Draw Me Like One of Your French Girls - Hoya/Sungyeol

Vignettes

Prompt: Person A is a model ( or not) in Person B’s art class.

 

Wow, it's been so long since I updated this. A lot of pairings could have worked for this, but I'm rather fond of hoyeol so I went with hoyeol. That could be why I finished this so quickly; because I was very inspired. But anyway, I like how this turned out. Enjoy~

 

 

 

"What the hell are you doing?" Sungyeol whispers furiously, looking over in horror (and very mild approval) at his currently shirtless friend.

From his seat on a stool in the middle of the room, Hoya shoots Sungyeol a look that says both "what the hell do you think I'm doing" and "are you an idiot". His shirt (the one Sungyeol got him for his birthday that was supposedly too small and yet he always seems to be wearing it) is in a heap by his feet and he still has on his jeans.

Thank God, Sungyeol thinks as he continues setting up his easel. This is not what he had imagined when he’d casually suggested that Hoya could come model for his art class. He had envisioned something more along the lines of Hoya showing up and making a few dumb poses and then leaving. Not this strip show.

"The less clothes I wear, the more I get paid," Hoya whispers back to him.

"So now you're selling your body?" Sungyeol glares at the nosy girl next to him until she turns back to her canvas. Geez, can't friends have a conversation about and morals without other people sticking their noses into it?

Hoya rolls his eyes, sending Sungyeol another look. "Don't be so dramatic. It's not like you haven't seen me before."

"Yeah, but that was an accident and I didn't actually pay you for that."

"That was my treat."

Hoya sends him a wink and a smirk. The cough from the girl next to him sounds suspiciously like a giggle, but Sungyeol's too busy hiding his blush to glare at her again. So maybe he thinks his friend is incredibly hot. And maybe Hoya knows that. And maybe Sungyeol knows that Hoya knows, but he doesn't want to admit it. (Except he kind of already did that one time he got really drunk and pretty much threw himself at Hoya. Thankfully, Hoya was too much of a gentleman to take advantage of him. But now Sungyeol is too embarrassed about it to cop to it while he's sober, so instead he pretends to not remember that drunken episode. Hoya, on the other hand, remembers it quite clearly and never misses an opportunity to remind him. Which leads Sungyeol to believe the feeling might be mutual, but Hoya's always been a bit of an so he can't be sure.)

"It wasn't that impressive," he mutters as a weak response. The girl next to him snorts in disbelief. Even the glare he sends her isn't very intimidating.

Hoya isn't convinced either, but the instructor walks in before he can say anything teasing or wholly inappropriate. Sungyeol breathes a sigh of relief.

The real test, though, comes when he has to spend the next hour committing every inch of Hoya's bare torso to memory (he already has, but no one needs to know that) as well as his clothed parts and dumb smug face and put it onto the waiting canvas. The time can’t pass fast enough for Sungyeol. He’s the first to leave at the end of the class, but he loiters by the door waiting for Hoya to put his shirt on and get paid.

"You live to torture me, don’t you," he asks once Hoya joins him in the hallway.

His friend grins back at him, his sharp canines standing out. "What can I say," Hoya sighs as he drapes an arm across Sungyeol's shoulders, "I like watching you squirm." At any other time the statement would have sounded completely innocuous; Sungyeol would've assumed the other was just joking, kicked him, and continued on with his day. But the way Hoya leans close, looking up at him with heavy-lidded eyes, gives the words a totally different meaning.

Sungyeol's wide eyes stare back at Hoya's. There’s no doubt now that Hoya is just as attracted to him. He doesn’t know the extent of his friend’s feelings (or his own for that matter), but he should take this chance. They can figure out the rest later. He summons what little nerve he has and leans down so his mouth his right next to Hoya’s ear. His friends have always told him he doesn’t have a seductive bone in his body, but he thinks he succeeds when he says, “My roommate’ll be out for the rest of the night.” At least if the way Hoya chokes on air is anything to go by.