Your Body is a Wonder - Hoya/Sungyeol

Vignettes

I've said before that one day I would write some y times, but today still isn't that day. I don't know what the hell this is supposed to be. I guess it was something to distract me from what I should really be writing (I should really focus on that; I'm almost done). It's in the I Think I Love You universe and there's no prompt for this. I think there was something else I wanted to say, but I can't remember so I'll stop talking now.

 

 

 

 

For the first time in what feels like all of the time Sungyeol has known Hoya, Sungyeol can't quite make himself look at him. It's ironic, really, with the amount of time they've spent or nearly so together. And normally Sungyeol isn't embarrassed to have more of Hoya's gorgeous skin to look at; he enjoys it. (A little too much, Hoya likes to say.) But there's a difference between eyeing Hoya in the privacy of either of their dorms and being one pair of eyes among a handful of other pairs staring at his boyfriend who's only wearing dark purple boxer briefs that leave practically nothing to the imagination. There's a huge difference.

Sungyeol had been mildly surprised when he'd walked into his art class and found Hoya (fully clothed) standing in the middle of the room. Hoya shows up from time to time to pose (and annoy/entertain Sungyeol with terrible jokes), but he always keeps his pants on for that. Today is different: he doesn't stop after he pulls off his shirt. Sungyeol's eyes almost pop out of his head when Hoya reaches down to his pants. A quiet murmur runs through the room as Hoya steps out of his jeans and the girl next to Sungyeol gives him a discreet thumbs up. If Sungyeol wasn't currently having a mental breakdown, he'd probably appreciate the compliment—his boyfriend is pretty hot. And Hoya, the jerk, is all smug with his muscles and his face. He looks over at Sungyeol, one thick eyebrow raised, and grins like he just knows the torture Sungyeol is going through.

What the hell, Sungyeol mouths to him. Everyone else has already recovered and started sketching, like they're used to seeing nearly people. But Sungyeol isn't there yet. He's still trying to figure out what the hell is going on. Forewarning wouldn't have done him any good because he would've just tried to talk Hoya out of it.

Hoya gives him a look that's a mixture of amused and confused. He's standing with his arms crossed trying not to look as awkward as Sungyeol's sure he probably feels, arrogant smirk notwithstanding.

Sungyeol shakes his head in response, deciding they can talk about it after class. He'll have a better idea of what he's feeling by then anyway. Instead he focuses on the task at hand and finally puts pencil to paper. As he concentrates on sketching, he starts to study Hoya as just a subject rather than his boyfriend. It helps the time go by faster, especially when he's too busy making sure his shading is perfect to think about the fact that he could draw every inch of Hoya from memory alone. Even if no one else knows that he knows that, the knowledge would still be enough to send him into a panic.

He immerses himself so deeply into his drawing (as he should have done from the very beginning), that he's forgotten what he'd been freaking out about by the time the hour is up. He gets a swift reminder in the form of Hoya pressing him up against a bathroom wall. They'd been the first to leave after Hoya had pulled on his clothes and rushed Sungyeol out of the classroom. At first Sungyeol had assumed the embarrassment finally caught up with him and he was desperate to be anywhere else. That theory now seems to only be half-true. They're in an empty bathroom (at least, Sungyeol prays it is) with Hoya running his hands up Sungyeol’s sides as he trails his lips across Sungyeol’s collarbones.

“What the hell,” Sungyeol asks even as he tightens his hold on Hoya’s arms. He’s mostly just going with the flow, but an explanation would be nice. And while it’s always fun fooling around with Hoya, they’re still in public and Sungyeol doesn’t need anyone walking in on them. There’s no way no one saw them go into the bathroom and didn’t automatically guess what they would be getting up to.

Hoya tilts his head up to press his lips to Sungyeol’s in a slow kiss that makes Sungyeol’s knees go weak. He would’ve already melted into a puddle on the floor if it wasn’t for Hoya’s hands holding him up. “I might have misjudged a couple things,” Hoya muses after they pause to breathe. He leans down again to begin a mark on Sungyeol’s neck as he elaborates. “Like the fact that you look way too good even when you’re not actually doing anything.” The words come out in hard pants against Sungyeol’s skin. “My plan kind of backfired on me.”

It takes a moment for Sungyeol to find his words. They tend to fail him whenever any part of Hoya is touching any part of him. “And what plan was that?” Hoya’s answer is to connect their mouths again. The kiss is the rough, bruising kind that steals Sungyeol's breath and makes him cling to Hoya.

And just like that he finally connects the dots. Hoya had been trying to seduce him. It worked, much to Sungyeol's surprise. Moreover, he actually learned something new about his boyfriend (and himself if he's being honest). He would have never expected either of them to be into exhibitionism, or whatever this experience can be called. But here they are: sharp exhales echoing in the empty room, fingers sinking into exposed skin, hips moving in sync. He doesn’t know about Hoya, but Sungyeol is sure he won’t be able to show his face around school after this.