HIDE AND SEEK

How it all started

AUTHOR's POV

 

 

"YOONA-YAH!" 

 

"IM COMING. WAIT!" Yoona responded while putting her pants on.

 

"YOONA-YAH! HURRY! WE'LL BE LATE."

 

"YAH! I SAID IM COMING!" 

 

Yoona finally came out and was dragged by a certain blonde girl named Goo Hara. Its been a month since she left the rest and decided to live away for the mean time. She cant go back to jessica without a proof that she is innocent. This is the only way she thinks will work. She sacrifice her friends, career, fame. basically, everything she has on her plate just to prove to the girl that she's telling the truth.

"Yah! we're already late. tsk! Mr. Kang will his pants." Hara said while struggling with her bag.

 

"Okay. Okay." After that, no more exchange of words from them as the 2 go to their work. After 15mins,they finally arrive with ragged breaths. As they entered the door, a middle age man is glaring at them.

 

"YOU 2.." Points at yoona and hara "are late." While glaring at his late employees.

 

"We're sorry mr.kang but the traffic was horrible." Hara said. He eyed them both suspiciously but the 2 is in their poker face. Trying hard not to give away any information that they're just lying. "..aish! We're so dead." hara thought while give yoona a meaningful glare. 

 

"Fine. 5 dollar fine for the both of you." He said as he turned away towards tha door. "I have to go somewhere. Call me if there's an emergency here." He said before finally disappearing before the 2 could protest.

 

"Yah! 5 dollars!? Aish! Im Yoona this is your fault." Hara said. "Aish! Why did you even quit being a back up dancer for SNSD? Im sure the pay there is nothing compare to your salary here." Hara said whule scoffing. Yura who heard her and nudged her to stop because the face of yoona drastically changed.

 

"For personal reasons." She said as she walked away to the duo and changed to her uniform.

 

The morning was usual.  Making coffee. Serving it. Greeting customers when suddenly fangirls went crazy as one of snsd's member walked in the shop and as it turns out, it was tiffany. Yoona went numb. Like dang...

 

 

"Oh. My. God." Tiffany blurted out when she saw yoona.

 

"." Yoona silently whispered as tiffany made her way in front of yoona.

 

"I miss you yoong." She abruptly  hugged the doe eyed girl whom at the moment froze because of the sudden meeting. Im yoona is not ready. Not ready at all.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Tiffany and yoona sat at a table near the window. Silence. Silence engulfed them as they stir mindlessly on their coffee. Its like a taboo to speak.

 

"How are you?" Tiffany decided to break the silence.

 

"Good." 

 

"I see." Silence. Silence. Silence.

 

"when are coming back?" Tiffany asked the one question she's been asking herself. "when am i voming back?"

 

"honestly..." Yoona inhaled deeply. Tiffany waited patiently as yoona  organizes her thoughts on how to answer the lady infront of her.

 

"Honestly... I dont know." Yoona's face turned gloomy. Tiffany was about to retort but yoona cut her off. "I feel like its not my place anymore."

 

"What are you saying yoong? You know we're just waiting for you." Tiffany said to convince the doe eyed girl.

 

"We as in you guys including jessica?" Yoona asked not believing what tiffany said.

 

".."

 

"Thought so..." Yoona said while standing up to leave but tiffany held her wrist. Yoona turned with questioning eyes.

 

"Please come home. Everyone misses you. miss you, yoong." Tiffany said with meaningful eyes. Yoona's heart skip a beat when she saw tiffany's brown orbs. " damn heart.. Stop it."

 

"I dont know fany. I really don't k-" before yoona has finished her sentence, a soft pair of lips crashed onto hers. Yoona froze. Tiffany nibbled yoona's lower lip as yoona began responding but it finally sinked in her stupid mind that she's kissing tiffany. TIFFANY. Jessica's bestfriend whom she's dating. Well, used to date. 

 

 

 

-----------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Uh? Well, this was my draft before the news came out. I was updating and writing the rest of the chapter when i read about the news so forgive me. I just thought this will cheer up my fellow sones.

 

 

I will update as soon as i can. 

 

-jessimylove.©

 

P.s didnt proof read this so yeah. Jessica jung don't leave us. :(