PLEASE

How it all started

BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE! A BIG THANKS TO:

 

Casauyoong, dominique02, VioletHeadPhones and SarahNea_ 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

 

*BAAAAAAM!* an explosion happened. One minute, everything is okay and there's this. The explosion echoed throughout the stadium and it's totally in chaos. Fans are totally bewildered and was running left and right just to get out of the concert hall.

 

 

"JESSICA!" Yoona shouted as she realized that the explosion happened near her girlfriends spot. She rushed towards her and the seen shocked her. Jessica is profusely bleeding on the floor. She's bathing in her own blood. She wasted no time to find the cause of bleeding to put pressure on it.

 

"UNNIE!" Krystal broke down after seeing her unnie lay motionless in yoona's arm. The others rushed to our spot and was horrified at the sight. Minutes passed by and the paramedics took jessica to the hospital with yoona because she was stuborn not to let go of jessica. The paramedics didnt argue with her because jessica is losing a lot of blood.

 

 

 At the hospital, the media is already waiting for the ambulance and hopeful to interview some members about the incident. Securities are tightened because fans are getting out of hand worrying for their idol. The ambulance arrived shortly and media went crazy and started doing what they're made off.

 

 

 

 

TIFFANY's POV

 

 

Its been a week now since i left. Yuri never left me unless that one time when she went to our dorm to get some clothes for me and for her too. I just cant go back. I mean i know i should but i cant face jessica and yoona now. I just cant. Fortunately, my members are understanding and said take all the time i need but promised to comeback. I told them i will and they're contented with that.

 

Its our concert tonight and im here, somewhere outside seoul, sitting and sulking like someone no tomorrow. Yuri is washing the dishes. I want to help but she said that a princess like me shouldnt get her hands tired. God! I swear when i we get back to seoul, i'll have my sugar tested. I felt like having diabetes beacuse of her sweetness.

 

"Fany~ah! Dinner's ready." Yuri said while dancing dorkily. She's listening to our song "Mr.mr". I sat down in front of her and was amazed how many dishes is in front of me.

 

"What's this yul?" Yeah. We're close now. Back to the food.

 

"Thats fried frog fany~ah. Try it." She picked it up and shove it infront of my face.

 

3

.

.

.

2

.

.

.

.

.

1

 

 

 

"KYAAAAAAA!" 

 

 

 

I hit the living out of that thing.

 

"Seriously yuri? A frog? A freaking frog!?" I snapped at her.

 

 

"We're at the country side tiffany. They eat frogs here. Beasides, i swear it taste like chicken." She explained.

 

"Its a frog yuri. A freaki-"i didnt finished my sentence because yuri shoved a piece of frog inside my mouth. I tried to spit it out but yuri covered my mouth with her hand. I struggle to get out of her grip but she's stronger than me. I stop struggling and i felt her loosen her grip. I took that chance to break free but she's faster. Now she's backhugging me while covering my mouth.

 

 

"Eat it fany~ah." She said. I felt her hot breath on my eat. I shiver. I gave in and eat the freaking frog.

 

"Hmmm... It does taste like chicken." I said honestly. She beamed brightly.

 

 

We sat and start to eat peacefully.

 

"Thank you yuri." I said sincerely. 

 

"For what?"

 

"This. All of this. I mean, you dont need to do this stuff because we're not even together. Ive been with donghae for years but im the one who make efforts. He never did this. Never."

 

"Then why'd you put up with him?"

 

"Because i love him. Gyuri isnt the first girl he's cheated with. I knew all of his affairs. I just didnt care but gyuri and donghae made me look stupid in front on everyone."

 

"How?" She asked and i started telling her what happened

 

Flashback

 

 

Today is the day. Today marks our 3rd year of being together but sadly we have schedules so we couldnt be together all day.

 

"Baby, my shoot finishes at 8pm." He said. We're talking on the phone.

 

"I'll finish earlier than you. You want me to come an-'"

 

"No need, i'll just bring my car." He cutted me off nervously.

 

"But baby, its easi-"

 

"I SAID NO!" He cutted me off again. Anger is evident this time.

 

"Fine. Bye" i said and ended the call.

 

After a few moments, i recieved a text from him.

 

"Im sorry baby. Im just worried. I mean, i should be the one fetching you. Not the other way around. Forgive me? I'll make it up to you later."

 

 

"I decided not to text him back. Just to make him feel guilty but i was wrong. So wrong." I said to yuri as she sat beside me and held my hand tightly.

 

 

 

After the my shoot, i decided to visit him on his set. Its 7pm already. I looked for him but he's nowhere to be found. I decided to go to his make up room. I opened the door and got the my heart broken by a million pieces.

 

"Nngghhhh... ... You're so tight."

 

"Faster babe. Im near."

 

I saw donghae and gyuri having . Having freaking with another woman on our special day. I stood in my spot frozen as i hear them moan repeatedly.

 

"Stop them! Go ing kill them." My mind screamed but i still remain frozen.

 

Donghae looked up and saw me but he continued his doings. After an eternity, when in fact its only 10mins later, they got dressed and gyuri walked out and passed me like nothing happened.

 

"I told you not to come. Look, she's nothing to me." He explained.

 

"Nothing? NOTHING!? are you kidding me?" I snapped at him. "How could you? Its aniversary for goodness sake." I said and i can feel the tears on my cheek.

 

"she came on to me fany. Its not my fault." He explained.

 

"and you can't stop her? You're stronger than her."

