chapter nineteen

The Last Summer [ Semi-Hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Last Summer 


Chapter Nineteen

As the other partners were on their own way around the amusement park, Jangrin and Jungkook did not know where to go. 

"So, where do you want to go?" The boy asked the other beside him.

She shrugged, "Doesn't matter."

"Hmm...lets go this way then." He said as he pointed the way Sora and Kris went but did not know. Jangrin nodded silently then followed behind him. It was quiet, they heard only laughters and voices from the crowds who were together.

Like what was said before, it was not really awkward for the two and was just quiet instead without feeling uncomfortable. They were in their own little world while they talked to themselves in their head. 

Jungkook sighed quietly to himself and thought, "I feel bad for Jangrin having to be quiet because I can't start a convo with her."

"It kind of how I can't talk to him." Jangrin commented in her head to herself, "I just don't know what to say to him especially because he's dating Sora."

They both let out a tiny sigh as they did not know they were talking about each other and continued the path they were following behind. Taking their time, they followed a couple without planning to. Also, they were in line as the same ride as the two they followed on accident since all of the couples should not be together and separated apart from the other two pair of individuals.

Jangrin and Jungkook stood side by side in line having their arms brush against the other. He thought about the same thing he was thinking about before when they were following the trail to where they were at now and finally spoke.

"So Jangrin, I know we shouldn't be quiet with each other since we should try and win."

She nodded, "Yeah, I know but there's just isn't anything to talk...about."

"True, but I know one thing we can do and that's us vlogging together while we wait." He said as he took out the camcorder and faced it towards them then pressed the record button.

It was quiet at first and Jangrin kind of looked away but then the silence made them laugh. 

"Sorry again, I just don't know what to say..." Sora admitted.

"Say that I'm cute." He joked.

She rolled her eyes and thought in her head, "Boys will be boys no matter what."

Jungkook continued his act, "C'mon you know I'm cute! Everyone knows it but too bad for them since I'm taken...from my bae."

"Yeah!" She nodded and went along with his act, "You sure are one cutie, alright. Wait you're related to hippos and monkeys, right?"

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Funny, Jangrin. It's weird how the one who likes Rome was saying that." He stated but was immediately given a glare from the other.

She turned the camera off, "I don't like him, okay."

"Sure."

"Yes, and he even knows it. Also, he doesn't even like me."

"So you wouldn't care if I told him you had feelings for someone instead of him." He asked and she shook her head while she giggled, "Then, how about I tell you who he does like then?"

Jangrin's face became blank instantly as she was questioned from Jungkook. She thought then she nodded, "Who does he like?"

"Are you kidding me right now or are you for real?" He laughed but was actually really asking for an answer.

"What do you mean?" She laughed slightly trailing along with him.

"You don't know who he like?"

She shook her head and sighed because they were best friends after all but he did not say anything to her.

"You."

"Me? Me, what?" 

"Rome. Has. Feelings. For. You." He said slowly while he stopped at each word then pointed at Jangrin.

All she did was laugh, "Stop joking with me. I know he doesn't like me because...I think I made him mad."

She remembered what had happened when she was in the car with Rome. He somewhat confessed to her then made her speechless and told him the truth that she did n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter