WHY O WHY?

How it all started

JESSICA's POV

 

 

Its been a month since i walked into them. 4 weeks. 30 days. Why? Why would you do this toe yoona? Am i not enough? Is she better in bed? Is she more beautiful than me? These are the questions that i kept asking myself.

 

"Sica! Breakfast!"

 

I mean am i not enough for her?

 

"Sica!"

 

Did she do that because i didnt let her thing she wanted to do?

 

"Jessi."

 

I mean i do-

 

"Jessica jung sooyeon!" Krystal shouted making me snapped back to reality.

 

"what?" I asked innocently.

 

"We've been calling for the past 10mins." Nicole said while eating her pancakes.

 

"Just talk to her unnie." Krystal said. "You didnt even let her explain." She added.

 

"What's to explain krys? She walked in with them and kissing." Tiffany harshly snapped.

 

"I still dont believe yoona would do this to jessica." Yuri butted in. "I know her. She wont do stupid things like that." She added.

 

"Me too. We've been friend for so long. I know she wont do that " sooyoung added while devouring her 5 pancakes.

 

"Can we just eat quietly? Im tired of hearing yoona this, yoona that. For sake. She cheated on me." With that i left the dining room and went straight to my room. Well, our room. Me and yoona's.

 

Breakfast was a disaster. We havent had a decent meal since the incident. They are all trying to be patient with me but i know they're stressed with me being like this too. Seohyun comes to the dorm to give us our schedules and the girls said she's asking if im okay. Ugh! I want to stranggle that woman! And yoona? Well, i miss her so much but everytime i hear her name it makes my heart ache so much that the love i feel for her is replaced by disappointment and hurt.

 

*knock knock*

 

"Jessi? Im coming in, okay?" I can hear tiffany's voice. I quickly wiped away my tears.

 

"Hey" tiffany softly called as she sat at the edge of my bed. "Want ice cream? Sooyoung bought like 5 tubs of 'em. She said she need ice cream or she'll die." She laughed lightly. "Krystal is having a hard time to make her stop eating. Seriously, that girl eats so much."

 

"Krystal?" I asked curiously.

 

"Yeah. Believe me. I saw it. I think krystal is very fond of sooyoung." Tiffany added. "Uh? Yoona came by. Again."

 

*awkward silence.*

 

"she says she misses you. She wants to talk to you." Tiffany added carefully studying my reaction.

 

"A while ago you're being mean to her. Why change?" I snapped at her.

 

"I had a good talk with yuri." She said non chalantly. 

 

"And you believe her?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Really?" I asked her rising a brow with an amused expression.

 

"Hey! Stop asking about me and yuri. This is about you. Not us." She said defensively.

 

"Us? Are you two dating?" I asked teasingly. She blushed hard. HA! Caught you hwang miyoung. Keke

 

"No! Well... N-not officially. Not yet." She babbled nervously. I laughed loudly.

 

"I like hearing you laugh."

 

"Huh?" I asked confusely.

 

"Its the first time you laugh in weeks." She added with a wrm smile. I could only return it with a small smile but even the blind can see how broken i am.

 

"Just talk to her jessi. It'll give you both a peace of mind. Whatever you decide, we'll support you. We just dont want to see you suffer like this. We're all worried for you. You know what to do jessi." With that. She hugged me and got out of my room.

 

 

 

 

TIFFANY's POV

 

 

 

"How is she?" Krystal asked me as i got out of her sister' room.

 

"Aish! Still the same." I answered frustratedly.

 

"You cant blame her though." Taeyeon said. "I mean, if it happened to me i would've done the same thing or worse." She added.

 

"Shut it taengoo." Sunny sternly said. "Look, we cant judge yoona. We dont know her story." She added.

 

"She's right guys. I've know yoong since forever and she's not like this." Hyoyeon defended her friend.

 

 

*knock knock*

 

 

Krystal decided to answer the door. A doe eyed gir peeped her head in with a boquet of flowers in one hand.

 

"Uh? May i come in?" Yoona cautiosly asked while eyeing the girls.

 

"Of course." Tiffany said strutting towards the door.

 

"Look. I know you guys are mad at me for "cheating" but..." She made an air qoute. "You gotta believe. I dont know what happened. One thing i was sulking at my bed the next thing i out and when i woke up i was . I did ev-" yoona was cut off by a cold familiar voice.

 

"What are you doing here?" The rest looked up and froze when they saw jessica.

 

 

"Are you deaf?" Jessica asked. It was on when yoona was snapped back to reality.

 

"I SAID..." She walked towards yoona and stopped only a few feet away from her. "What are you doing here? Seohyun's not here." She added coldly. Yoona flinch at the coldness jessica emmits.

 

"Im here for you." Yoona said almost in a whispered manner. "Uh? These are for you." She handed the boquet. Normally these kind of gesture would make jessi happy but her face tells otherwise. Yoona's hand limply fell on her side when jessi didnt even move an inch.

 

"Oh? Are you done playing tonsil hockey with her?" She asked raising while raising a brow and smirking. The sentence was full or sarcasm, hurt and anger and everybody knows that.

 

The rest decided to give the couple some privacy but jessica glared, signaling them to stay.

 

"Sica, please. Let me explain." Yoona said almost begging. She knelt down and held jessica's both hand and kissed it repeatedly but jessica quickly swatted her away. A loud shatter inside yoona can be heard. It was her heart.

 

"I trusted you yoong. I t-"

 

Jessica was cut off when suddenly someone barged in. Everybody's eyes fell unto the intruder. Blood immediately boiled as they realize its was their manager, seohyun.

