chapter five

The Last Summer [ Semi-Hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Last Summer 


Chapter Five

After an hour or two, the five friends finally found theirselves at the camping place. Those who slept woke up one by one and Sora was the last to wake up. She was awoken from a beautiful and a fantastic, cute text from Jungkook.

'I am sorry, So-So! I wanted to text to you bad because you're all I could think about everyday and all day but I thought you busy. I was guessing that if I text you so many times, you would be mad at me and you would want to break up with me. I'm so happy that you texted me first because I thought you were planning to break up with me. When you have time, call me because I miss hearing your adorable voice! Bye bae~ I love you!!' Jungkook replied back, cheesily. Sora was smiling and giggling to herself when she woke up. She could not stop smiling and her friends thought there was something wrong with her smile because it stood like that for minutes.

When they got to the campground, where all the campers would meet at, they all left and went in the multi-purpose room as a group. There were three other different groups in the room; one group of boys, another group of girls, and a group of another boys. 

The counselor told each group to meet each other and to chat around. The five girls that just got there were in a shock state of mind because there was a group they knew. That group of boys included, Rome, Jin, Jungkook, Kris, and Jongup. Some were happy, some could not care less, and some were upset seeing the boys here. The group of boys they knew came towards them and greeted each other. Both of the groups went outside of the building because they knew they were cabin-neighbors and had to get to know one another, even though some knew each other.

Jangrin, Eunhye, Sora, Jade, and Junah were in the best looking cabin because they reserved it first, and the other group that they were neighbors with had the second best cabin. Junah and her friends' cabin was huge, roomy and looked like houses instead of cabins. They were also near a lake and a campfire-ground.

As the groups went to put away their belongings, the five girls thought of eating first only.

"Can we eat after we tidy up, please?" Wined the youngest.

"Oh my gosh, yes can we? We haven't ate for a long time now!" Eunhye pouted.

Jangrin nodded without looking at everyone, "Okay but after we clean up the place and put our things away."

"Hey, has anyone seen Sora?" Jade asked the others that were there.

The girls looked at each other and giggled. They have a feeling they knew where she was and who she was with.

Eunhye smirked, "She's with her lovey-dovey boo~..!"

The other girls laughed and were done settling down in their main room they are sharing. They have another huge room but they preferred sleeping together because it seems more fun. After they were done, they searched for Sora to go eat together and spotted her with Jungkook, of course. However, Jungkook was with his other friends too which made some of the girls have some kind of butterflies in their stomach.

Junah noticed her older friends looked weird and talked for them instead, "Sora, you ready to go and eat with us?"

"Well, I was-" Sora was stopped.

"How about we all eat together, Junah?" Jungkook asked, "My friends and your friends since we all neighbors, right?"

Junah rubbed the back of her neck, and hesitated to answer, "I guess so, Jungkook..." She looked at her older friends trying to find out if she said the right thing. The girls looked at her then nodded just to see how it will go like.

"Since we are going to be close friends how about we introduce each other?" Jungkook continued, "I am Jungkook and I'm Sora's boyfriend."

"I'm Sora and this is awkward." She said as she slightly punched her boyfriend. 

"Then how about I introduce them to my boys," Jungkook suggested to Sora, "and you introduce your girls to my boys?" She nodded and smiled.

Jungkook began, "Well, this is Jin or Seokjin but he prefers Jin. The one next to him is Rome or Barom but he also likes to be known as his nickname. The short, smiling one is Jongup. The last one over there is Kris, the dragon."

Kris glared him and they all laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter