chapter three

The Last Summer [ Semi-Hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Last Summer 


Chapter Three

The day has come for the five girls. They are ready to come upon some fun, problems, and, most of all, boys. Every girl told their family that they were leaving for a while except for Junah. She has not talked to her parents after finding out about her disease. She just kept shut and did not wanted to talk about it. She hung out with her old friends from high school and, before she knew it, the day of her life has come.

Before they left, they all met up at a frozen yogurt shop to get some yogurt and to talk. 

Jangrin got closer to the girls she just met and talked more than before, however, she was still the quiet one as she too was the eldest. She always had a book with her everywhere she went. She really cares about her younger friends who were always there for her, however, she does not show it much because she does not know how and because she likes to isolate herself from others. 

Eunhye, the second eldest, was always cheerful and has the most pictures of herself. She may look like the youngest, but she is not. She just have a baby face and does not act as mature as Jangrin. She can be really awkward at times, and other times, she can be dorky and jolly. She is also a nosy girl because of her curiosity. Even if people call her names, she would ignore them and move on with herself. She also cannot trust people easily, even if she really gets to know a person because of her past.

Sora, the middle girl of the group, likes to bring her guitar every where she goes. She likes to play it whenever she gets bored or to cheer someone up because she is sweet as an orange but can also be a stubborn brat. She can get annoy easily from people who are like s, players, pushovers, and more. However, people think she is a stubborn, mean brat who can act like a female dog, but they just do not know the real her. She is really shy at times and does not want to get hurt and does not show it if she was to get hurt.

The second youngest, Jade, was the most talkative one out of the five girls. She is the mood maker of the group and is very smart with her words. She can also be sarcastic at times too. Sometimes, she would tell her unnies and dongsaeng to hurry up because she would always be the first one done and ready. Even though she is one of the babies, she is a strong and brave girl who stands up for herself and her friends.

The youngest of the group, Junah, always have something with her like some of her older friends. She always have her Canon 600d because she loves to take snaps of scenarios that makes her happy and feel warm inside. She is always smiling and laughing for now reason, too. She is also a weird girl who speaks to herself and when she talks aloud, no one and not even her understands what she tries to say at times. She does weird things at random times, too. Overall, she is a four-dimensional girl.

。。。

The girls finally left, on the contrary, Junah got a call from her mother and she hesitated to pick it up, but she did anyways.

"Hello? Momma?"

"Honey, I heard you and your friends are going to go cabining together out near the lake and I just wanted to say...you cannot go."

The other girls looked at Junah with confused faces, and Junah mouth that she was talking with her parents and can go ahead.

"But why? I've planned this for a long time now and my friends are already ready for it too! They cannot just leave like this after getting hyped up for this trip!" Junah cried.

Her mother replied, "Your friends can go ahead without you...you can't go."

"Why? Why momma?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter