DINNER

How it all started

JESSICA'S POV

 

Practice is over and we're on our way to YG resto. Im so tired but all the negative energy im feeling right now was all gone because of a certain doe eyed girl. I dont know what im feeling right now but when i see her, it makes me happy. Everytime i see her smile, i feel butterflies in my stomach. This is my first time feeling like this towards someone. Maybe tiffany is right. Maybe i do like yoona.

 

But tiffany likes yoona. Yes, my bestfriend likes yoona. My yoo-

 

"..your yoona? Stop it jessica jung. Tiffany likes her.."

 

 

"..but i like her too.."

 

I screamed inside my head... Aish!

 

I let her placed my head on her shoulder. God! Just her scent is enough to make me go crazy. Just by doing nothing, still have the same effect in me. ! Im so screwed. Sheesh! I'll just sleep it of and hope all of this unwanted feelings will go away.

 

*45 minutes later*

 

I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I lazily opened my eyes and ready to scream at the culprit but i was shocked to see an angelic face infront of me. That doe eyes. Why do you have to be so beautiful Im Yoona. Why d-

 

"Are you okay? We're here already." She said softly.

 

"I-Im okay. Just sleepy."

 

"Do you want me to help you walk? You seem too groggy to walk alone." She offered politely.

 

"No. I can manage." I answered half truthfully.

 

"Okay, you ca-" yoona got cut by tiffany.

 

"Yoongie, what taking you so long? Are you and jessi making out?" She sounded jealous. I swear i can see smoke coming out fromnher nose.

 

"WHAT!? @$#&(%+$&!" Yoona and i blabbered.

 

"What!?" She raised a brow. "You guys look guilty." She tapped her foot impatiently.

 

"No tiffany, i was just asking jessica if she can walk by herself because she's too sleepy." Yoona manage to explain calmly.

 

"Really yoongie?" She asked using her aegyo. WTF!? One minute HellFany is on the loose and the next thing she's flirting. Tsk! Such a bi-

 

"YOU GUYS COMING? IM HUNGRY!" The tall lanky girl shouted. I think thats sooyoung.

 

"We're coming soo!" Yoona answered.

 

Tiffany walked towards the group. I waited for yoona to get out because she's blocking my way. When she stepped outside, she turned to to me and held my hand so that i can go out of the van safely. Thank god the van is poor lit or she'll see my blushing face.

 

"Be careful jessica." She said softly while giving me a warm smile. Ugh! Stop it yoona! I cant like you because tiffany does. Aish!

 

We walked inside YG resto and as we strutted towards a private booth, murmurs and whispers can be heard.

 

"Is that SNSD?"

 

"Wow! They're so pretty!"

 

"Who's SNSD with? They look like models."

 

Head are turning from left to right. Men are gawking and drooling. Tiffany held yoona's hand and smiled at them. Gasps can be heard like its no ones business.

 

"TIFFANY'S DATING!?"

 

"Wow! They look good together!"

 

I was feeling uneasy because of that and i started to increase my pace. I look over tiffany and yoona. The scene made me uncomfortable. I saw yoona looking at me almost like pleading me or like she apologizing through her eyes but why?

 

Before proceeding to the booth, i took a little detour (washroom). What? Its normal for girls to do bathroom breaks before eating. Right? Anyways, i strutted back towards our booth and the only seat available is next to yoona. Its not like i dont like it. I LOVE IT! So, the seating arrange is like this : me,yoona,tiffany,yuri,krystal,sooyoung,sunny,taeyeon,hyoyeon and nicole. Got it?

 

"Goodevening! My name is Taeyang and i will be your server tonight. May i take your order ladies?" A handsome guy appeared behind me.

 

"Yoongie, what do you want?" Tiffany asked her sweetly.

 

"U-uhm? Sisig with unli rice." She smiles sheepishly.

 

"Okay honey. I'll have fresh lumpia. What about you guys?" She asked the others.

 

"3 orders of adobo!" Sooyoung said happily.

 

"You can eat all of that???" Krystal asked her with her eyes like this. O_O

 

"Yeah. Im a big eater. Sorry." Sooyoung answered shyly and krystal ordered hers. 

 

"Mine's fresh lumpia too." She said to the waiter. 

 

"Im having beef steak." I said to the waiter.

 

"Hyo, nicole and i will have carbonara with extra garlic bread." Yuri piped in.

 

"Tae and i would like some fried chicken." Sunny said.

