PANCAKE MADNESS

How it all started

*THE NEXT DAY*

 

YOONA's POV

 

"UGH! STOP IT SOO! ITS NOT DONE YET!" Yul screamed.

 

"YUL HURRY! IM HUNGRY!" Sooyoung begged. I bet she's pouting right now.

 

"GO WAKE YOONG AND HYO OR ELSE! YOU WONT GET PANCAKES ANYMORE!" Yuri scolded sooyoung like a 5 year old child. 

 

*BLAG BLAG BLAG BLAG!!*

 

I can hear sooyoung running upstairs to wake us. Sooyoung opens my door while shouting..

 

"GET UP! YUL'S PISSED AT ME. I WONT GET MY LOVELY PANCAKES UNTIL YOU GET YOUR DOWN!" She turned around to close my door. Goodness god. She's sooooo loud! I wonder how i survived being her bestfreind. She's so-

 

Soo abruptly open the door again and said..

 

"Oh and yoong? Wake hyo for me 'kay?" 

 

GOD im going to kill her! ! Its 8 in the morning. I dont know what time we got home. Hell i dont even know how we got home. I bet jay dropped us off. Gotta thank him later. Aish! So i got up and headed to my bathroom to freshen up. God i stink. Oh well im still gorgous. After i changed my clothes i head towards hyo's room. I bet sooyoung's sulking right now like a sissy girl because we're not down stairs yet. You know soo right? Yeah she's a shikshin.

 

*knock knock*

 

"Come in." Hyo said.

 

I opened the door and i see her all ready to go. "Sup hyo? You're early." I asked.

 

"SM called me to choreo a new song for them." She said still looking in the mirror.

 

"Really? Wow hyo. Thats cool. Which group will you be teaching?" I asked.

 

"EXU? You know them?"

 

I cough. "EXU? Who the is that?" 

 

"I think its their new boy group." She said.

 

"WTF HYO!? thats EXO. not EXU you babo!" I laughed my out.

 

"Whatever yoong. Gotto go. Wish me luck!" She shouted while running downstairs.

 

"GOODLUCK HYO!" I rebutted while following her downstairs.

 

"WISH IT YOU MORON!" She shouted.

 

"What was that about?" Yul asked while drinkin coffee and eating a waffle.

 

"Oh, she got a new job. SM called her to choreograph a new song for them and guess which band?" I said proudly. Yeah im proud of hyoyeon.

 

"Oh yeah. Thats cool yoong. Which band?" Yul asks.

 

"EXO." I said coolly. What? Im cool like that.

 

"REALLY!?" She choked on her waffle while i pour myself a cup of coffee. "Hyo's really good at what she's doing." She said.

 

"Where's soo, yul? I thought she would get her lovely pancakes when we get down here. It been almost 20mins since i got here. Where is she?" I asked.

 

"Hahahahaha! She crying yoong. Go tell her she can have her pancankes and waffles." Yul said while laughing.

 

"Again? Ugh! Yul you have to stop threatening soo about her food. She might get a heart attack one of these days." I scolded yul but she just shrug it off. Ugh! I looked around and saw sooyoung crying in the living room. I walk towards her and tapped her shoulder.

 

"Go away. You dont love me anymore." She said while covering her face with her both hands. She's really crying for sake. Aish!

 

"Soo? It me yoong." I said. She slowly removed her hands from her face.

 

"Yul said you can have your lovely pancakes and waffles." I said to cheer her up. She stop and stared at me.

 

"What?" 

 

"She said you can eat-" she dashed off to kitchen without letting me finish. I guess she's really hungry. Haha! She's a shikshin after all.

 

"SOO! DONT EAT ALL OF IT. YOONG HASNT EATEN YET!" Yul scolded sooyoung.

 

"IM HUNGRY YUL! ITS YOUR FAULT!" Soo rebutted. Aish! These two! Really? Can they just eat peacefully like normal people. ! The day is just starting but im already stressed out. I walked back to the kitchen and sat down beside yuri.

 

"Last nights pretty epic, dont you think?" I said.

 

"One of the best nights of our lives yoong." Yul answered. I can tell she's still pretty hung up of what happened last night. Well, i am too.

 

"I wish we can see them again. Kyrstal's really hot." Sooyoung said.

 

"Not as hot as tiffany soo! Did you see what she looks like last night? Its like an angel. A freaking smoking hot as hell angel." Yuri countered sooyoung.

 

"Yeah i was gawking too last night." Soo and i said in unison. Uh oh! I think yul's pissed. Uh? Yes she is.

 

"Dont forget jessica. She'a goddess i tell you. A GODDESS!" I said.

 

"Too bad we didnt meet the other members." Sooyoung said sadly.

 

"Yeah, i bet nicole and taeyeon are hot as too." I said.

 

"Yah! Where's yul?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"RIGHT HERE YOU IDIOTS!" uh oh? I know that sound.

 

"Run soo! RUN!" i said while running.

 

 "WTF YOONG! WAI- OUCH YUL! STOP" Sooyoung screamed.

 

Wondering whats that about?  Thats yuri. A really pissed off yuri. Haha! Goodluck soo. Thank god i run faster than sooyoung. I bet she cant leave her pancakes thats why yul got her. Hahaha!

 

 

JESSICA's POV

 

"..Urin deo isang nuneul maju haji anheulkka

Sotonghaji anheulkka

Saranghaji anheulkka

Apeun hyeonsire dasi nunmuri heul-"

 

"Wow sica. EXO? Really?" Taeyeon said lamely.

 

"What? Oh come on tae. We're in the same company as them." I said.

 

Wondering why tae's like that? Well one of the members of EXO likes sunny so she's pissed. She likes sunny for the longest time but havent confess yet. sheesh!

 

We're in one of SM's practice room. We're preparing for our concert 3 weeks from now.Tiffany's practicing with sunny, and nicole. I dont know where my idiot sister is now. She's ing late and we cant start our practice without her. Aish!

 

"SORRY IM LATE!" Krystal shouted from the door. She's panting really hard. "I was stuck in traffic and unnie! Mom called. She wants to talk to you." She said. Seohyun gave her a bottle of water.

 

"Lets start guys!" Taeyeon shouted while clapping.

 

"Wait tae, i gotta call mom first." I said.

 

"5 mins sica. I wanna finish soon." She said as i walk towards the door. 

 

*ring ring ring*

 

"SOOYEON! How are you?" Mom said.

 

"Im fine mom. What do you want to talk about?" I asked her.

 

"Oh, kyrstal havent told you? Your cousins will be visiting you in 3 days." Mom said.

 

"Yeah? Thats great mom. I miss them so much!"

 

"I know honey. They will be staying with you though. Is that okay?" 

 

"Oh thats why krystal have not said anything." I sigh. Im gonna get krystal later. Dont get confused, i love my cousins to death. They're just handful sometimes.

 

"Yeah. Is that okay honey?" 

 

"Yes mom. I'll handle them."

 

"Thats great sooyeon. Say hi to your noona boys!"

 

"HI SICA NOONA!"

 

God. Just hearing them excites me. I haven't seen them in ages. They're grown ups right now so that why their moms allow them to travel on their own.

 

"So sooyeon, Jo kwon, nickhun, Yonghwa and taecyeon will stay with you okay?"

 

"Okay mom. Is that all? Practice is starting. They're just waiting for me."

 

"Oh, okay. Sorry honey. Take care. I love you! Bye sweetie!"

 

"Love you too mom. Bye!" I ended the phone call. I started going ba-

 

"Oof!" I landed on my . Seriously? Who the dares to bump me. 

 

"Im so sorry! Are you okay?" She asked. Wait? She looks familiar.

 

 "You look famiiar. Do i know you?" I asked.

 

"Ahh, we battled last night at the club."

 

"Yeah. Thats why you look familiar. You're a really good dancer. Why are you here though?" I asked her curiously.

 

"Erm? Im the new choreographer for EXO's new song." She answered shyly.

 

"Really? Well you're an amazing dancer. SM'S really lucky to-" 

 

"Jessi, what's taking you so long?" Tiffany came from the door. "Taeyeon's looking for you." She continued.

 

"Sorry tiff, something happened." Tiffany eyed the girl infront of me. She came out and walked towards us and halted beside me.

 

"Who is she jessi?" Tiff asked me.

 

"Remember last night at the club? Well she's one of the girls whom we've battled with last night." 

 

"Oh really? Whats she doing here?"

 

"She's the new choreo for EXO."

 

"REALLY!? WOW!" Tiffany exclaimed. "What your name?" She added.

 

"Im hyoyeon. Kim hyoyeon." She answered.

 

"Well hyoyeon, I'm Tiffany hwang and this is Jung jessica." Tiff said.

 

"I know. You're SNSD so who wouldnt know you guys?" She said shyly.

 

"Erm? Can i ask you something hyoyeon-shi?" Tiff asked. Wait? Is she blushing? WTF!?

 

"Just call me hyo. Go ahead. What is it?" Hyo asked tiff. Urging her to go on.

 

"Uhm? Can you tell me the name of that doe eyed girl you're with last night?" Hell yeah. She's blushing. 

 

"Ahh, thats yoona. Im Yoona. Why?" Hyo asked.

 

"Can i meet her? Please?" WTF!? HWANG MIYOUNG STOP BLUSHING. Oh wait? I remember her. Yeah that doe eyed girl. How could i not? She's ing gorgous. Sheesh! And unfortunately, i think tiff likes her. !

 

"Okay tiffany-shi. I'll tell her that. Uh? I gotta go now. Bye tiffany-shi, jessica-shi." She bowed politely and went to the other practice room.

 

"Come on jessi, they're waiting." Tiff said while walking back to our practice room.

 

Im Yoona. Aish! I want to meet you too. I walked back to our parctice room and do our stuff.

 

 

HYOYEON's POV

 

Practiced ended and im heading home right now. EXO's pretty cool to work with. They're amazing dancers. I fished out my cellphone to call yuri and asks her what we're having for dinner so i can drop by the grocery to buy the ingredients she needed.

 

"Yul, what for dinner?" 

 

"I will cook adobo for tonight. Buy pork and chicken. Soo and yoong wants them. Thanks hyo."

 

"Okay yul" with that, i ended the call.

 

 

YOONA's POV

 

 

Night's coming and i dont know where to go. Aish! Where are the ing girls? All i see is ugly, ugly, ugly. What the ? Im hungry. I need to get home. I flagged a taxi and head home.

 

"YUL! IM HOME!" i shouted.

 

"In the kitchen yoong." She answered.

 

I saw sooyoung and hyo playing PS4. Tsk! Kids! Well, yul is the richest among the 4 of us. She always cooks for us. I mean she can get a maid to do that but she loves cooking. Yeah. She loves us like that. As i reached the kitchen, i smelled the heavenly scent of adobo. ! Im really hungry!

 

"Yul, i think you should cook another batch of rice." I said.

 

"I know yoong. Ive separated sooyoung's rice. Hehe! She loves adobo as much as you."

 

"Wel she's a shikshin so she'll eat anything." We both laugh heartily.

 

"Need any help?" I asked.

 

"Nah, im done here. Go get the two kids. They've been playing for an hour now."

 

" 'kay yul." I said. "HYO! SOO!  FOOD'S READY!" I shouted.

 

"PAUSE IT FIRST YOU MORON!" I heard hyo screamed at soo. They appeared in the kitchen and still bickering like idiots. Aish! 

 

We're eating peacefully. Having small chats about how our day went.

 

"Oh yoong?" Hyo nudge me.

 

"Yeah hyo?"

 

"Tiffany-shi wants to meet you." I choked. 

 

"SNSD'S TIFFANY HWANG!?" I asked her.

 

"Yeah, you know that my new job is SM's new choreo right? Well i bumped into jessica-shi and she remembered me from last night." She said painly while eating.

 

Sooyoung, Yuri and I are in shock and our eyes are like O_O.

 

"You serious hyo?" Yul broke the silence.

 

"Do i look like im joking? Pfft!" Silence again.

 

"Can i come? I want to see krystal, PLEASE?" Sooyoung asked. She's even using aegyo for crying out loud. I guess she really likes krystal.

 

"Can i come too?" Yul asks hyo using her aegyo too. She's head over heels for tiffany.

 

"Okay okay! Just stop doing that. You look like idiot." She shoved sooyoung and yuri away.

 

"YEHESSS!" the two morons high fived each other.

 

"So yoong? You on board?" Hyo asked me.

 

"Well, eveyone's going so i'll go."

 

"Cool. Clear you schedules 3 days from now." With that, it ended our dinner.

 

Tiffany, i dont know why you still affect me. Aish!

 

"Stop it yoong! You should focus on jessica. Yuri likes tiffany so stop it"

 

My mind screamed at me. Is that even possible? Aish! After an hour of thinking, i finally drifted to dreamlandia...

 

 

TIFFANY's POV

 

Im at jessica's house because im ing tired to go home. Jessi' house is just 3 blocks away from our agency and mine's an hour long drive.

 

"Tiff, do you like yoona?" Jessi asked while combing her hair.

 

"Why'd you ask jessi?" 

 

"Well, the way you blush when asking that hyoyeon girl about yoona gave you away." She smirked at me.

 

"Erm? I dont know jessi. There's something about her eyes. Its like pulling me towards her." I said dreamily.

 

"Yah tiff! You serious? You dont even know each other personally. Plus? Will seohyun allow you to date? Let alone a girl? It might af-"

 

"Whoa! Chill jessi. I haven't seen you so worked up sinc- OMG! You like yoona dont you?" I smirked evilly at her.

 

"W-What? Stop talking non sense tiff." she said while looking away.

 

"WTF!? AM I SEEING THINGS!?  ARE YOU BLUSHING JESSI!?"

 

"N-no im not!" She laid down on her bed. Her back facing me.

 

"HAHAHAHA! Yeah jessi. I like yoona. Goodnight!" With that, i drifted off to dremland.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

LOL! THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING GUYS! Please keep supporting me. Comments are much appreciated.

 

-jessimylove.©

 

P.S sorry for the title. Keke! I cant think of anything.