PRACTICE

How it all started

 

YOONA's POV

 

"What the are you wearing soo!?" Hyo smacked her head. She's wearing a head band, wrist band, knee supporter and all kinds of band.

 

"Im wearing a ing band. Duh?" She replied sarcastically.

 

"Take it off soo! You look like an ajhumma going to her yoga class or something." Hyo countered while fixing her bag. 

 

"Guys! Breakfast is ready!" Yul shouted from the kitchen. Soo dashed off immediately. Aish! That shikshin!

 

Hyo and i followed sooyoung shortly and sat down beside her. Yuri's eating already while finishing the last batch of pancakes.

 

"Guys we should eat more. We dont want to be an embarrassment in front of them right?" Yul reminded us.

 

"No need to remind these two shikshins." Hyo said while pointing her fork at me and sooyoung.

 

"YAH! Eating is healthy you know." Sooyoung rebutted while eating her 6th pancake.

 

 "Eating 2-3 pancake is healthy but 4-6, soo? Thats gluttony." Yul said. Sooyoung pouted while me and hyo are stiffling our laughters. Hahaha! Aish soo. You'll never change will you?

 

After breakfast, we headed towards SM.

 

We parked on the same spot as the last time and proceeded to the lobby. After hyo signed, we headed towards the lift.

 

"Goodmorning ladies. Which floor?" The same boy who asked us last time is on duty again 

 

"7th floor please." Yul anwered politely.

 

"WAIT!" Someone shouted before the elevator close. It turn out it was krystal. She turned around and got shocked.

 

"Omo, unnies? God i thought you guys already arrived. ! Unnie will kill me if practice is delayed again because of me." She blabbered in english. "Eh? Sooyoung unnie your nose is bleeding. Are you okay?" Kyrstal said worriedly in korean.

 

"Dont mind her, she gets nose bleed because of your english speech a while ago." I said while laughing my off.

 

"Eh? Sorry unnie." Kyrstal said and kissed sooyoung's cheek. She blushed madly.

 

"T-That's okay krystal. This happens a lot." Sooyoung said while stuttering. She's still red as a tomato.

 

*DING*

 

We all walk together towards the practice room. We side eyed kyrstal and sooyoung as they we lagging behind because of sooyoung's nose. Hyo opens the door walk towards the choreographer to sta-

 

"Yoongie!" Tiffany dashed besides me and kissed my cheeks. I feel the heat rushed to my face. Im ing blushing again. ! I gaze around the room and see jessica glaring at us. Most likely tiffany.

 

"I'll be your teacher okay? Besides, you'll be dancing with me so its better that we're comfortable with each other right?" She said as she circle her arms around my neck and showing her eye smile. ! She's so hot! She's staring at my lips. Hel-

 

"Alright guys!" Taeyeon shouted! She quickly let go off me. Pweee! Thats close. I glance towards sica but she's talking to yuri. ! Why am i being uncomfortable all of a sudden? Aish!

 

"The pairings will be yoona and tiffany." Boa unnie announced (choregrapher). Tiffany gleefully hold my hand while grinning like an idiot.

 

"Shut it tiff." Boa scolded her. Tiffany pouted but still held my hand. "Yuri and jessica" she continued. I saw from my peripheral vision that yuri stand beside jessica and jessica smiled at her. !

 

"Sunny and taeyeon, nicole and hyoyeon and lastly, sooyoung and krystal." Boa announced.

 

"Where's sooyoung and krystal?" Jessica asked while glancing towards every corner of the room. Suddenly, the door opens widely.

 

"We're here! Sorry if we're late unnie, we went to the clinic to get her nose to stop bleeding." Krystal explained while assisting sooyoung.

 

"Why?" Jessica asked.

 

"I'll tell you later sis." She said in english. Sooyoung stiffened when kyrstal spoke. Thank god the blood stopped.

 

"Lets start guys! Girls, let show them the dance first before teaching them." Boa unnie announced.

 

Snsd started going to their respective place. As soon as the song bgains, we're mesmerized by their moves. Yul is gawking at tiffany, hyo is drooling over nicole, sooyoung is at dazed and me? Well, im concentrating on jessica. Sheesh! she really looks like a goddess. After the dance, snsd approach us to start teaching us.

 

After 3 hrs of practicing, we memorized the dance. I want to approach jessica to give her a bottle of water but tiffany clings to me like a koala. Aish! I saw yuri gave her a bottle. Pfft! 

 

"Yoong?" Tiffany called me sweetly.

 

"Y-Yes?" I stuttered.

 

"Aww. You look so cute when nervous." She smiled sweetly and piched my cheeks. "I was just gonna ask for your cell number." She ask shyly while blushing. Aww! Soo cute!

