Don't Call Me Baby - Dongwoo/Sunggyu

Vignettes

Imagine Person A from your OTP ending up cross-dressed due to a bet they lost to Person B, who is awwing at how adorable Person A looks, while A is flustered and embarrassed due to B's compliments.

 

This time it's donggyu. But it's still only loosely based on the prompt. I actually wrote this pretty quickly, which is surprising because I tend to start things and then get stuck and can't finish them or have to come back when I feel inspired to continue. This is probably one of my favorite fics that I've written. 

 

 

Dongwoo has to admit, this is the widest he's ever seen Sunggyu's eyes. Of course, it's mainly due to the fact that Dongwoo is currently wearing women's clothing.

The red dress stops mid-thigh and hugs close to his body. The black heels (which he had borrowed from Sungyeol after promising not to ask any questions) are a bit on the low side, but he still thinks they manage to elongate his admittedly short legs. The wavy black wig and make-up (also from Sungyeol; also with the promise of no questions) soften his masculine features. If the task wasn't so tedious, Dongwoo almost wouldn't mind dolling himself up every once in a while.

Sunggyu stands speechless and gaping. It's starting to make Dongwoo a little nervous. "Well..." He his lips, forgetting the strawberry lip gloss on them. The artificial flavor is strong and coats his mouth. His eyes catch the way Sunggyu's own follow the quick movement of his tongue. "Are you going to let me in?"

This snaps the older man out of his daze. "Yes? Yes, come in." He moves out of the way of the open door. Dongwoo notes that this is a much more polite welcome than he normally receives. He's more used to a short "oh, it's you" or, when Sunggyu is expecting him and feeling especially lazy, a yell that the door's already open. Playing dress-up is kind of starting to seem more appealing if this is the reaction he gets.

Dongwoo walks into the apartment and makes his way to the living room. He doesn't need to look back to know Sunggyu's eyes are probably glued to the way his sways left and right thanks to the heels. (He had caught Hoya and Myungsoo checking him out while he tried out the shoes; they had both profusely denied it afterwards.) He settles on the couch with his knees together and turns a (seemingly) innocent smile on Sunggyu, who's close behind.

"So, what do you think?"

"You know, it was a stupid bet. You didn't have to go through with it." Sunggyu says hastily, probably trying to avoid answering the question.

"I'm a man of my word," Dongwoo insists. After a couple seconds he starts to chuckle thinking about his word choice and current get-up.

Sunggyu finally joins the other on the couch and makes sure to put a respectable amount of space between them. He shifts in his seat, wedging his hands under his thighs. He has a shy smile on his face. "You look...cute, I guess."

Dongwoo furrows his brow at the word. "Cute?" He was not aiming for cute. Smoking hot, yes. Cute, no.

"That just makes you look cuter," the older teases. He reaches out to pinch both of Dongwoo's make-up-reddened cheeks. He lets out a laugh when the latter swats away his hands.

The sound of a door opening down the hall reaches the living room. Seconds later, Sunggyu's roommate enters. "Hey, Dongwoo," Woohyun greets en route to the kitchen. He doesn't even bat an eyelash at his friend's new look.

"Do you think I look cute, too?" Dongwoo would very much like a second opinion. (Well, actually, it's more like a sixth opinion since Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, and Sungjong have already given their two cents.) Woohyun stops in front of the coffee table and gives Dongwoo a once over. Before he can say anything, Sunggyu interjects.

"Is looking cute not good enough?"

"I wasn't trying to look cute." He pouts, but then has to slap Sunggyu's hands when they attempt to pinch his cheeks again. "Stop that."

"But I can't help it when you look like this." He's practically beaming and definitely enjoying this more than either of them anticipated. Dongwoo rolls his eyes while Woohyun laughs quietly at the scene.

"If you like that so much, I bet you'll just love what's under it," Woohyun quips. Both he and Dongwoo snigger when the smile drops from Sunggyu's face and he looks like he forgot how to breathe. He splutters for a moment, trying to form actual words.

"How would you even know?" He finally manages with a blush threatening to make his entire face red. Woohyun mimes zipping his mouth shut before continuing to the kitchen. Sunggyu turns back to Dongwoo, once again shy and hesitant. "Uh, you don't..." He clears his throat and tries again. "You're not...you know?"

Dongwoo considers giving the other a straight answer, but chooses to continue messing with him. It's always so fun teasing Sunggyu. Dongwoo crosses one leg over the other as he leans back into the couch. He makes sure his voice comes out as low as possible. "Why don't you come and find out?"

He keeps a straight face for all of five seconds before losing it. Sunggyu looks like his eyes might pop out of his head at any moment and it's really just too funny. Woohyun's disembodied laughter joins Dongwoo's boisterous cackling. This is definitely the widest Sunggyu's eyes have ever been.