 

"im only human fany."

 

*PAAAAK!*

 

"we're done." I said and walked out with my heart broken. I saw gyuri smirking at me.

 

"he's all yours now." I said flatly.

 

"ohh. You naive girl. He's mine all along."

 

"w-what?"

 

"he's my boyfriend before you guys started dating. He's just using you."

 

i cant take it anymore.

 

 

 

"That jerk! I will ing kill him!" Yuri said after my story. I can see she's very furious. Fuming mad. Her face is all red and her fists are balled up tightly. A lone tear escaped from her eyes.

 

"Why are you crying yul?"

 

"He doesnt know how special you are and it hurts me so much that you had gone through that. You dont deserve that bull. I will ing kill that jerk!"

 

"I've moved on now yul." I said while giving her a small smile.

 

"It hurts that the woman i dream of being with was treated like a trash by some jerk who doesnt deserve you." She said as another lone tear escaped from her eyes. "I love you fany." She said as she hugged me tightly. We pulled away and i was dumb struck by how beautiful at the same time handsome yuri is. We stared at each other and i can feel the heat rushing to my face as she gazed at me warmly.

 

*DUGEUN! DUGEUN!*

 

My heart beated faster as she slowly leans in. I find myself closing my eyes. It feela like eternity and i felt her hot breath near my lips. Our lips were about to tou-

 

 

*DRRR!*

 

 

my phone vibrated and we quickly pulled away both blushing madly. I check my phone and got shock by what i read.

 

 

"We need to go back now yul." I said seriously.

 

"Huh? Are you sure? I mean, can you face them? I me-"

 

"Jessica is in the hospital." I said.

 

After that, we wasted no time to get our things and drove back to seoul.

 

 

 

YOONA's POV

 

 

Im sitting outside the OR. Its been 5 hours since jessica went inside that room. Its long but its good right? I mean, she's still alive and they're fixing her.

 

"Yoong?" Sooyoung said. "She'll be alright." She added.

 

".." I said nothing. Im still in a daze because of what happened a while ago and now the love of my life is in danger. Please god. Save her. Ive never asked for anything from you but please. Please.

 

"Guys, ive brought food." Seohyun, their manager said, handed us food.

 

"I know you guys are worried but you need to eat." She said as she saw us just staring at the food.

 

*GROWL!*

 

"Eww! Is that you sooyoung? You shikshin." Hyo said and sooyoung just hung her head low in embarressment.

 

After a while, everyone's enjoying their food now especially soo. I think i saw her eating 3 burgers at a time.

 

"YAH! Slow down sooyoung. Stop eating like a hobo!" Hyoyeon scolded her and the others giggled.

 

"She's right soo. Its a turn off." Krystal said and sooyoung stop and ate properly. She blushe madly. Eh? Why? Does she like krystal? Nvm, i'll ask her later about it. Jessica first.

 

 

"See? Its easy to eat normal right?" Hyo butted in that made the others giggle.

 

 

"SHUT IT HYO!" She said and hyo just shrug it off.

 

 

Even the positive energy around me didnt make me calm a bit. Jessica is still inside. Im going crazy. Please god.

 

"Yoona?" I looked up and see seohyun. "You should eat." She said as she noticed that im not eating.

 

"Im fine. Thank you."

 

"Come on. You'll get sick. Jessica will be mad at you." She joked. I smiled a bit and took a bite out of my burger.

 

"There. Good girl." She said and patted my head.

 

We sat their in silence and shortly, the OR door opened and a young doctor approach us while removing her hair net and gloves.

 

"Is jessica alright?" I asked immediately.

 

"Ms. Jung lost a lot of blood. We almost lost her but we managed to stabilized her. She's okay now but we injected some anaesthetic that would knock her out for a few days." Dr. Jackson explained to us.

 

"How long?" Sunny asked this time.

 

"4-7 days max. She needed to recover so we put her to sleep." He said.

 

"Can we see her now?" I asked.

 

"Yes you can but be quiet. She needs to rest so she will recover soon." He said. "I need to go. Excuse me." We bowed bolitely at him and he walked away. After 3 steps, he turned around and said "6312 is her room."

 

We found her room. We opened the door slowly and walked inside quietly. My heart was broken by the sight. Jessica is lying still with many bandages. She looked so lifeless. I sat beside her bed and held her hand while crying my heart out.

 

"wake up baby. Im here. I miss you already. I love you so much."

 

"guys, i'll go now. The agency wants to talk to me." Seohyun said and left.

 

We sat in silence. No one dared to speak as we all looked at jessica solemly.

 

"Whoever did this will pay. I'll kill the motherer who did this." I said seriously. 

 

And there was silence again.

 

 

 

"Jessica?"

 

 

 

????? POV

 

 

"She made it."

 

"Good. Keep me updated."

 

 

You're mine jessica.

 

*RING RING!*

 

"she made it."

 

"i know. I guess i dont have to kill you." I said flatly.

 

"i dont care about her. I only want yoona."

 

"Stop hurting jessica. She's mine. I will not hesitate to kill you." *click!* i ended the call.

 

 

You'll be mine jessica. Soon. And yoona? Enjoy it while it lasts.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

TADA! Boring? Haha! I feel like im boring you guys. Should i end this? Delete? Let me know guys. Huhu! I feel so down lately so yeah. Late updates from your lazy author. Lemme know what you think.

 

 

-jessimylove.©

 

 

P.S i dont proof read this so yeah. Pardon me for grammar and all that.