 

"Okay." She handed me her cellphone and i handed mine to her. 

 

*RING RING* I looked at my phone to see who's calling.

 

"..FANY HONEY.."

 

I blushed madly and felt my cheeks get wet. I looked up and see tiffany walking away while smirking at me.

 

"YAH!"

 

 

JESSICA's POV

 

I saw tiffany clinging on yoona like a koala. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see yuri handing me a bottle of water. I smiled and accepted he offer. 

 

"You okay? Your face is so red." Yuri asked me worriedly.

 

"Im fine yuri. Thanks." I answered honestly.  I glanced towards yoona's direction only to witness tiffany kissing yoona's cheeks. AGAIN! Tsk! Such a flirt! I turned away and saw yuri staring at me.

 

"Erm? Can i ask you something personal jessica?" Yuri asked me shyly.

 

"Do i have to answer it?"

 

"If you only want to." She smiled warmly. I nodded slightly urging her to go on.

 

"Erm... Uh? Okay.. Here it is.." She stutters cutely.

 

"Relax yuri." I patted her back to calm her.

 

"Erm? Do you l-like y-yoona?"

 

! How did she know?

 

"Eh? Why'd y-you ask?" I asked her.

 

"I always see you stare at her." She answered simply. " i like tiffany you know." She added.

 

"Then why dont you approach her?"

 

"Well isnt it obvious? She likes yoona. And by the looks of it, she likes her a LOT." She said while smiling bitterly. Before i can answer, boa unnie shouted.

 

"Lets start guys!" While clapping.

 

We moved into our position. I glanced towards yoonfany's position. God i swear she's molesting yoona. 

 

"focus jessica! FOCUS!" my mind screams at me.

 

Taeyeon started singing.

 

"Let's go! Mwol geokjeonghaneunde neon..

..dwaetgo, mwoga tto duryeounde.."

 

We started dancing gracefully. I saw yoona and she dances fluidly. I can tell she's really concentrating. 

 

"Sangcheoro kkaejin yurijogakdo 

Byeori doeneun neo Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr.

Nareul bitnaejul 

Seontaek badeun ja!

 Geuge baro neo Mr. Mr."

 

I felt yuri's hand held mine. She's very gentle dancing with me. I smiled at her warmly as we face each other but i caught something behind her. Tiffany kissed yoona. AGAIN!  God! Stop kissing her! Tsk! Well, watch this fany.

 

 "..wae neon, ajikdo mitji motae..

Jinjja! Bimireul allyeojulge.."

 

I strutted towards yoona seductively. I sang the lyrics near her ear huskily. I felt her shiver. I smiked at tiffany who saw the whole scene.

 

".. Neon wae, Teukbyolhan mr.inji..

Oh oh oh~ Oh oh oh~.."

 

She walked towards us and pulled yoona away from me. I glared at her but she didnt notice it. She swayed her hips ily in front of yoona.

 

Aish! That girl! Soon the soong finish and everyone cheered happily as we perfect the dance. I saw yoona walk towards my direction but tiffany held her. Yoona said something and i saw tiffany pouted as yoona slowly took her hands softly away from fany. My heart beat rapidly as the distance between us closes. I pretented to ignore her and felt a tap on my shoulder shortly.

 

"Here." She said while smiling at me warmly. God. She's so gorgous.

 

"Thanks." I said shyly as i blush.

 

"Omo? Are you blushing?" She asked me teasingly.

 

".." I acted coldly at her. But deep inside i want to kiss her so bad.

 

"Erm? About that dance of yours.. You know.. The one with you dancing around me... You know." She said nervously. " you look really y." She added while playing woth her fingers. I smirked.

 

"You like that dont you?" I .

 

"Erm? I re-" she got cutted by boa unnie. Aish!

 

""AGAIN GUYS!"

 

And we practice for another 4 hours.

 

After practice, we head towards the buffet downstairs to eat. As we waited for the lift, i realized that i left my cellphone at the practice room.

 

"You guys go ahead. I left my phone at the practice room." I said while walking back towards the studio.

 

"I'll go with you." I turn around to see yoona raising her hand.

 

"Honey, she's a big girl. She can manage." Tiffany said sweetly while holding yoona's hand.

 

"I left there something too."

 

"Okay. Make it fast yoongie. I'll miss you." Tiffany pouted and gave yoona a flying kiss. I saw yuri look away.

 

Me and yoona walk silently towards the studio. I opened the door but it was stuck. Yoona saw me struggling so she helped me. Our hands touched and we both look away. She started to budge the door. Tsk! I decided yo help her.

 

*BLAAGGG!*

 

The door opens with so much force that we stumble on the floor. As i wait for my body to crash, i heard a groan beneath me. As i turned around only to be met by a soft pair of lips. As reality hit us, we realize that we're kissing. We both stood up quickly.

