FULL PROOF PLAN

How it all started

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

 

"Whoa! Fany. Stop. This isn't right." Yoona shoved tiffany slightly but with utmost care.

 

"But-"

 

"Stop fany. I still love jessica. This is so wrong." Yoona is now blabbering incoherent sentences. 

 

"I know but i'm not sorry." Tiffany whispered with full of conviction. That made yoona halt.

 

"Tiff we talked-"

 

"Talked about this. We can just be friends blah blah blah. I know yoong." Tiffany spit with full of sarcasm.

 

 

silence...

 

 

"Doesnt change the fact that i still love you." Tiffany said to breka the silence.

 

"Fany, yo-"

 

"Yes. I know you still love jessica but i can't choose who to love." Tiffany said with full of emotions. Her love and sadness is eating her soul each time she remembers she can't have the love of her life. Her brown orbs emits something so rare that even a blind person can see how in love the girl is to the doe eyed.

 

"Uhm.. anyways. I need to go. Seohyun is asking where i am and i assume you dont want them to know i found you." Tiffany then turned and head for the door.

 

"Wait!"

 

"Hmm..?"

 

"Are you really not gonna tell them?" Yoona asked. She is so sure that tiffany wouldn't rat her out but she wanted to say something. Anything. Even if its stupid before tiffany go.

 

"No. You'll come back when you're ready." Tiffany said while smiling softly.

 

"I will." yoona uttered stupidly.

 

"I know yoong. Take care of yourself okay?" Tiffany then aound leaving with a heavy and broken heart.

 

"You too, fany." Yoona whispered to no one.

 

 

---

 

 

 

"YAH UNNIE! GET UP!" Krystal is getting really frustrated with her sister. Jessica is not the same after yoona left the group. Yes, she works but  you can really see how broken she is.

 

"Shut it soojung. Im not going." Jessica said while changing from her work clothes. They just arrive from filming a variety show and the others wanted to go out. Thy decided visit the club where it all began.

 

"Fine. just call me if you need anything." Krystal let her sister be. She walked to the living room where the rest of the girls are waiting.

 

"Still no luck?" Taeyeon asked. Krystal just nodded solemnly.

 

"Well. Come on guys." Taeyeon then decided.

 

"Wait? We're leaving jessica alone?" Yuri asked worriedly.

 

"She'll be fine, yul. Come on." Sooyoung patted yuri's shoulder urging her to go.

 

"Maybe I should stay here." Yuri suggested.

 

"You sure yul? Jay is expecting us. He'll be disappointed." Hyoyeon asked.

 

"Im sure jay will understand. Just say hello to hin for me."

 

"Okay. We'll be quick. We just need some different atmosphere." Taeyeon added.

 

"Just take your time guys. See you later." Yuri then closed the door after the girls left.

 

Yuri decided to just watch some movie. Let time fly. She made some popcorn and jump into her sweats and made herself comfortable. She's watching "The conjuring." 

 

"Oh my god woman! Don't go there!" Yuri screamed at the tv.

 

"No! Dont take off your blindfold. She's there!" 

 

"Behind you!"

 

"Wha-" she keeps yelling at the woman at the screen.

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

"AAAHHHHHH!"

 

"AAAHHHHHHHHH!"

 

One was a regular scream and the other one was a dolphin scream.

 

"Jesus! You scared the hell out of me, jessica." Yuri said while trying calm her heart rate.

 

"You're so loud. I can sleep." Jessica said as she walks towards the kitchen to drink some water. Yuri followed.

 

"Im sorry. You need anything? Hungry?" Yuri asked as she keeps on eating her popcorn. "Want some? It's cheese." She offered the bowl to jessica.

 

"Thanks." Jessica took a handful and shove it into forcefully.

 

"Why are here? I thought you guys went out?" Jessica asked as she walks back to the living room. Yuri followed.

 

"I'm tired. Besides, nobody's here with you. I volunteered." Yuri said non chalantly as she plops herself on the couch. Jessica joined her.

