chapter thirteen

The Last Summer [ Semi-Hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Last Summer 


Chapter Thirteen

As the girls were finishing up getting ready, the guys were still eating and watching a movie. At the time the girls were done, they went to the guys' place then sat next to the guys and finally went back to the hospital to check up on the others. When they reached there, they were fast walking through the doors and into the room they needed. 

"Hi you guys!" Junah waved to the others who just got in. As one by one got in, they waved back too but saw that the others were still asleep.

"You're so loud, don't you think you might wake up the others?" Kris wondered but Junah shook her head.

"They can't here me at all." She said in a whispered voice but then Sora and Jungkook woke up.

"Why were you so loud?" Sora asked as she rubbed her eyes and yawned. Jungkook was quiet and had a blank and sleepy face on.

"Did you guys sleep well?" Junah asked while she was laughing to herself because of Jungkook.

Jungkook glared at her, "No."

Sora shook her head, "Barely. He kept snoring and I kept hearing someone sleep talking."

Junah looked down smiling, "Sorry, I sleep talk a lot." She continued, "How about you guys?" She asked the ones who got in a few minutes ago.

Eunhye sat on the end of Junah's bed and smiled, "Oh my gosh, yes! I even had a good dream! I would tell you right now but I shouldn't."

Junah laughed and whispered to Eunhye, "Tell me later, okay?" 

"Same here, but I thought it was really hot when I was sleeping so it wasn't that nice of a sleep." Jin sighed.

Jade exclaimed, "It was hot! I couldn't sleep too but I had a really wonderfultastic dream and another dream too! It was like so...amazing and so...just wow."

The others laughed at how cute she was from talking and stopping a lot since she is the second youngest.

Kris scoffed at Jade, "It was hot! I couldn't sleep too!"

She playfully punched him, "Stop mocking me! I don't even sound like that!"

He smiled in an irritatingly way then chuckled, "Then how do you sound like?"

"Hush, child. Let the others tell how they slept like." Jade said as she laughed to herself and gestured Jangrin and Rome to tell them how was last night.

"I had a great time." Rome said making the others had a confused face on theirselves.

"What do you mean had a great time? Did have a good dream or what?" Jungkook asked with nods from others.

"A dream come true, but I was hoping for something else." Rome confessed and smiled to himself.

Kris questioned Rome, "What happened?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter