GOTCHA

How it all started

 *a week ago*

 

I sat at the bench nervously while waiting for seohyun. As much as it shocks me to meet her but i have to.

 

"What do you want?" Yoona asked fiercely.

 

"Well hello to you too." She sat down next to me.

 

"Cut the crap seohyun. What do you want?" She spat venomously.

 

"You of course. Its always been you" seohyun answered while staring at yoona.

 

"Huh? Dont you think its obvious that i despise you?" 

 

"That's not what you said while we wer-"

 

"I dont give a ! I was not my self. You drugged me." Yoona is already reaching her limit. "You're their manager. You've been together with them for 8 years. 8 freaking years! Doesnt it mean something to you?" 

 

"No. I dont care." Seohyun answered non chalantly. Yoona wasnt surprise by the answer. Seohyun stood up and walks away but halted.

 

"I'll give you a week yoona. Choose me and jessica will not be harmed." And gone.

 

Yoona called out seohyun for countless of times but the girl didnt look back and that leaves a certain doe eyed girl frustrated.

 

 

---

 

 

"Unnieeee!" A hight pitch voice pulled yoona out of her thoughts.

 

 

"Yah! You didnt have to shout tho." Yoona said and continued eating her sandwich. They're having their lunch break now at the panrty.

 

"Tiffany unnie is looking for you" Hara said and flopped down next to her and starts to eat.

 

*knock knock*

 

The door slowly opened and revealed a gorgeous eye smile. Yoona stood up and hugged the visitor.

 

"Fany-ah! Was about to go out to see you. Whats up?" Yoona asked while leaning at the wall cooly.

 

"Was around the area and decided to drop by." Tiffany said shyly.

 

"Eyy? Really? Coz this is the third time of the that you're "around" the area" yoona said teasingly.

 

"Yah!" Tiffany smacked the latters shoulder and blushed furiously.

 

"And your dorm is like what? 3hrs away from here?" The certain doe eyed girl continues.

 

"Okay fine! I just miss you." Tiffany admits and sulked cutely.

 

"Aigoo. Our fany is sulking. Kyeopta!" Yoona said and pinched both cheeks of tiffany. 

 

"Yah! Stop it!"

 

"Im getting out in about.." yoona took a glance at her wristwatch. "An hour. Do you mind waiting?"

 

"No problem. I'll be at my usual spot." Tiffany said ang beamed her signature eye smile.

 

 

---

 

*Later that day*

 

"5 6 7 8" taeyeon yelled and they start to dance. They're now rehearsing for a concert next week, Sm town. SNSD is now on a tight schedule because they need to hire another back up dance to replace yoona.

 

*knock knock*

 

"Come in" sunny said while wiping her sweat on her neck.

 

A tall  muscular boy wearing a black hoodie entered their practice room looking like a lost puppy. Tiffang being the social butterfly decided to talk to the new comer.

 

"Hi? What brought you here?" 

 

"Uhm... Im the replacement for yoona noona. I'll be the new back up dancer." He said carefully. Everyone's jaw dropped by the sudden news. Not  long after seohyun entered.

 

"Ahh! You must be the replacement i requested." Seohyun tapped the boys shoulder.

 

"Wait! What?" Krystal said not really grasping whats going on.

 

"Why didnt you consult us first?" Quipped taeyeon.

 

"Oh c'mon! You dont expect for yoona to comeback anytime soon right?" Seohyun eyed the ice princess who's keeping a stoic expression. "Besides. You know you have commitments, schedules and such. You dont expect to perform without a backup right? Now that'll just ruin the dance."

 

"Still. You should've told us ahead." Nicole murmured quietly.

 

"Anyway, please introduce yourself."

 

The boy took of his hood and revealed his gorgeous face. The members were shocked to see who it was.

 

"Hello! Im wooyoung. Please take care of me." Taecyeon said while flashing his most charming smile and bows 90 degrees at them. Everyone was caught up in a moment but snapped back when BoA yelled. 

