Untitled V - Myungsoo/Sunggyu

Vignettes

Prompt: Imagine your OTP doing homework together. Person A is done early and helps Person B, constantly watching over them. One thing leads to another.

First, I wrote almost all of this last night and that makes me really proud. It's only close to 500 words, but I'm just happy I was able to write something so quickly. The prompt says one thing leads to another, but it really doesn't. I couldn't begin to know how to write that, so I'm just going to let things end how they end. Maybe one day I'll be able to write y-times, but today is definitely not that day. Anyways, I hope whoever's reading these enjoys this one.

 

 

Sunggyu has just started explaining the right way to graph the first problem for the math homework when he feels the press of Myungsoo's nose, soft and warm, on his neck. He looks down to see the other with his head resting on Sunggyu's shoulder.

"What are you doing?" From Myungsoo's closed eyes and content smile Sunggyu can already guess the answer, but he asks anyway.

"I'm getting comfortable," Myungsoo replies. As if to prove his point he presses even closer to Sunggyu and snakes his arms around the older boy's middle. Sunggyu thinks he does a pretty good job of hiding his embarrassment at the other's bold display of affection. And at least Myungsoo can't see how red his cheeks are from his current position.

"We have homework." He tries to sound stern despite his quickly weakening resolve.

"I can do it later."

Sunggyu rolls his eyes at the other even though he can't see it. "You say that every time and then you always end up copying from Sungyeol during homeroom."

"Just five minutes." Myungsoo sounds on the verge of falling asleep and Sunggyu would believe it if he couldn't feel the not-so-subtle movement of the younger boy's fingers slipping under his shirt. He mentally curses being so easy to figure out. It hadn't taken Myungsoo very long to find all of Sunggyu's weaknesses. And shamelessly use them against him.

"You say that every time, too," Sunggyu says. His stern tone is all but gone. He's not even trying to fight it anymore. How can he when Myungsoo is pressing light kisses up his neck and across his jawline?

The kisses stop when the reach Sunggyu's lips and Myungsoo pulls away slightly to look him in the eyes. "Just five minutes," he repeats, this time more pleading than tired. He doesn't wait for Sunggyu's answer before leaning in to capture his lips. He shifts until he's practically in Sunggyu's lap, his hands taking advantage of their position under the other's shirt to run up and down his sides. Sunggyu shivers slightly at the touch and the (totally embarrassing) whimper he lets out is swallowed up by Myungsoo's mouth. So maybe he likes this as much as Myungsoo does.

When they finally break apart, soft pants mixing in the air between them, Sunggyu brings his hands up to cup the younger's face. He lets his thumbs pass across the smoothness of Myungsoo's cheeks, one of them dipping down to trace his bottom lip slowly, as they hold each other's gaze. "Just five minutes." They both know it won't be just five minutes. It's never just five minutes. Sunggyu blames the smile (more like victorious smirk) Myungsoo gives him, the dimple on one of his cheeks making an appearance, as he moves to sit fully on Sunggyu's lap. He's much too weak to everything about Myungsoo.