 

"Okay. Got it. Food will be serve right away." The waiter said gleefully.

 

Everyone is getting along prettyr well. We got to know the 4 of them better. I also learned that they used to part of the crew "SEOUL ASSASSIN" but they quit long time ago. Why? They got bored and started wanna live a free life. They used to travel around the world to compete.

 

Suddenly, i felt that someone is holding my hand. I glanced under the table to see who it was and surprise that it was yoona. I blush madly as reality hits me hard in the face. IM YOONA IS HOLDING MY HAND. Ugh! I look at her and she acts like nothing is going on. I gulped hard when she interlaced or fingers together and gave me a soft squeeze. I blush even harder if thats even possible.

 

"Jessi, are you okay? You face is so red." Sunny asked me worriedly.

 

"I-Im fine sunny-yah. Its just hot in here." I manage to answer her.

 

"Are you sure unnie?" Krystal asked.

 

"Yes kyrs. Dont worry." I said.

 

I heard a muffle laugh beside me. I saw yoona holding her laughter.

 

"Whats so funny honey?" Tiff ask her.

 

"E-Eh? N-Nothing." She said and took a glance at me and laughed again. She's teasing me right? Ugh!

 

"Soooo? Guys, who's going to be partner with who?" Tae asked abruptly.

 

 Before anyone could answer, the food arrived. Yoona let go of my hand and start to eat. Aish! I miss her hand already. Everyone is enjoying their food especially sooyoung. DAAAMN! That girl really knows how to eat. Everyone is eating and happily chatting and forgot what taeyeon was asking earlier. After dinner, the van took us home one by one. (Except for yoona,yuri,sooyoung and hyoyeon.) They have their car and it was park at SM's basement. Everyone said their goodbyes we parted ways.

 

Im driving now back to my apartmen with krystal. She doesnt live with me. She just wants to sleep over because she's dead beat tired to drive home. We arrive at my place and krystal took my keys to open the door. She headed towards my room since the guest room are occupied by our cousins. I plopped myself on the couch lazily.

 

"Noona, are you okay?" Jo kwon asked me.

 

"Yeah, just tired. Where are the others?"

 

"They're playing strip poker noona. You dont wann go there. Trust me!"

 

"Ugh! Boys! I should get that room burn when you boys leave." I scoffed at him.

 

"Hahaha! Okay noona----"

 

I started thinkin about a certain doe eyed girl. The way she makes me feel when im around her. My heart flutters everytime i see her smile and wh-

 

"NOONA?" I snapped back to reality when jo kwon shook my shoulder. "Are you okay? You're zoning out for the past 5 minutes." He asked concernly. "Is there something wrong? You know you can tell me." He added while smiling warmly.

 

"Erm? I think i like someone." I said hesitantly.

 

"HOLY MOTHER LOAD NOO$&$-$#*@%@+$*$???" He exclaimed excitedly Loudly. I clamped his mouth to shush him.

 

"SSSSHHH! dont be so loud kwonie! Krystal might hear us." 

 

"So who is it noona?" 

 

"Next time kwonie." With that i left him mouth agape and walk towards my room. I freshen up and rest my y body besisde krystal who's deep in slumber already. After some minutes, i drifted off to my dreamland.

 

YOONA's POV

 

After a long, tiring but awesome day,  we've reached our home. The ride in the car a while ago was pleasantly quiet. We've gathered around the living room to drink some beers to chill. It was silent but in a comfortable way.

 

"Yoong, do you like tiffany?" Yuri asked me as she break the silence.

 

"Eh? I used to like her. She WAS my crush." I emphasized that word.

 

"Aish! I know. Im just jealous that she likes you." She says while drinking her beer.

 

"I know yul. Sorry but im your bestfriend and i'll help you with her, okay?" I said while tapping her shoulder trying to comfort her. "I like jessica yul. I really like her."

 

"Pfft! My krystal is prettier." Soouyoung said dreamily.

 

"YOUR krystal?" Hyo raised a brow.

 

"Well, not yet but i'll make her mine." Soo said confidently.

 

"Well goodluck soo." Yul gave up.

 

"What about you hyo? Interested in anyone?' I asked her.

 

"Me? Nah i think im good with my life now."

 

"Whats with you? We haven't seen you date before. LIKE EVER." Yul said.

 

"Nothings wrong with me yul, i guess i haven't met the right one." Hyo answered.

