chapter eight

The Last Summer [ Semi-Hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Last Summer 


Chapter Eight

The next morning, the guys all went and woke the girls up by obnoxiously screaming and making loud noises just to wake the girls up. The girls woke up, groaning and went outside with their sleepy faces on. Out of the blue, the guys threw water balloons at them and shot water guns at them. The girls screamed and laughed, then they chased the guys. They took the water guns away from the guys and started shooting them. 

All them ran around the whole yard of the two cabins and messed almost everything up in the yard. It became very nasty and dirty because they accidentally knocked down trash cans and there were little trashes going around everywhere, there were also popped water balloons everywhere too. The dirt became mud because of the water from the water balloons and the water guns. There were also plastic cups and plates everywhere from last night.

The owner of the cabins who let them rent it told them they were not suppose to trash everything and should clean it up before they get their own selves in trouble. Before they knew it, the owner of the cabins, named Mr. Jang, was already out watching them.

Mr. Jang cleared his throat to get their attention, "I remember telljng you guys to keep the place cleaned and tidy, but it looks like you guys couldn't do it. I could kick you guys out or you guys can do a big favor and clean this whole thing up before I kick you guys out." He mumbled to himself, "They're young adults, yet they act like children."

The girls and guys looked at him and nodded. They began cleaning up the place again.

"Ugh, he's so mean." Sora groaned.

Jangrin spoke, "Hey, but it's true and we shouldn't act like stubborn brats and just so as what was said."

The others agreed with Jangrin and continued with the cleaning. The atmosphere became quiet and awkward as they cleaned. So as, Jongup started humming to himself. Then, Kris started to beat box to the humming. The others noticed it and started to join in by making so noises and beats while they were cleaning. It all became loud and happy again. All of them smiled and laughed.

"I'm so glad we got close to each other already." Junah admitted, "We thought we wouldn't be close with you guys, yet, some of us became more than just friends."

The others nodded and some were blanked of what Junah said.

"Yeah but don't get your hopes high because what if we get in an argument?" Eunhye proclaimed.

Junah nodded, "True but, hopefully that won't happen because I don't want to have trouble to become between our somewhat-friendship."

"We won't. Lets just not jinx it so we could spend the next six days peacefully." Sora smiled.

"I'm also glad that we are here. I'm glad to know some cool people. I hope we can get closer more." Jade said.

Jangrin also said, "I'm happy to meet new people too, especially since I'm not a talkative one."

The guys smiled and nodded.

"Well, it was fun meeting some familiar faces and getting to know some strangers." Jungkook said.

Jin added, "The first night was already fun and I hope it can be like this forever."

Rome commented, "I'm actually glad that we all came here because if we didn't we wouldn't be friends with you guys. I agree with Jungkook and Jin too."

Kris said, "Yeah, I'm glad we came. Thanks to an idiot, Jongup. I'm glad we came to be.

Jongup spoke up, "I'm happy that I made a great choice to be with all these new friends and old friends."

"Well, lets cut the emotional conversation and act like we are still young again. We are done with the cleaning so how about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter