Untitled II - Myungsoo / Sungyeol

Vignettes

 

Imagine your OTP regularly swapping jackets because Person A is obsessed with how Person B smells. Person B is amused by Person A's obsession and teases them constantly about it.

 

This one's also myungyeol. I kind of only followed the first part of the prompt. There isn't that much teasing, but this is also fluffy and cute. 

 

 

"Okay, time's up."

Myungsoo lets out a small whine, but complies. He slowly strips off the faded green military jacket Sungyeol had gotten freshman year of college. By now there are several patched up holes and the cuffs are worn. Sungyeol would have thrown it out by now if he didn't know about Myungsoo's weird obsession with Sungyeol's supposed "natural scent". Although, confused by the concept, he finds it incredibly cute when his boyfriend snuggles himself into Sungyeol's clothes and lets his eyes fall shut as he breathes in his absolute favorite scent in the world.

Sungyeol takes back his jacket as he hands Myungsoo his own. "Remind me again why I still put up with your weirdness," he says as he shrugs on the jacket. Myungsoo's is a couple inches too short for his arms and uncomfortably tight in the shoulders. He's sure he looks ridiculous in a jacket that's obviously not meant for his tall frame. It feels a lot better to be wearing one that actually fits him.

Myungsoo intertwines their fingers and smiles up at the other. "Because it's your favorite thing about me."

Sungyeol scoffs and playfully pushes the shorter man's face away when it starts to invade his personal space. "On the stupidly long list of favorite things about you, I can assure you your 'quirkiness' isn't on it." He makes air quotes with his free hand.

"Then what is?"

"I don't think I should tell you." Sungyeol can't tell if Myungsoo's genuinely curious or trying to get him to admit something embarrassing so he can smugly hold it over his head. "Wouldn't want your ego to get any bigger than it already is." 

The way the other's face scrunches up as he laughs is definitely on the list.

"If I promise not to let it go to my head will you tell me?"

The twinkle in his eyes from knowing he's already won is on there, too.

"Fine, but only the top ten."

The way he lets his lips linger on Sungyeol's after a sweet kiss is very high up on the list.

"I'm not going anywhere."

But just before that is probably the way he presses closer to Sungyeol, a literal show of his undivided attention.

"Fine," Sungyeol sighs in defeat. They start walking again, having paused to swap their jackets, with Myungsoo stuck like glue to his boyfriend's side. "But only until we get back home."

Myungsoo hums his agreement, but still says, "We'll see about that."

If the complacent smile on his face is anything to go by, Sungyeol is certain the other is happy to know his significant other has found numerous things about him to like.