 

"erm? Sorry, i didnt mean to." She mumbled softly.

 

"Its o-okay. It was an.. Yeah." I ran out of words so i decided to look for my phone. She decided to help me look for it.

 

"Found it. Erm? Is this yours?" She asked me.

 

"Yeah." I said.

 

"Caniaskforyourphonenumber?" She mumbled quickly.

 

"Eh?" 

 

"Can i-i a-ask for your phone number? I mean, you know for practice, scheds and such." She asked cutely while handing me her phone.

 

"O-okay." I said shyly.

 

I quickly typed my number and handed my phone to her. Blah blah blahh...

 

 

We waited for the lift to arrive. There is an awkward silence.

 

*DING*

 

Thank god it here. We boarder the lift and pressed "G".

 

 

YOONA's POV

 

It was awkward. As in more wakward than your mom sees you having . Yeah! THAT awkward. I saw jessica fidgeting. She's so cute! I need to make her relax. Yhis is your chance yoong! I slowly held her hand.

 

"Of-- w-why?" She asked me shyly.

 

"You seem so tense. Am i helping you relax?" I asked her her while giving her my signature smile.

 

"Yeah. Its so soft. Thank you yoona." She said while interlacing our finger. I blushed madly. Then she kissed my cheeks. I blush even harder if its possible.

 

*DING*

 

We headed towards the others as the others waited for us before eating. Sooyoung hugs me and said. "Thank god you guys ate here. They wont let me eat without you guys." Laughter errupted as sooyoung finishes her sentence.

 

After eating, we head towards home to rest. I quickly took out phone to text jes-

 

*RING RING*

 

"Hello yoong! Are you guys home?" From the loud voice from the other line, i kew it was tiffany.

 

"We're home fany." I said while yawning.

 

"Gosh i miss you already." She whined.

 

"Haha! Aigoo. Its been only an hour tiff. You should rest. We're all tired."

 

"I know yoong. I just like you that much. Well, goodnight yoongie! Dream of me okay?" She said that last part huskily.

 

"O-okay. Goodnight." She giggled. With that i ended the call and decided to text jessica.

 

TO : Sicahu. :)

 

"Still up?"

 

I patiently waited for her reply but it never came. Aish! I decided to sleep.

 

 

*RING RING!*

 

"Hello?" I answered groggily and glance aty alarm clock. Its freaking 3am.

 

"Hello yoona? Did i wake you?" I know that sweet voice. 

 

"Jessica? Is everything alright?" I asked her worriedly.

 

"Erm? Yeah im fine. Im sorry i hadnt had a chance to reply from your text. I was already sleeping." She said cutely. Aigoo!

 

"Eh? Aigoo. Thats okay. Jusy wanted to check if you got home safely." I said while chuckling.

 

"Thats sweet of you. Thanks!" She said. "Well goodnight then." She added.

 

"Goodnight princess." I said softly.

 

KYAAAAAAA~~ *CLICK*

 

I'll make you mine jessica. Sorry tiffany. Yuri will love you truly, not me.

 

 

 KRYSTAL's POV

 

I decided to crash at sica unnie's house because im dead beat. Sooyoung darined my energy with her silly antics.

 

"KYAAAAAAAA~~" i heard sica unnie screamed. The oppas are already sitting beside her..

 

"What happened noona?" Yonghwa oppa asked her.

 

"Is there a robber inside?" Taacyeon oppa ask.

 

"Oh my god! Dont tell me you're pregnant noona?" Kwonie oppa asked her.

 

"Who's the dad? Did he sa-" nickhun said angrily.

 

" UP!!" I yelled. "And please oppas, put on some clothes before you go out okay? " i added while covering my eyes with both hands.

 

"Sorry kyrs. Strip poker." Yonghwa oppa said nervously.

 

"Im not asking!" I snapped back harsly. Good! Why are my cousins so annoying. 

 

Everybody shut their mouth. I pulled my sisyer towards our room

 

 

"She called me princess." Sica unnie said dreamily.

 

"Who did?" I ask her curiously.

 

"No one." And she's back to mode. Aish!

 

"Whatever unnie. Night." With that i drifted off to my dreamland.

 

 

JESSICA's POV

 

She called me princess. SHE CALLED ME PRINCESS! KYAAAA! I really like you yoona and i'll make you mine. Sorry tiffany. You should go to yuri. Aish! She calle me princess. Thats the last thing on my mind before my beauty sleep. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

100+ subs! Thank you guys! I love you all. Tell me your thoughts about this chap! I think its lame. :(

 

P.S i dont ptoof read this so pardon me for the mistakes.

 

 

-jessimylove.©