying her body. She danced in front of snsd and i can tell they're amazed as well. Soo, yul and i are good dancers but we're nothing compared to hyo. As the song ends, everyone roared and cheered for hyo. She bowed politely while walking back to us. Us? Yeah us. I was so mesmerized by hyo's dancing, i didnt noticed yul and soo is standing beside me.

 

"Aight guys! That was dope! Right? Everyone agreed. "Okay so who's-"

 

"WAIT!" Tiffany screamed. "What about her?" She asks while pointing at me.

 

"M-me?" I stammered. !

 

"Yeah. You! You havent danced yet." She smirked. "Show us what you got babe."

 

"Ahh. Yeah. Its your turn yoong." Jay piped in.

 

. God. . God. !! Help me god. I started brainstorming for a-

 

" to me" yul whispered.

 

"WHAT!? ARE YOU CRAZY YUL!?" I screamed at her.

 

"Dance that song you idiot." Yul smacked my head.

 

"Ohh. I thought-" yul cut me off.

 

"EWW!" While making faces.

 

"You know you want me yul." I .

 

"God, just dance yoong. I think im gonna vomit." Yul said while shoving me away. Hyo went to jay to tell what song i'll be dancing to. Jay nodded. Yul placed a chair on the dance floor. I made a thumbs up to jay and he started dropping the beats. I walked toward snsd. I halted in front of jessica. I smirked at her. I started dancing hip hop jazz. I can tell from their faces they're surprise.

 

"First class seat in my lap girl..." I pulled jessica on my lap and danced beneath her. She's surpirse i can dance well while she's on top of me. She blushed madly.

 

"Been around the world, dont speak the language..." " to me." As soon as the chorus started. I showed off my dancing skills. My specialty. Breakdancing. I can tell tiffany's drooling on me. I strutted towards her and ask her to join me. She happily obliged. She started grinding on me. Sorry yul. Keke but jessica pulled tiffany from me and she started grinding on me. She turn around and flaunt her booty in front of me. ! Im getting wet. She started twerking in front of me. ! So hot! I didnt notice that the others joined as well. Krystal's dancing with soo, tiffany with yul and sunny with hyo. What a great night. We forgot about the game and live the night away...

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Is it good? Bad? Short? Long? Sorry. Im new here and this is my fic. Let me know what you think guys!

 

For the other pairings, next chapter. Ohh, and im open for suggestions.

 

 

-jessimylove.©