 

"You dont need to do that."

 

"Yeah? Well. I just said that so they'll let me. I'm burnt." Yuri said jokingly.

 

"Yah!" they both shared a heartly laugh.

 

Silnece...

 

"How are you?" Yuri decided to break the silence. Her brown eyes is full of concern.

 

".."

 

Yuri looked at jessica, searchin for a go signal to talk. Still, she saw sadness and longing that they saw since yoona left without any hint where she might be going.

 

"We're all worried about you." Yuri continued.

 

".." Still, no answer.

 

"Jessica, are you li-" Yuri then turned to see the ice princess sleeping soundly.

 

"Aigoo! you should've stayed in bed." Yuri chuckled to herself. She stared at the sleeping beauty's face. She saw nothing but a broken woman, searching for some love and comfort.Yuri decided to transfer jessica back to her room and picke3d her up briday style.

 

"Yoong..." Jessica mumbled in her sleep. She, again saw the hurt and longingness in her face. The sleeping beauty buried her face on the crook of yuri's neck.

 

"Yoong... comeback..." the girl mumbled.

 

"I'm here sica." yuri said as she lay the girl on her bed and decided to join her in dreamland.

 

 

---

 

 

"Here you go. Enjoy!" Yoona greeted the costumer. It was a typical day at work. coffee being served simultanous without a hitch.

 

 

 

"One strawberry and caramel frappe please."

 

Yoona looked up and surprised to see tiffany at the cafe.

 

"Hi fany!" Yoona greeted her and the latter greeted back.

 

"What brings you here?" Yoona asked as she make drink.

 

"I was just around the area so i decided to stop by." Tiffany explained as she sat down at a near table.

 

"Ahh. Work?"

 

"Yeap."

 

"Uh?" Yoona hesistated to ask.

 

"Hmm?" 

 

"Is anyone with you?"  yoona gave her the drink.

 

"No. Im alone. It was just a small launching of a cafe so its just me. Besides. The girls are busy doing individual commitments." Tiffany explained as she tasted her order.

 

"Oh." Yoona continued to work.

 

Silence...

 

"We miss you, yoong. I miss you." Tiffany breaks the silence.

 

".." 

 

"Im sure jessica misses you." Tiffany said surely.

 

"I miss her too." Yoona answered. Still not looking at tiffany.

 

"Then comback." Tiffany is getting frustrated.

 

"I can't." Yoona answered curtly.

 

"You can. You just dont want to." 

 

"I can't face her without her looking at me like im the worst person in the world." Tiffany was taken aback with yoona's sudden outburst. Yoona saw the fear in tiffany's eyes and calmed herself. Its not fair to vent her anger out on tiffany. Her eyes soften.

 

"Im sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you. I was... i was just frustrated." Yoona said as she apologize sincerly.

 

"No. Its okay. I know you must feel awful being away to the person you really love." Tiffany said softly. She doesnt want yoona to hear the crack in her voice. "I know how it feels you know."

 

"What are you talking about?" Yoona asked confusingly.

 

"How hard it is. How painful it is to be far away from the person you love." Tiffany said bitterly.

 

"Fany.."

 

"I know yoong. Like i said, you cant choose who you love. Luck just wasn't on my side." She added.

 

".."

 

"How is she?" Yoona decides to ask and tiffany knows exactly who is "she".

 

"She's a mess yoona. She misses you." Tiffany said.

 

"I miss her too but i can't go back. Atleast not right now." Yoona said. "Is taeyeon still pissed? Man, she can really throw a punch. She may be small but it's like a jack hammer hit me when she er punched my jaw." She aaded to lighten uo the mood.

 

"I dont think so. She'll get over it. That dork is just mad." They both shared a hearty laugh.

 

"Tiffany?" 

 

"Yes?"

 

"Thank you." Yoona smiled sincerely. Tiffany was aghast at how beautiful yoona is.

