Tied Up - Dongwoo/Sunggyu/Woohyun

Vignettes

Prompt: Imagine person C just moved into a new apartment when the bell rings. They open the door to find Person A there asking if C is any good with knots, because A tied up B for some roleplaying only now that they’re “done” they can’t undo the knots and the rope is too thick to cut through. (Up to you if C becomes a close friend after that or if it turns into an OT3.)

 

This is more Donggyu+Woohyun, but, yeah. I started this a while ago and I finally got around to finishing it. This is shorter than it could've been, but I'm feeling a bit stuck with most of my writing at the moment.

 

 

Woohyun's in the middle of trying to figure out if the painting he just hung is even or not when he hears a knock on his front door. He stares at the painting for another moment before deciding to come back to it. On the other side of the living room he opens the door to a man around his age. The man has a strange case of bed-hair considering it's only six in the evening and he's wearing a hastily tied robe.

"Hi," the man says with a smile. "This might sound a bit weird, but do you know anything about knots?"

"What?"

"It's kind of embarrassing to explain. Actually, it's really embarrassing to explain." The man rubs the back of his neck, hesitant to continue. "My boyfriend and I were, uh, playing around and, well, now we're having some trouble..." The man runs a hand through his hair, messing it up even more. "This probably isn't the way you imagined being welcomed into the building, I'm sure, but could you help us?"

"What am I doing exactly?"

"Ah, right, um, I just need you to undo some knots."

"And those knots are...?"

The man blushes and hesitates before answering. "They're, uh, around my boyfriend's wrists."

Woohyun's not especially surprised; he had assumed that was the case. An embarrassing situation involving knots can really only mean one thing. This is definitely one of the weirdest things anyone's ever asked him to do. But as he looks into the other man's eyes, he finds it harder and harder to say no. "Um, I guess I could." Woohyun hopes he won't regret this later. The relieved smile his neighbor flashes him eases some of his concern.

"I'm Dongwoo, by the way," the man says as Woohyun joins him out in the hallway.

"Woohyun." The two shake hands and then Dongwoo leads him the four feet it takes to reach the apartment directly across from Woohyun's newly-rented one. The layout is exactly the same, but much more lived in. And a lot cleaner.

"Sunggyu," Dongwoo calls out as he walks through the living room and down the hallway leading to the bedroom.

As expected, the first thing Woohyun sees when he steps into the room is a man laid out on the bed with his wrists tied to the headboard above his head.

"Finally," the man, Sunggyu apparently, sighs. "I think my arms have gone numb. Where did you—" he stops when he notices Woohyun standing behind Dongwoo. "Who's that? I thought you were getting a knife to cut the rope."

"But didn't you say you wanted to use it again?"

Sunggyu's small eyes go comically wide in horror. "Why would you—Th-that's not important right now." His eyes dart over to Woohyun, hoping that by some miracle he hadn't heard any of that.

Woohyun raises his hands in surrender. "I'm just here to untie some knots."

The man on the bed sighs again, resigned this time. "Alright, let's get this over with then."