 

"Im sorry. The door was open so i came in..." She hastily explained.

 

"You... ..." Jessica said while gritting her teeth. Everybody hastily move aside as they sensed hellsica will be unleashed.

 

"Well hello there." Seohyun said while smiling not so innocently.

 

 

 

YOONA's POV

 

 

I cant believe what happened. I really dont a clue. Did i really cheat? Aish! I miss jessica. I cant stop thinking about her. I want her back but will she accept me? She doesnt want to her my side of the story. Damn it seohyun!

 

I decided to try again today. I made my way yowards the girls' dorm. Well. I decided to lie low first since jessica would flip out everytime im near her so im staying with my auny for the mean time. Anyways, here i am at their front door. Inhale, exhale. Whoo! You can do this Im yoona.

 

*knock knock* 

 

I walked in to see them talking. I decided to let them know my side of the story. As i was speaking, i was cut of by a very familiar voice.

 

"What are you doing here?" The rest looked up and froze when they saw jessica.

 

 

"Are you deaf?" Jessica asked. It was on when yoona was snapped back to reality.

 

"I SAID..." She walked towards yoona and stopped only a few feet away from her. "What are you doing here? Seohyun's not here." She added coldly. Yoona flinch at the coldness jessica emmits.

 

"Im here for you." Yoona said almost in a whispered manner. "Uh? These are for you." She handed the boquet. Normally these kind of gesture would make jessi happy but her face tells otherwise. Yoona's hand limply fell on her side when jessi didnt even move an inch.

 

"Oh? Are you done playing tonsil hockey with her?" She asked raising while raising a brow and smirking. The sentence was full or sarcasm, hurt and anger and everybody knows that.

 

The rest decided to give the couple some privacy but jessica glared, signaling them to stay.

 

"Sica, please. Let me explain." Yoona said almost begging. She knelt down and held jessica's both hand and kissed it repeatedly but jessica quickly swatted her away. A loud shatter inside yoona can be heard. It was her heart.

 

"I trusted you yoong. I t-"

 

Jessica was cut off when suddenly someone barged in. Everybody's eyes fell unto the intruder. Blood immediately boiled as they realize its was their manager, seohyun.

 

"Im sorry. The door was open so i came in..." She hastily explained.

 

"You... ..." Jessica said while gritting her teeth. Everybody hastily move aside as they sensed hellsica will be unleashed.

 

"Well hello there." Seohyun said while smiling not so innocently.

 

Ohh !!! i can feel the tension between the two of them. ! why now?

 

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

 

"uh oh? is going down." sooyoung commented silently while munching on her snackies. The rest of the girls decided to give the 3 some privacy and stayed at the kitchen. They positioned themselves far enough that they can still hear the conversation in the living room.

 

"Yeah dude. Man, i mean jessica is going to rip seohyun's head off. I can feel it." Nicole commented.

 

"Yah! Sshhh i cant hear them." Sunny glared at them. Shushing them immediately.

 

back to the living room...

 

 

"Hi jessica." Seohyun greeted full of sarcasm.

 

".."

 

"Hi yoong..." Seohyun greeted yoona sweetly and leaned in for a kiss but the latter back off immediately. 

 

"Aww. You dont want a kiss? Thats not like last time." She added mischivously.

 

"Stop it.. You took advantage of me." Yoona said firmly.

 

"Took advantage? Please, you were all over me sweetie." She strutted towards yoona and put both hands around her neck but yoona immediately shove her away.

 

"Still rough i see?" She said.

 

"Shut the up seohyun." Yoona yelled angrily.

 

"Sica, baby she's just messing with you. I was unconcious babe. I dont ing even know what happened after i passed out." Yoona explain with begging eyes hoping jessica would believe her but the latter is not responding.

 

"Pfft. Really? Thats funny. I believe you were beg-" 

 

"Im quitting." Jessica said. This time, the other girls decided to join them after hearing what the girl said.

 

"Im sorry, what?" Tiffany said. Asking again.

 

"Im quitting." She repeated. "Im leaving snsd." She added. This time, gasped were heard from the rest.

 

"What!? No jessica. You cant do this." Taeyeon immediately countered and shook jessica's body.

 

".."

 

"You!! You did this." Taeyeon glared at yoona and lifter her fist to land a punch on the deer's face.

 

"Yoona!" Tiffany shrieked when yoona was hit by taeyeon. She quickly come to her aid. Seohyun followed and glared at taeyeon.

 

"You can go. I will tell the agency to void your contract." Seohyun said.

 

"No. I'll go. You dont need to do this sica." Yoona said calmly.

 

"WHAT!?" this time, seohyun and yuri shrieked.

 

"She doesnt deserve any of this." She calmly explain and looked at jessica. "Sica, i love you and me leaving doesnt mean im guilty. I just want to prove to you that im innocent. That it was all a set up." She held jessica's both hand and kissed it alternately and kissed her on the lips at tender as she could while pouring her heart out. Jessica responded with the kiss also pouring her feelings. All the heartaches and love that she felt for you. As they pull away from each other.

 

"I love you so much. I promise i'll be back." Yoona whispered tenderly as a lone tear escapes from her eye.

 

Yoona carresed jessica's cheek tenderly and smiled sweetly as she turn around and walked out without looking back.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Please dont kill me. -.-  comments are much appreciated. Ciao!

 

 

-jessimylove.©

 

P.S didnt proofread this chap so. Yeah. Sorry.