Dream A Little Dream of Me

Vignettes

I forget the exact prompt, but it's supposed to be about one of them kissing all over the other's face, neck, and/or collarbones. I think I followed it pretty well. 

I have to stop stealing song titles. But I'm not good at coming up with story titles and it's easier to use song titles that fit.

Okay, this one took me forever because I couldn't figure out the right time to end it and it got kinda long. In the end I just shortened it so that it's more open-ended and you can let your mind make up the rest.

 

 

 

Sungyeol twitches at the feeling of lips dragging across his collarbones. With his brain not fully awake, the touch feels pleasant rather than ticklish. He lets out a pleased sigh as the lips start pressing light kisses up his neck and along the line of his jaw. His eyes flutter open when hands start a slow crawl up his bare torso. He's met with Myungsoo looming over him, staring intently at his face and not even the least bit flustered at being caught.

 

"Do you wake all of your boyfriends like this," Sungyeol asks with a sleep-roughened voice. He catches Myungsoo's hands where they've stopped splayed across his ribs and intwines their fingers.

 

Myungsoo smiles down at him. His hair sticks up at odd angles and there are creases from the pillow etched onto one cheek. And he still manages to look effortlessly beautiful, Sungyeol thinks. "Just the ones I really like," he answers, leaning down to press a short kiss to Sungyeol's lips.

 

"Really? I think I could get used to this."