WE'RE HERE

How it all started

 

A BIG THANKS TO : LuvYoonAsicA, deerdea and aishern. THANK YOU NEW UPVOTERS!

 

Uh? Who wants to appear in the story? Do you want to be villain or a good guy? Lemme know your reason. I might include you in the next chap. Lol 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

 

"AND TOUCHDOWN MANILA!" Hyoyeon exclaimed loudly as they reached their destination.

 

"Guys, we should head towards the hotel first." Seohyun said.

 

"Can we eat first? Im famished." Sooyoung whined.

 

"Yah! You ate at the plane the whole time." Krystal scolded her.

 

After arguing on what to do next And settled to eat first before proceeding to their destination. After eating, the group boarded they belongings to the jeepney the agency rented, personally requested by the group because they heard its an amazing experience.

 

"SICA! Lets ride the jeepney!"

 

The others chucked as taeyeon excitedly boarded the jeepney. Well, its her first time. Actually, all of them are first timers riding a jeepney.

 

"WHOO! Yeah!" Sooyoung said as the jeep swerve from left to right trying to avoid traffic.

 

"es aint ..." the sound system boomed inside the jeep and the bass is making the seats vibrate.

 

"DAAAAYM!" Hyoyeon commented as she enjoy the beat emmitted and rocking her head back and fro.

 

Seohyun sat beside the driver giving instruction and the route for their destination. She eyed the group as they enjoy the scenery.

 

After an hour of laughs, chit chats and what nots, the group soon got tired and decided to just enjoy the ride by sight seeing.

 

"Im glad that we're here. I love you." Yoona spoke softly and gave jessica a kiss on her left cheek and nuzzled her face on her girlfriend neck.

 

"Me too baby. Im glad im with you. I love you too." Jessica said.

 

Soon, everybody fell asleep.

 

*BLAAAG!*

 

One of the tires exploded unexpectedly and the jeepney swerve like a mad cow through the road. Fortunately, no other car was within the vicinity and the driver manage to halt the jeepney to safety.

 

Everyone was shaken because of the incident, yoona got some bruises and scratches because she hugged jessica to protect her from the impact. Yoona broke her left risk because she used it as a lever to prevent jessica from hitting the side of the jeep. They got off the jeep to check everyone to see if anyone's hurt.

 

"Yoong!"

 

Sooyoung shouted when she saw yoona's head bleeding.

 

"Dont worry soo. Its jut a scratch." Yoona assured her.

 

"Are you okay yoong?" Jessica asked as she held yoona's hand.

 

"Aaaaah!" Yoona cried out. Taeyeon examined her hand and confirm it was broken.

 

"Guys, we need to get her treated." Taeyeon said.

 

"Is everybody okay?" Seohyun asked.

 

"Aside from yoona and tiffany, the others are fine." Taeyeon said as she examined tiffany's scatch arm and some bruises.

 

"Okay. The driver is changing the busted tire." Seohyun said as she accompanied the driver. 

 

"WTF JUST HAPPENED!?" Krsytal shouted angrily.

 

"Calm down krys. It was an accident." Jessica assured her sister.

 

"We could've died unnie. How'd you expect me to calm down?" Krystal retorted.

 

*DRRRR!*

 

From : unknown number.

 

"Is your yoona hurt? Leave her and she'll be safe. She's mine."

 

Jessica dialed the number but it was out of reach already.

 

"Darn it!" She furiously exclaimed.

 

"Whats the matter sica?" Sunny asked worriedly.

 

"Somebody planned this." She answered.

 

"What are you saying?" 

 

"Somebody. Planned. This." She repeated in a cold manner.

 

"Thats nonsens sica. Stop say-"

 

"Somebody. ing. Planned. This!" Sica shoved her phone towards sunny and she read the text and passed the phone along to others.

 

"WTF!?" 

 

"We could've died." 

 

Jessica is contemplating if she's going to tell them about the earlier threats. She wanted to share them about the texts she's been receiving. She decided not to. Not atleast she got an idea who is it.

 

"Everyone. The jeep's ready." Seohyun shouted to get everyone's attention. They all boarded and went to the hospital to get the hurt ones treated.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

"Ouch!"

 

"Stay still yoong."

 

"Ouch! Be gentle."