 

"Yeah right." Soo piped in.

 

"You guys want another round?" Soo added.

 

"Nah, i think we're good. We still need to wake up early tom. Its our first day of practice with them." Yul answered.

 

After drinking our last bottles, we head straight towarfs our own room.

 

I started thinking about jessica again. Her hand is so soft. She didnt even protested when i did that. Maybe she likes me too? God, i hope so. I think im falling in love with her.

 

 

TIFFANY's POV

 

"Noona, you just got home?" Chansung asked me. He's my little brother.

 

"Yeah, had dinner with the members."

 

"Okay noona. Goodnight. I have basketball training early morning." He kissed my cheek and went upstairs.

 

I followed him shortly because i wanna rest too. Practice will be more exhausting because tomorrow because yoona and the others are joining us so we'll have to prep them throughout the choreography. Tsk! On the bright side, i will spend more time with yoona. Heehee! I wonder if she like me too. And ooh? That tall tanned girl is pretty too. She keeps on staring at me. I find it weird at first but eventually found her cute especially when she's smiling.

 

*ring ring*

 

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hi honey, long time no see." I know that voice to well.

 

"What do you want donghae? Stop calling me." I said irritatingly.

 

"I'll see you soon. Bye!" *click* 

 

He didnt even let me respond. Aish! Well, he's my ex but he cheated on me with that gyuri. Aish! STRESS! i need my beauty rest. Goonight readers!

 

 

TAEYEON's POV

 

Im really excited for tomorrows practice. Sunny's gonna be my partner although i haven't ask her yet. ! I HAVEN'T ASKED HER YET! I quickly grabbed my phone and started texting her.

 

TO : SUNNY BUNNY <3

 

"Uhm? Sunny? Are you still up?"

 

I tapped my fingers impatiently while waiting for her reply.

 

*TING*

 

I quickly read the text. It was from sunny.

 

FROM : SUNNY BUNNY <3

 

"Yeap, what up taengoo?"

 

I yelped happily i read her text especially when she's calling me taengoo. God sunny. How i wish i can confess my love for you. I've been crushing on you for ages. I quickly type my reply.

 

TO : SUNNY BUNNY <3

 

"Erm? I was wondering if i can be your partner for practice tomorrow, i mean for MR.MR?

 

FROM : SUNNY BUNNY <3

 

"Oh? Okay taengoo. No problem. Is that all?"

 

Am i reading this right? Sunny said yes? SUNNY SAID YES!? WOOHOOO!

 

TO : SUNNY BUNNY <3

 

"Really? :) thanks sunny! Goodnight bunny. :*"

 

FROM : SUNNY BUNNY <3

 

"Eh? Bunny? Is that what you call me now? >:)"

 

I felt like a bucket of ice cold got flushed on me. I quickly dialled her and she pick up after a couple of rings.

 

"Hello sunny? Its not what you thi-" i said while panicking.

 

"Relax taengoo. I think its cute." She giggled on the other line.

 

"Really? So can i call you that?"

 

"Of course, silly." She giggled again. Oh god. Im falling for you ever more sunny.

 

"O-Okay b-bunny." I stammered.

 

"Okay. Goodnight taengoo. I love you" *click* the call got cut before i can even respond.

 

I blushed madly and dance like no ones business. Fist pumping, smil-

 

"What in the hells name are you doing taeng?" My brother asked me. I was so lost into my own world that i didnt notice him came in to my room.

 

"Nothing soohyun oppa. Just dancing." I said while scrathing the back of my neck.

 

'Well, stop it. For christ sake its 12 midnight. People need sleep!" He scolded me. "I cant believe you're an idol. You're such a dork." 

 

"Sorry oppa. Im just happy." I pouted at him.

 

"Just sleep." With that, he left me peacefully.

 

I started dancing again and do m-

 

"STOP IT TAENG!" I heard him scream.

 

Sheesh! So uptaight. I just decided to freshen up. I laid down to my bed and mumbled to myself.

 

"I love you too sunny."

 

I cant wait to see her. Aish! I need to sleep. You can say i had the biggest smile when i drifted off to my dreamland.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

TADA! Lame isnt it? Sorry guys. I tried my best.

 

Thank you for subscribing guys! I love you all. Even the silent readers! THANK YOU FOR SUBSCIBING, UPVOTING AND COMMENTING! It really helps me to update faster. Till next time!

 

-jessimylove.©