 

"What the !? What is he doing here!?" Jessica who's been quiet all this time was burning red because of anger.

 

"What is this seohyun? You know what he did to sica and yet you g-" taeyeon was interrupted.

 

"Enough!" Seohyun yelled. "He's a great dancer. And didnt you guys broke up like a million years ago?" She asked jesduca sarcasticly. "Be professional. Its work. Dont involve your personal issues here.

 

Everyone was quiet.

 

"Alright! Since he's new and doe-"

 

"Uhm? May i speak?" Wooyoung interupted the choreographer.

 

"Go ahead."

 

"Uhh. I've watched their practice and live performance and I've studied the moves and such. Do you mind if i show you?" 

 

"Ohh. Okay. Go ahead."

 

They get into position and jessica who's been burning because of anger all this time was shocked to see the wooyoung stood beside her.

 

"Uh? What are you doing?" She asked coldly. "You dance with tiffany ."

 

"Oh! And one more thing. Wooyoung and yuri?" The two looked at seohyun. "Yes?" Both answered at the same time. "There will be minor changes. Wooyoung will be jessica's partner and tiffany will dance with yuri. End of discussion." Seohyun said with finality in her voice and walked out of the studio with a eating smirk in her face.

 

 

 

---

 

 

"I cant believe it! That jerk had the nerve to show his face to us." Jessica said as she plopped down the sofa. After hours and hours of practice, they decided to call it a day and head back to their dorm.

 

"Me too. Are you okay though?" Sunny asked worriedly. "I saw you were uncomfortable dancing with him in the studio. Did he dow something to you? Or say anything inappropriate?"

 

"Well. For starters, he irritates me. Second, he keeps on blabbering nonsense like he was sorry, third? He keeps on making mistakes. ugh! You know what? I wont waste my energy anymore on that ." Jessica stood up and head to the kitchen.

 

Everyone was quiet. They're all exhausted because wooyoung kept on making a mistake or purposely slacking off. BoA was on the verge of errupting if taeyeon didnt drag her away to cool off.

 

"I swear when yoong gets back i will kill her." Yuri blurted out.

 

"She still didnt contact you?" Krystal asked quietly.

 

"I mean its been months already. Im her bestfriend..." yuri was on the verge of breaking down if sooyoung hadnt come to aid on her.

 

"Calm down buddy. Dont worry, i'll help you kill her when she gets back." Hyoyeon try to lighten up the mood and earn a chuckle from the rest of them. Niether did they know that a certain brunette was feeling guilty because all along she knew where yoona is but cant tell them. Sge sighed deeply and decided to go up to her room. Sge decided to call yoona but made sure that no one is within earshot.

 

"C'mon yoong. Pick up." She silently prayed. After a couple more dials, the doe eyed pick up.

 

"Fany?" 

 

"Thank god you answered. What took you so long?"  She whined and earned a chuckle from yoona.

 

"Sorry fany. I was watching and didnt hear my phone ring."

 

"I have good news and bad news. Which one do you wanna hear first?" Tiffany quipped.

 

"Good news."

 

"Well. You know, you're gone for months now and we kinda need a new backup to replace you." Tiffany dragged. " the good news is we found one." 

 

"Thats great!" Yoona cheered.

 

"Not quite." Tiffany interrupted. "You see. The new back up?"

 

"Who is it?"

 

"Uhm?..." tiffany wasnt sure wether to continue or not.

 

"C'mon fany spit it out." Yoona asked impatiently.

 

"It's wooyoug." 

 

"..."

 

"Yoong?" 

 

"Wooyoung as in jessica's ex?" Yoona asked calmly. Too calm for tiffany's liking.

 

"Yes."

 

"Oh."

 

"And... he's kinda... well. He's partnered with jessi." Tiffany said cautiously. "Yoon-"

 

"Fany?" Tiffany was interrupted by yuri who stood by the door. Sge hurriedly end the call.

 

"Who's that?" Yuri quipped.

 

"No one." Tiffany said.

 

"Tiffany. Im going to ask you again. Who's that? Was that yoona?" Yuri asked sternly.

 

"Yes?" Tiffany said while smiling sheepishly.

 

"WHAT!? HOW COME SHQFAEISBFVDUABA!" Tiffany muffled yuri's mouth so the other's wont here them.

 

"Calm down will you? Let me explain.." tiffany scan outside her room before dragging yuri inside.

 

"Explain. Now." Yuri said sternly. Tiffany tells her how she accidentally met yoona and how the doe eyed gurl didnt want tiffany to tell them where she is.

 

"I cant believe that brat. Ugh! Im so going to kill her when i see her. You have to take me to her or i'll tell the others." Yuri said sternly.

 

"All right you big baby. We'll go when we dont have a schedule or something. Just keep it to yourself for now."

 

 

---

 

 

Days passed and the girls were busy with the hectic schedule. 

 

"For the last time. Get your dirty hands off me." Jessica shouted angrily.

 

"Im your partner. I should be holding you or just close to you." Wooyoung said non chalantly.

 

"Yes WHILE we're dancing." Jessica said sarcasticly and storm out of the dressing room.

 

"Seriously dude. You better stop it or she'll rip your head off." Hyoyeon quipped and went out too. The rest followed leaving wooyoung ans seohyun at the dressing room.

 

"Yah! I thought you were suppose to help me get jessica back? " wooyoung vent out his frustration at seohyun who's sitting iddly.

 

"I did. Thats why your here now. I did my part. Do yours. I cant foce jessica to you." Seohyun stood up and check her make up and hair.

 

"But its been a week now and yet she's still treating me like ."

 

"Not my business." Seohyun shrugged. "Look" she faced wooyoung. "I did my part. Thats it. I dont care about jessica and you. I just want yoona. I brought you here to make yoona see that jessica has moved on. Use your ing head. " seohyun said sternly.

 

"." Wooyoung whispered while passing her.

 

"What did you say?" Seohyun snapped at wooyoung angrily.

 

"Nothing." He denied.

 

"Yeah. Nothing. If i hear a thing that i dont like that comes from your filthy mouth. You'll get it from me. And trust me, you dont want to mess with me." She smirked then leave  the stunned wooyoung.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

"Thank you for visiting us. Please come again." Yoona said to the last customer.

 

 

"Assa! We're done." Yura said cheerfully.

 

"Aigoo. Im so tired. C'mon! Lets close up." Yoona and yura started to clean and arrange the tables. Yoona then decided to clean the kitchen first leaving yura at tha dining area to clean up. After an hour of cleaning and tidying the kitchen, she decided to help yura  but got shocked to see who's inside the cafe. Her body went numb. Frozen on the spot and cant move. Her body and mind cant process the scene thats infront of her. She decided to flee the scene but got caught when a cold voice said to her.

 

 

"IM YOONA! YOU'RE SO DEAD." She turns around to see a fuming yuri and an apologetic tiffany behind her mouthing her "I'm sorry." While smiling nervously.

 

"You're coming with me." Yuri dragged her outside with a worried tiffany on tow.

 

 

"Im so dead." Yoona kept chanting that on her mind.

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

Hello guys! Its been a while huh? Im really sorry for being off radar for so long. Im really busy and barely have time for myself these days. I wrote this while having free time or got an inspiration. So? How was it? Good? Bad? Lame? Should i comtinue this or not? I think it'll have 10 more chapters or lesser because i decided to change the plot.

 

 

So. I was thinking. Im really torn between yoonfany and yoonsic. Thats one of the reasons why i cant update fast. I keep changing the plot and then it just drains me to write then rewrite. Help me decide. Yoonfany or yoonsic? 

 

 

Comments and upvotes are much appreciated. Really. It gives me inspiration and energy to write and continue this fanfic of mine. Eversince jessica left, i just... lost it you know? I mean i still love them but not as much as before. It completely broke me when jessica left. 

 

 

P.s didnt proofread this.

 

 

-jessimylove.©