twenty-five

The Last Summer [ Semi-Hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Last Summer 


Chapter Twenty-Five

Eunhye let out a quiet piercing cried to herself because she was scare to see who it was that bumped into her but then hugged the person that ran into her. She squeezed the person as tight as she could. She was delighted that person was there.

"Why are you here alone?" The individual asked as Eunhye still held the one particular person who met by accident with, firmly.

Eunhye replied with a huge smile on her face for the reason of hearing the person's voice, "My boyfriend left me and I don't know where he went...he probably went to another room but I'm too scare to-"

"Jaebeom! Where the hell are you at, hyung? Don't leave me here, this place is scary as !" Jackson, according to his voice, yelled across the room to his older friend which cut Eunhye off.

Eunhye looked at Jackson and was laughing, ignoring the fact that he ended her comment, as Jaebeom was now holding onto her waist. By the corner of her eyes, she could of sworn she saw his eyes sparkled with those shiny, beautiful teeth which made her grin shyly as she blushed to herself. She noticed the close skin ship between her and him so she broke it because she knew she was still together with Jin.

"Oh, hey beautiful!" He sang as he saw Eunhye. She nodded, taking that compliment, then ignored him as she stood next to Jaebeom. Jackson then stood on her other side. Her arms wrapped around both of their arms but her head was leaning closer to Jaebeom because she was scared, of course, and had her eyes closed shut at times or looked down on the ground and her feet so she would not see anything or anyone. Even though she did not see much, she enjoyed being accompanied next to Jaebeom and, yes, you can say she was appreciate of Jackson too.

It was about five minutes since Eunhye was looking at the ground and trying to ignore the monsters as she was being held by Jaebeom, also while Jackson was screaming like a little girl, falling over objects in the house, and accidentally bumping into people or things that was near him as they walked. During the whole five minutes that had passed, she forgot about him; her boyfriend who was not visible there with her at the moment.

In agreement, she did get frightened from the ghosts around the three who tried to make her fear about her surroundings but Jaebeom was by her, caressing her arm to calm her down as she was getting her scared off. Once they were out of the haunted house, Jin was waiting for her by the exit of the house. As soon as she saw him, she let go of Jaebeom's arm and had realized all about her boyfriend, Jin, again.

"I called you many times and texted you once I got out," Jin started, "but there were no replies or answers from you. Yes, I thought you became weak and fainted on the ground so I called for help but they didn't give a damn. I went back in for you but I got myself in trouble. So I waited, and to see that you came out with them...again."

"Jin, if you have a problem then just say it. You're jealous, huh? Well, it isn't my fault I was left in the house alone and lost. It wasn't my fault you put your god damn phone on silent the whole time when I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter