twenty-one

The Last Summer [ Semi-Hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Last Summer 


Chapter Twenty-One

Jade and Jongup were the second partnered up couple to go and explore the amusement park next. Like almost every other two peers together, they were also one quiet pair. Jade did not really want to get attach to him because she knew Junah would be jealous, Junah is a jealous type anyways, since she liked him though did not say much. Anyways, she also did not want to go on roller coasters since she was scare of them. As for Jongup, he just wanted to go on rides and have the time of his life with whoever he was partnered up with.

So, the two quickly went to the first ride, one where you sat together in a teacup and spin it just for the heck of it, they saw so they would not waste time being there just looking for rides and waiting. It was a few minutes since they arrived there and they were quiet just like those other couples. Finally, one of them started a conversation to continue with instead of being quiet.

"So...Jongup, did you know that–I think–someone has feelings for you?" Jade questioned the latter who had his eyebrows knitted in a furrow together, standing beside her side.

Of course, he was confuse and you could tell just by the look of his face that he was, "Why'd you ask that, Jade? Is that person perhaps the one I'm talking to now?"

She laughed then shook her head to answer him, "Well, I guess that answered my question knowing that you don't know who...likes you." She then winked at him after finishing.

It was then quiet again but Jongup asked something, "So, after this ride where should we go next? I don't want to waste time wondering which one to go to next."

"Ermm...I'm scare of heights, to be honest so I don't know but I know that Junah is too and maybe you can ride along with her partner." She shrugged then she gave Jongup an awkward smile.

He smiled back with his signature smile and replied back to her, "Sure, I'll just with whatever you want."

She blushed a bit after hearing something she never heard in a long time before. He was really an easy-going person, she thought. She would be so happy if she had someone like him and would envy whoever ends up with him in the future. Though, there was still something about a little, or should I say gigantic, dragon running through her head making her only think about him.

Jongup made her huge dragon inside of her head stop running back and forth so she looked up to see what was up. Her eyes were squinting a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter