Untitled XI - Sunggyu/Sungyeol

Vignettes

Prompt: imagine person a laying on the couch and b comes and lies on top of them and falls asleep.

 

This actually turned out a lot shorter than I expected it to. It’s kind of related to the last gyuyeol I wrote for this collection, but you don’t have to read that one first. I’m finding it really hard to write these days, so I don’t know when I’ll be able to update or post anything new.

 

 

 

"Now who's the lazy ?"

Sungyeol looks up from his phone to see Sunggyu in the doorway of his living room. His fancy suit and perfectly coiffed hair seem out of place. Especially considering Sungyeol is completely dressed down in sweatpants and a t-shirt that's probably older than the two of them. Sungyeol doesn't mind, though. Sunggyu's too attractive for his own good.

"It's my couch," Sungyeol counters. "So, I'm not being lazy. I'm relaxing."

Sunggyu slips off his jacket as he walks over to the younger man and drapes it on the back of the couch. "I hope you know how much of a hypocrite you sound like right now," he says, loosening his tie before leaning down to press a soft kiss on Sungyeol's lips.

"That's just how these things work," Sungyeol shrugs. He starts to move to give his boyfriend room on the couch, but it turns out to be unnecessary. Sunggyu chooses to settle himself directly on top of Sungyeol, resting his head on the other's chest. "You know, this is what a bed is for."

"But you're already warm. And I'm too tired to walk anymore."

Letting out a sigh, Sungyeol starts carding his hand through Sunggyu's hair. It's surprisingly not as stiff as it looks. Sunggyu seems to melt on top of him at the gesture, a content sound escaping his lips as he gets even more comfortable in Sungyeol's arms. "You're lucky I like you so much," Sungyeol mutters. There aren't very many people he'd allow to use him as their personal pillow.

Sunggyu hums in response. He sounds like he's already drifting off. Sungyeol continues running his hand through his hair, softly massaging his scalp with his fingernails. It doesn't take long for Sunggyu's breathing to even out. Sungyeol only partially regrets not being more forceful in getting the other to fall asleep somewhere else. Sunggyu's now deadweight on top of him. But he'd hate to move him when he's clearly exhausted. Maybe in a few minutes when Sunggyu's sleeping more deeply Sungyeol can ease his way out from under him. For now... For now, he'll just enjoy the moment.