WHAT?

How it all started

AUTHOR'S POV

 

After drinking and clubbing, the girls decided to head home because the others are drunk and krystal kept nagging taeyeon that her sister is lonely. Taeyeon kept saying yuri is there to accompaby her sister but she wouldnt oblige. 

 

"Waaaah! Home sweet home!" Sooyoung said when she open tge door of their dorm.

 

"Where's yuri?" Hyoyeon quipped.

 

"Maybe she's asleep." Nicole suggested while heading up to her room to rest.

 

"I'll check on unnie." Krystal said. She opens the door only to be shock by the sight. Yuri and jessica is cuddling. Jessica is hugging yuri's waist while they're faces are only inches away. Their lips to be exact.

She silently closed the door and told the others what she saw and indeed, they were shocked as well. 

 

They were huddling infront of jessica's room when tiffany saw.

 

"What'chu guys doin'? And why are you guys standing infront of jessi's door?" Tiffany asked while frowning.

 

Taeyeon just opened the door and tiffany's jaw dropped.

 

They decided to let the two sleep and ask them tomorrow because they're also tired.

 

 

 

*Morning came*

 

 

 

 

"Goodmorning sunshines! What's for breakfast?"  Yuri said cheerfully. Feeling great because her sleep was awesome. The rest of the girls are already eating and also greet "morning" to yuri.

 

 

 

"American style breakfast blackie." Taeyeon said while cooking bacons.

 

"Yah! Stop calling me blackie midget!"  yuri sat down and eat her breakfast.

 

"Uh? Yuri?" Tiffany quipped.

 

"Hmmmm.." yuri hummed. Still focusing on her breakfast.

 

 

 

 

"Why did you sleep at jessica's room last night?" She asked.

 

Yuri stopped eating and lifter her head only to see 7 pairs of curious eyes eyeing her.

 

"Well, jessica fell asleep on the couch and i carried her to her room." Yuri said and continues her breakfast.

 

 

 

 

"Did she asked you to stay?" This time, its was hyoyeon who asked the black beauty.

 

 

 

 

"Uh? No." Yuri answered.

 

"Then why did you stay?" Nicole asked.

 

"Well, she hugged my waist when i lay her down. I waited for her to release me because i dont want to disturb her but i fell asleep." The other nodded. Yuri then realized something.

 

 

 

 

 

"Wait? Are you guys thinking i hooked up with jessica?" Yuri exclaimed.

 

"Did somebody say my name?" All head whipped to the culprit. 

 

"They thought we hooked up. Hahahahahaha!" Yuri said while laughing.

 

"WHAT!?" Jessica exclaimed. "Where did you guys get that?" Jessica added while getting herself some breakfast.

 

"Well, you were hugging yuri last night and you're faces are only inches away sooo.... yeah." Sunny explained.

 

"You guys are crazy."Jessica said and went back to her room when she got her breakfast.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

SEOHYUN's POV.

 

 

I walked out of the cafe where yoona works while keeping my anger in bay. Not only anger but also jealousy. She kissed tiffany. ! I thought she loves jessica.

 

"Yah! What happened?"

 

"Damn it seohyun! You let her kissed tiffany!" Donghae was fuming.

 

"Shut up!" I snapped at the duo. "Let me think okay?"

 

"Haha! Thought so. I told you it wouldnt work." Wooyoung said. I glared at him.

 

"And yours would? Please. Yoona is gonna kill you when she sees you." I quipped while smirking.

 

"I got it!" Dong hae said. The duo listened carefully.

 

 

 

 

-------

  

Ugh! What am I gonna do? Should I go back? But how? What will I say to jessica? Maybe she's still mad at me tho. Aish! Stupid stupi stupid! Mayb-

 

 

*DRRR*

 

Yoona was pulled out of her daydream when her cellphone rang. She checked who the caller was and got shocked to see who it was.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

 

Short update. Really guys. Im losing my touch. Im so lazy to continue this and got no inspiration. Help me?