Untitled VI - Dongwoo/Sunggyu

Vignettes

Prompt: Imagine your OTP indulging in a kiss, the dominant one pushes the other against the wall making it grow warm and passionate, fulfilling their desire. In the bliss and sweetness they lose their sense and only the two of them is all that matters in the universe.

 

So here's something else I wrote as a distraction from my unfinished stories. It was a bit of a challenge because it involves kissing and I at writing that so it probably came out weird. But I couldn't get it out of my head so I had to write it. I should read it one more time to make sure there aren't any mistakes, but I'm feeling a little lazy so I won't.

 

"Are we ever going to talk about us," Dongwoo asks, his voice quiet for other reasons besides the late hour. Standing at the threshold of Sunggyu's apartment he seems timid and even smaller than he already is. But Sunggyu can see the determination in his eyes as he waits for him to answer.

Things have been weird since the day Dongwoo came over in a dress. Well, that's according to Woohyun. He claims there's a tension between Sunggyu and Dongwoo that they're refusing to acknowledge. Sunggyu hasn't noticed any change in his friendship with Dongwoo. They still hang out and share laughs and rag on each other like good friends do. Everything's the same. But he must have it wrong if even Dongwoo thinks things are weird.
 

Sunggyu is tempted to dimiss the question. What is there to talk about? They're just friends. But he knows Dongwoo won't let it go at just that. He picks his words carefully before replying. "What about us?"
 

Dongwoo shrugs, looking down at his hands as he twists his fingers nervously. "It's different."
 

"How?" Am I that dense, Sunggyu wonders. Somehow he's the only one who hasn't realized that it's not the same anymore. Or maybe he's just been in denial about it. He can't deny that he's always liked Dongwoo more than his other friends. The other is the sweetest and yet weirdest person Sunggyu's ever met. it's impossible not to like him; or to want to dote on him. Admittedly, he doesn't show Dongwoo how he feels often. And when he does he usually makes it seem like there's nothing more to it than him being nice for a change. But all that doesn't matter now because Dongwoo is looking at him, searching his face for something. Sunggyu stands frozen in his spot, rooted to the ground by  all of the emotions flickering in the other's eyes. He didn't believe Woohyun before, but now he can finally see what should have been so obvious.
 

Dongwoo moves a step further into the apartment; closer to Sunggyu. "I think there's something that we both want to do... that we probably should do."
 

Sunggyu's fingers itch to reach out and close the distance between him and Dongwoo. To hold the other's face as he (finally) gets to feel and taste Dongwoo's mouth. But he holds back, watching Dongwoo step even closer. He can feel the warmth of the other's body making his own hotter. Dongwoo looks up at him with only want in his eyes. There's no hesitance or nervousness left. "And what's that," Sunggyu asks uselessly, his voice as quiet as Dongwoo's had been.
 

"This." His mouth is on Sunggyu's before he even finishes the word. Sunggyu's hands automatically move to hold Dongwoo's waist as the other's fingers grasp at the fabric of his shirt. It lasts all of five seconds and when they part Sunggyu finds that's not nearly as long as it needs to be. From the look Dongwoo gives him he can tell the other feels the same.
 

Finally giving in to his earlier desire, Sunggyu steers Dongwoo until his back hits the wall with a soft thump. Dongwoo watches him silently, waiting, his eyes dark and setting Sunggyu's skin on fire. The shorter man meets him halfway when Sunggyu leans in to capture his lips again. Sunggyu's hands are gentle as they cradle Dongwoo's face, but his mouth is anything but. As he on the other's plump lips and slips his tongue into the heat of Dongwoo's mouth, he feels like all of the pent-up desire he didn't realize he had is finally being released. The little gasps Dongwoo lets out after each brush of their lips or swipe of his tongue are all Sunggyu can hear. And only make him that much more .
 

Dongwoo has a hand on the back of Sunggyu's head, his fingers tangled in the other's dark brown hair and pulling almost painfully. Unsurprisingly, his other hand rests comfortably on Sunggyu's . The familiarity of the gesture is almost enough to make Sunggyu laugh. Instead he only smiles against Dongwoo's lips and presses the shorter man firmly against the wall.
 

"You know," the sound of Woohyun's voice startles both Sunggyu and Dongwoo. Panting slightly and red in the cheeks, they turn their heads to see Sunggyu's roommate standing not too far away from them in his pajamas. He looks highly amused. "As much as I enjoy being right," he continues, "I don't really enjoy hearing or seeing it at one in the morning when I'm trying to sleep."
 

Dongwoo has the decency to look guilty. He tries to put some distance between him and Sunggyu. That proves somewhat difficult when Sunggyu still has a hold on his face. Sunggyu, on the other hand, is just annoyed at being interrupted. But before he can say so, Dongwoo stutters out an apology and then dashes out of the apartment without even a glance back, shutting the door on the way out.
 

"You have the worst timing," Sunggyu tells Woohyun as he brushes past him to go back to his room. The other's laughter follows him until he slams his bedroom door shut.