 

"Shut it yoong!" This time jessica glared at her now sulking girlfriend.

 

"There. All finished." The nurse said and then left.

 

"Cry baby." Sooyoung, who's sitting beside jessica bestfriend.

 

"Shut up soo!" Yoona got up quickly and she immediately had a head rush. Jessica quickly got up and held her girlfriend to assist her.

 

"Be still yoong. Rest now."

 

"But si-"

 

"NOW." Jessica glared at her and she reluctantly obeyed. She dont HellSica to unleash.

 

 

---

 

 

"Are you okay? Im sorry i didnt cover for you."

 

"Nonsense. We didnt know it was going to happen."

 

"But still. I shouldve been the one who's laying there not you.."

 

"Aigoo. Come here you baby." Tiffany patted the space beside her motioning yuri to sit beside her.

 

"Im okay yul. Its just bruises. It'll go away."

 

"Still." Yuri pouted.

 

"Yah! Stop sulking kwon yuri." Yoona shouted at her bestfriend. Seohyun decided to put tiffany and yoona in the same room to avoid leaks about the incident. She talked to the management of the hospital that they will keep this from the media to avoid more scandals. The bombing incident was not yet forgotten and they dont want another issue.

 

"Shut it Im choding." Yuri retorted.

 

"Yah! Sica, yul is being mean." Yoona whined but got ignored.

 

"Serves your right." Yuri meronged her bestfriend.

 

"Enough yuri." This time, it was yuri who is now whining.

 

 

---

 

????? POV

 

 

"I told you to not hurt yoona!"

 

"Im sorry boss. It was suppose to be jessica but yoona was in the was so she was hit." The man nervously explained.

 

"Be careful next time. I dont care if you need to kil sica. Just make sure yoona wont get hurt. Understood?"

 

"Clear boss."

 

"Dismissed."

 

 

---

 

 

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

 

Its been 2 days since the accident and they will be discharge today. Everyone tried to forget and make the atmosphere happy because for goodness sake, its their vacation.

 

Everybody is resting well at their cabin. Meanwhile, someone is watching their every movement. The girls didnt know that there's a cctv camera all over the cabin leaving no blind spot.

 

"Whoa. i cant believe they're here."

 

"Shut up. We're here to work."

 

"I know but are you ing kidding me?"

 

"Yeah but we need to focus. Boss will kill us."

 

Suddenly, the door open revealing a beautiful woman. The 2 guys suddenly stood to bow at their boss.

 

"Is everything set up perfectly?"

 

"Yes maam."

 

"Good. Donghae will arrive shortly." After that, the boss left without waiting for their reply.

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

"Soojung! Come back here you brat!" Sunny is chasing her all around the house.

 

"Unnie im sorry!" Krystal shouted repeatedly while running for her dear life. "Its was yuri unnie's idea." Soojung added. Sunny suddenly stop and eyed yuri who got a hint that sunny is now going to kill her. She run for her life.

 

"Kkab yul! YAH!" Soon, sunny got tired chasing the duo around.

 

"Stop it guys." Taeyeon scolded them but just got ignored. "We wont eat dinner unless you two stop." Sooyoung suddenly got up to stop the trio. 

 

"Aish you shikshin!" Hyoyeon said. And they all had a peaceful dinner.

 

---

 

 

The next day, they decided to roam around and play at the beach. Hyoyeon, sooyoung, krystal and yuri decided to swim while nicole, sunny, taeyeon, jessica, tiffany and yoona decided to just have a picnic on the shore. Well, yoona wanted to swim with the other but her head bandage will get wet and same goes for tiffany. Jessica decided to accompany her girlfriend although she want to swim, it wouldnt be fair and she doesnt want a sulking and whiny yoona. Although, it would be an adorable sight. Lol

 

"Yoong, stop sulking. You cant go with them."

 

"I'll just go on waist deep." Yoona bargained.

 

"No." But got turned down. Lol

 

"Knee deep?" Yoona again bargained.

 

"No."

 

"Calf?"

 

"No."

 

"So, just stay here?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Ugh! You're no fun baby." Yoona pouted. The others laughed at the couple.

 

"Where is our manager? I want to go somewhere else. I want to go trekking." Nicole said while eating.

 

"Trekking? Yah. We should check out the caves first. I heard form the locals its awesome." Taeyeon butted in.

 

"Yeah. I heard them talking a while ago and they showed me a bunch of photos inside the cave. Its amazing." Sunny butted in.

 

"Well, lets just wait for the others. Besides, its still early guys. We'll go after lunch." Taeyeon said. "Meanwhile, lets just enjoy. We're in palawan guys!"

 

"YEAH!" everyobody cheered happily.

 

 

 

------

 

 

 

Afternoon came and they are all set for their cave adventure. Everyone is excited, taking pictures even though they arent in the cave yet. They're waiting for thei tourist guide. After 30mins, a guy named Yoochun came and gave them instructions about the do's and dont's while inside the cave. 

 

After an hour of walking and climbing, they've reached their destination. Everyone got giddy as they cabt wait to enter the cave. 

 

"Alright! Bring out your flashlights. We'll have a buddy system okay? Get your partner. Since there's 11of you, the one who dont have a partner will be my partner.." Yoochun announced as they girls partnered up. Hyo with nicole, sooyoung with krystal, taeyeon with sunny, yuri with tiffany and lastly, jessica with yoona.

 

"Alright! Now remember. Stay close and dont wander without your partner. Okay?" Yoochun reminded the girls. Everyone nodded. "Lets go!"

 

"Wow! Its beautiful unnie!" Krystal exclaimed as her eyes sparkled with happiness. They are now inside the cave and been walking for 30 mins now.

 

"Yeah. it really is." Seohyun said.

 

shortly, a scream was heard as they all saw yoona was being attacked by bats. They all rushed to her aid as yoona fell down unconciously while jessica is already crying.

 

"Yoong! Wake up!"

 

"Sica, what happened?" Yuri asked jessica.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Sica! Look!" Yoona exclaimed as she pointed a rock formation that looks like a banana tree. "Take a picture of me." Jessica took out the camera out as yoona posed with the rock formation.

 

All of a sudden, a swarm of bats attacked yoona they are coming from every direction as yoona try to shoo them away. She backed and backed until she slipped and hit her head.

 

End of flashback

 

 

unfortunately, they had to cut the trip short to bring yoona back to their cabin. Seohyun,being the manager, called a doctor to check on yoona.

 

"She's okay now. She just needed to rest for a bit." The doctor said as he finished examining yoona.

 

"Thanks doc." Seohyun thanked him and he left.

 

"This vacation is turning into a disaster. First, the jeepney incident and now, this?" Tiffany angrily said. Yuri hugged tiffany to calm her down.

 

"Its our vacation. We're suppose to have fun." Nicole said.

 

"We WERE having fun. Well, before this happened." Sooyoung said.

 

"Enough! Someone is making this happen." Jessica said.

 

"What are you saying?"

 

"Someone is planning this." Jessica decided its time to let the others know about the threats she's been recieving.

 

"Im going to kill that bastard." Yuri exclaimed. "How dare he hurt yoona?"

 

"Someone wants yoona." Jessica said.

 

"Dont worry jessica. We're here." Taeyeon assured her friend although she herself is scared that someone is intentionally hurting them.

 

---

 

????? POV

 

"DAMN IT! I TOLD YOU TO NOT HURT YOONA!" 

 

 

"W-we're sorry boss. We were aiming for jessicabut i guess bats is attracted to yoona. We're put the chemical inside jessica's bag but i guess yoona carried the bag with the chemical." The guy explained nervously.

 

"Get out of here you morons!" The 2 guys were carried out by armed men and 2 shots were heard.

 

"Sheesh! You dont have to kill them." Donghae said.

 

"They're morons. They've messed up twice now. they deserve it. Besides, tiffany was hurt too." Donghae's face contorted after hearing that.

 

"I told you to not hurt jessica." Wooyoung butted in.

 

"Whatever. Im out of here. See you later es."

 

"See you, seo!" The 2 guys bid goodbye to seohyun.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

 

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN! WHOO! Sorry for the late update guys. School is killing me. Like literally. busy busy busy! Oh well, the villain is now exposed. Whatcha think? Lemme know guys

 

Uh? Palawan is one of the philippines top tourist spot. Lol just saying.

 

 

-jessimylove.©

 

 

P.S no proof reading this. I have no time. Lol well, i mean extra time and im too lazy. Hahahaha love you guys!