You're My Medicine - Myungsoo/Sungyeol

Vignettes

Prompt: Imagine Person A, stressed out and barely able to stand straight. Person B catches on to A’s stress and offers a massage. A accepts (Not necessarily immediately. A might be a prideful grump!), and B gets to work (relaxing oil optional). After some occasional pained grunting from the knots being ironed out, A is left in a blissful and relaxed state, complete with several kisses from B, lips or elsewhere.

 

I need to leave these two alone. This also takes place in the Hooked universe and is all fluffy and cute and way too long for this collection. I got a little carried away, so it doesn't follow the prompt exactly; and the ending is so-so. I'm out of stuff to say so I'll stop talking now. Enjoy~

 

 

 

All of the lights are off when Myungsoo enters the apartment. He's too tired to bother with turning any of them on, but that turns out to be a bad decision as he bumps into what feels like every piece of furniture in the living room on the way to the bedroom. He's hunched over, rubbing one of his sore knees when he opens the door and finds Sungyeol sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for him. It's strange only because Myungsoo had been expecting Sungyeol to be working late.

"What are you doing here," he asks, standing up straight and stepping into the room. "And what's all of this?"

The room is dim, illuminated by candles, and filled with the soothing scent of lavender. Sungyeol stands up at the sight of Myungsoo. "This is your reward for working so hard," he answers with a proud smile. He reaches out for Myungsoo when he gets close enough and wraps his arms around him. They share a slow kiss that leaves Myungsoo breathless. He buries his face in Sungyeol's shirt as he regains his breath. "Tonight you get to relax and let me do all the work," Sungyeol says as he his boyfriend's hair.

Maintaining his tight grip on Sungyeol's waist, Myungsoo tilts his head to look up at him. "And what kind of work is that?" He can think of a couple things.

The smile on Sungyeol's face says he knows what Myungsoo's thinking. Which explains why he guides Myungsoo's hand off of his . "Not that kind." He starts to steer Myungsoo closer to the bed as he explains himself further. "I know you've gotten a lot busier at work recently and you haven't had much time to relax, so I'm making time for you now. You're going to get nice and comfortable and I'm going to take care of you."

"I like the sound of that." When Myungsoo leans in to kiss Sungyeol again, he's stopped by a finger on his lips. Sungyeol's smile is fond as he looks down at him.

"Not like that," he denies. "It's just a massage."

Myungsoo lowers Sungyeol's hand so he can speak. "Who says I need a massage?"

"I do."

"But I don't need one."

"Yeah, you do."

"I'm fine." In response, Sungyeol reaches over to gently squeeze Myungsoo's shoulder. With a yelp Myungsoo moves out of Sungyeol's reach and clamps a hand over the aching muscle. He rolls his eyes at the pointed look Sungyeol gives him. "So I'm not completely fine," he admits begrudgingly.

"You're not fine at all." Myungsoo's heart clenches at the way Sungyeol's eyes glisten like he's tearing up. It must hurt him to see Myungsoo so stressed but still soldiering on. Not only because he can empathize, but also because he doesn't want his boyfriend to be hurt in any way.

For the past couple of weeks Myungsoo has been working late at the station. While he likes taking on more responsibility and challenging himself, it's been extremely tiring. He feels like he's spent all day lifting weights even though he's actually spending that time hunched in front of his computer. He knows he needs to take a minute to relax (it's long overdue, actually), but he's gotten into the habit of telling himself he's fine that he almost believes it's true. The ache in his shoulder where Sungyeol squeezed him says otherwise.

Myungsoo sighs and trudges over to the bed. "You're right," he concedes. "I'm not fine. I've been working nonstop and I haven't been taking good care of myself. But I want to relax tonight. I won't talk or even think about work and you can do whatever you want, okay?" He looks up at Sungyeol, hoping the actor's planning won't go to waste. As simple as it looks, he's sure Sungyeol put a lot of thought and effort into this surprise.

Sungyeol's answer is to tackle Myungsoo onto the bed and crash their lips together. Myungsoo doesn't know which one knocks the breath out of him, but he's not complaining. If Sungyeol would rather pamper him this way Myungsoo's fine with that.

"Take off your clothes," Sungyeol whispers against his lips. His hands are already at work unbuckling Myungsoo's belt. Myungsoo should be embarrassed by how quickly he follows his boyfriend's orders. (Especially with Sungyeol struggling to hold in his laughter as he lays on his side of the bed and watches Myungsoo eagerly undressing.) But in Myungsoo's defense, it's been a fairly long time since he and Sungyeol have spent time together like this. It shouldn't come as a surprise that he's a little overzealous at the thought of Sungyeol having his way with him. It does come as a surprise (to Myungsoo, at least) that he finds himself in his boxers on his stomach hugging a pillow with Sungyeol straddling his hips.

"I feel cheated somehow." Especially since Sungyeol is still fully clothed. Despite his disappointment Myungsoo still finds Sungyeol's laugh to be one of the best sounds he's ever heard. It also helps that Sungyeol's hands are slowly traveling up his , his nails gently scratching the skin as he goes. Myungsoo would much rather turn over and put those hands to better use, but he's already promised to let Sungyeol do whatever he wants so he should see this through first.

"You said I could do whatever I want," Sungyeol reminds him unnecessarily. "And this is what I want to do." He leans down to place a line of kisses along Myungsoo's jaw and indulges the other when he turns his head in an attempt to kiss him. Unfortunately for Myungsoo, all Sungyeol gives him is a quick peck on his lips before he straightens. He slides his hands down to the small of Myungsoo's back and starts kneading slowly with his thumbs.

"Where did you even learn how to do this?" Myungsoo wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be a hidden talent that Sungyeol's only just telling him about. He tries not to shiver at the feeling of Sungyeol's fingers moving up to the middle of his back. (That's easier said than done.)

"You'd be surprised at what you can learn in five minutes on the Internet."

"I hope you cleared your browser history." Sungyeol snorts out a laugh as his hands inch up to Myungsoo's shoulders. He starts off gently, his long fingers sliding along the sore muscles carefully, and Myungsoo sighs into his pillow. "How are you so good at this?" He's not even embarrassed that it comes out as more of a moan. It's not like he has any reason to play it cool in front of Sungyeol.

"You must not get a lot of massages then, because I don't think I'm doing this even close to right."

Myungsoo's the one to laugh this time. "Whatever you're doing is perfect," he replies. The tension in his shoulders is slowly easing. His body feels like it's turning to jelly, his limbs loose and relaxed. It's true he's never pampered himself with a professional masseur, but right now he doesn't feel like there's a difference.

"You're just saying that." There's a smile in Sungyeol's voice that warms Myungsoo's heart. He likes how happy Sungyeol gets from his compliments. The small noise of dissent he starts to make turns into a cry of pain as Sungyeol hits a particularly tight knot on Myungsoo's right shoulder. "Oh my God! Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Sungyeol jumps off of Myungsoo in an instant. His hands hover over the other as if he's afraid touching him, no matter how innocuous, will cause another jolt of pain.

Myungsoo opens his eyes slowly when the pain in his shoulder dies down. Sungyeol is looking down at him with a frown pulling down his mouth. "It's okay," Myungsoo insists. He hates seeing his boyfriend so worried because of him. "I'm okay."

Sungyeol isn't at all convinced and says as much as he hops off the bed and hurries out of the room. He returns less than a minute later with a box of heat patches. His face is the picture of concentration as he applies a patch on both of Myungsoo's shoulders, his hands moving gingerly over the other's skin. He then gets up again to turn on the bedside lamp and blow out the few candles that are still lit.

In the meantime, Myungsoo adjusts himself and his pillow until he's lying comfortably on his back. "Thank you," he says quietly when Sungyeol has finally settled down next to him.

"For what, making things worse?"

"For taking care of me," Myungsoo replies, resting a hand on Sungyeol's cheek. "I really needed it."

Sungyeol leans into the touch readily. His smile, although small, is bright enough to make Myungsoo's heart race like the first time they'd met. "Are you going to take care of me, too?" At Myungsoo's answering nod, he leans over to kiss him. He pulls away first, but Myungsoo hooks a finger on the collar of his shirt to bring him back in for another, slower kiss. “I’m gonna hold you to that,” Sungyeol says against Myungsoo’s lips when he pulls away for the second time.