 

duguen duguen duguen...

 

Her heart beats rapidly.

 

"damn it heart! Stop it! You can't have her. She loves jessica."

 

 

 

 "for what?" Tiffany recovered quickly at her little fantasy.

 

"For keeping this from them. Im not really ready to face them especially jessica. I miss her though but i can't go back like this. I need to prove to see that nothing happened between me and seohyun. I know it." Yoona said with full of conviction. 

 

"Let me help you." Tiffany said.

 

"Thanks but no thanks. I need to do this on my own."

 

"Oh yeah? And how are you going to do that." Tiffany challenged.

 

"I will... you know... i...just." yoona blabbered nonsense.

 

"Yeah. Seems like full proof." Tiffany said with sarcasm.

 

"Yah! There is a way. I know it. I just dont know how to but i will know it for sure. You know?" Yoona said Adorably. Tiffany can't help but to stare lovingly at yoona. Fortunately, the doe eyed is too busy blabbering about her "full" proof plan.

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

"You sure it was her?"

 

"Positive and ms.hwang is with her."

 

"WHAT!?" Donghae shouted.

 

"Yah! Chill." Wooyoung said as he puffed his cigar.

 

"I can't take this. Im going in." Donghae said as he walk out of the car but seohyun was fast enough to catch and stoo him.

 

"Are you crazy? We'll blow our cover." Seohyun reprimanded the guy. "I'm going in." She calmly said to the two boys while smirking evilly.

 

 

-----

 

 

"It's been fun today. Thank you." Tiffany said as sge gatthered her purse preparing for her leave. She's been her for 4 hours just talking and reading while yoona was busy with other customers.

 

"No problem fany. Just come here if you want to see me." Yoona said as she cleans the table of tiffany.

 

"Okay. Take care okay?" Tiffany said as she hugs the doe eyed girl. Yoona complied.

 

"I hope you'll be back soon." She added.

 

"Me too. Although i need some plan before i face yuri. She'll kill me." Yoona said jokingly.

 

"Yeah she will but i wont let her." Tiffany said. "Well, maybe after some punches before i intervene." She added playfully.

 

"Yah! Meanie!" Yoona pouted and it took every ounce of enerygy for tiffany to not kiss the adorable creature in front of her. The atmosphere is light between them.

 

"Ahem!"

 

The two continued their playful banter until a certain person interrupted them and the atmosphere rapidly went south.

 

"Long time no see." Seohyun quickly closed the gap between her and yoona with a peck on the lips. Yoona was stunned and cannot utter a single word.

 

Tiffanny quickly shove her manager. She was jealous of course but was pissed. Really pissed that the woman who caused all of this chaos was just galavanting in front of them like no ones business.

 

"What are you doing here?" Uh oh. HellFany is about to go all out on keroro.

 

"Im visiting my baby." She smiled not so innocently.

 

"She's not your baby." Tiffany spat angrily.

 

"She's not yours too." Seohyun squared up in front of the eye smiling princess.

 

".." 

 

"Hmm.. thought so." She said plainly as she faced yoona again.

 

Suddenly yoona was holding tiffany and kissing her tenderly.

 

"Wha- what!?" Seohyyn and tiffany was both stunned. Onenis pissed and one is confused but let the doe eyed kiss her.

 

"She's my baby. Now leave." Yoona said coldly. Seohyun was awed and pissed for what she saw. Whe came in confidently and left shattered.

 

"Yoong, wha-"

 

"We can't let her win. I can't just let you get insulted by her." Yoona calmly said and tiffany was falling deeper and deeper and deeper.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

THANKS TO MY NEW UPVOTERS!

 

I'm back! Sorry for the long hiatus tho... Too many in my plate right now. Well? Do you still remember this story? I hope so. I'll update again as soon as i can. Love you guys! Ciao!

 

 

 

-jessimylove☆

 

 

 

P.s didn't proofread this so yeah. And comments are much appreciated!